• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin swallowed 5 heroin balloons

True. But if you can avoid going in the car, you MUST do so!

Comments like this really need to be causing infractions to people IMO. They arent helpful and just make you look like a moron.

This guy is on here asking us for help and you pop into the thread just to talk some shit.

Yes hes a bit young but how many of us DIDNT do dumb shit when we were young? that is the prime time for people to get hooked up on some sort of drug, and though you are correct that heroin is pretty harsh for a 17 year old... I really doubt your cruel posts on a forum are going to change what he does in his free time... let alone be a posotive form of harm reduction in ANY way.

I'm trying to help the guy actually to stop him from getting into trouble. I'm not having a go, just saying that he really ought to avoid doing things like travelling in a car with drugs if he can at all help it. I don't really think you are understanding the reason I am saying what I am saying.

I'm trying to help the guy actually to stop him from getting into trouble. I'm not having a go, just saying that he really ought to avoid doing things like travelling in a car with drugs if he can at all help it. I don't really think you are understanding the reason I am saying what I am saying.

Because what you're saying isn't plausible. How else is a drug addict going to score his drugs without driving to get them? Not everyone has dealers who deliver and not everyone lives in the city with buses.

Just telling somebody not to drrve with drugs in their car, besides being off topic and not answering the OP's question, isn't helpful at all. Everyone knows driving with drugs in the car into smart, but people do it because they need to and take the risk. :\

Not everyone seems to get it as that stats tell you. This is a harm reduction site and pointing out something like that so it is drilled into them is potentially helpful.

Give it a rest ffs.

Not everyone seems to get it as that stats tell you. This is a harm reduction site and pointing out something like that so it is drilled into them is potentially helpful.

Give it a rest ffs.

I would hardly consider the remark

"STUPID KIDS....."

a statement that is a positive form of harm reduction

Damn that's some crazy shit! But let's be real traveling in a car is just part of the game sometimes. That's why they have stash spots or decoy bottle safes. One of my favorites is this little billet box I bought recently. It was like $100 but well worth the trouble if I ever get pulled over. It isn't the biggest but I can put like 50 oxy's in there or like 3 bundles of dope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5K9W-6OG1E

long story short, the other day i had gotten pulled over and swallowed what ever left of my stash i had...i had never done this before and was really worried afterwards..
i tried vommiting for about a half hour and they never came back up so i assumed it was too late for them to come out that way...

i came home and took a bunch of ex lax, and nothing happened..
last night around 2 am i woke up having to go to the bathroom super bad

i went, finished..and looked in and saw 3 balloons floating around inside..
i got em washed em off like crazy..you know..

but i was wondering..what happened to the other 2? ive gone a few times this morning and they werent there..
is this something normal for them to pass at different times if i had swallowed them all at the same time? or did i just miss the other ones and flush em?

what do you guys think? i guess what i'm asking is it possible the other 2 are taking longer to pass and i might get them? or did i most likely lose out on those by failing to find them in the one i found the 3 in?
i'm hoping i didnt flush them on mistake..but thats what i'm beggining to think...
unless its natural that they pass at different times or what?
i'm very new to this mule thing...
laugh if you want

thanks for any advice

get your ass to the doctor for an xray. if it gets stuck in your intestines (like in your cecum) you could be in for some surgery and a hole in your side to shit from.

and never do this again. you should have just accepted the arrest rather than risk your life.

Last edited:
good lord, this kid is asking about whether or not he's missed the balloons of dope he swallowed while sifting through his shit. telling him that he shouldn't be driving with dope in the car, ad nauseum, is unnecessary and truthfully totally unrealistic for just about anybody.

staying on the fucking topic.. yes, it's possible you've missed the other balloons. but it is also possible that they've simply not passed yet. keep digging for a couple more days, and if you still haven't found them then it's safe to say they're lost.

..also, wash your hands.

..also, wash your hands.

lol QFT =D

OP they may have came out with the other 3 but actually been inside a piece of shit you'd have to break apart to see. It would make sense that if you swallowed them all at once, they'd come out all at once or relatively at the same time. Good luck with the shit searchin' though, fun times ;).

you shoulda got some rubber gloves, and squeezed the shit just to make sure,

it might still come out, heroin causes consiptation(well from what ive heard, ive never used opiates that much) so who knows whats clogged up in there

Stay on topic, guys.

My guess is that the other ones popped or you just missed them and they're now flushed down the toilet.

Whatever you do, don't inject the ones you retrieved.

^ not even if the balloon is still intact, and sanitized before usage?
although if you santize the balloon with rubbing alcohol most likely the balloon would degrade exposing the H to rubbing alcohol

No. From just a visual inspection there's no way to see that it wasn't contaminated.

So, you have to assume it was.

Perhaps only if you ran it through several micron filters, including a .22 one.

but aren't alot of drugs smuggled up asses in balloons? fuck thank god i don't do anydrug thats ass smuggled into my country,

the stomach acid alone can't be good for latex,