• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***Singles Thread*** A kit kat chunky stole my relationship!

YOU HAVE AN ENORMOUS COCK BABY!

(I bloody hope he isnt....)

I was reading the smiling thread & it got me thinking, what do you people think of "dating"??

personally i cant think of a more awkward way to get to know someone!!
ive been asked on "dates" before and declined just because the idea of going out for dinner with someone i dont really know, does not appeal to me in the slightest!

I think dinner is one of the worst type of dates. It can easily make both parties kind of awkward and self conscious. I reckon a drink ^ like he said or something where you're doing something other than just eating. I once got asked by a girl as a first date to go to an exhibition of preserved corpses. It was actually kind of cool even though things never went anywhere with her.

In general dating shits me but you've got to start somewhere I suppose.

Ive been on a couple of really nice ones and Ive also been on some really awkward ones. The best ones have usually been when theres something else to do other than talk or eat like watch the theatre, or swim at the beach or cook a bbq or something.

casual drink yeah, thats a good one :) anything else tho, i dont know just seems a tad awkward..

i dont tend to like one on one "dates" .. it seems a lot more relaxed if friends come along .. either mine or theirs .. i dont like saying im going on a "date" either .. too much presure!

then again i cant remeber the last time ive been asked, "dating" doesnt seem to happen these days anymore.

edit - i should say i dont like the idea of one on one lol cos ive never actually done it

Last edited:
I love dates... I guess it's an individual thing, because my best friend and i both commented recently about how much we love dinner dates, i love eating and i love good conversation and for me, the two blend beautifully. I especially like it if the restaurant has good ambience... not always "romantic" but just a good feel; lighting, spacing between tables, that kind of thing. You can also try each others dishes, which has the potential to get quite hot... depending on the food being shared. ;)

I also love the always-fun: "Dinner & Show". Nothing like enjoying great food with someone and then watching some great theatre. That, or you go see your show first and then spend the next 3 hours eating great food and talking about the theatre and anything else. I've been on dinner dates that have lasted for hours, and we were kicked out of the restaurant at 2am. So much fun. :D

I have just been informed nickyj meets 5.5 out of my 6 criteria. I guess we will shag when he comes down
Hey popavich can we borrow your bed? TIA

The best date I ever went on involved pizza, icecream, sex in the car & taking her for drinks with the boys afterwards. That night turned into one of the most fulfilling, solid relationships of my entire life ~

Having said that dates can be good & bad. Ive taken gorgeous girls to amazing restaurants only to find they have fuckall to say beyond basic details about their life & the standard get to know you BS.. this can be solved by immediately locating & entering the closest pub with a semblence of ambience & atmosphere which can, with the right liquid encouragement, serve to push things a long & give the two of you a chance to see how you interact together when you have people to laugh at and karaoke to sing .. it's not so "in your face" if you will

I say meh to dates with people i dont know (mostly), thats just weird, if im out & meet somebody who actually has something to say then if they're lucky i might take them to dinner ;) that eliminate the akwardness of have nothing in common (consider it a screening process)

EDIT:
Zephyr, NJ - gallery or it didnt happen!

Last edited:
so, i have done fuck all today because im injured/hungover and didnt wanna go to work

i have been thinking now since i have been single for nearly a year...

why is this so...

1. i'm fat
2. i dont have the self confidence to go up to a girl and ask if she would buy me a drink
3. I get drunk, become loud and a fuckwit!

this is as far as i have got... im sure UAN could input more information into this... the sober me... that is like domesticated is someone so different

^^ that sounds like it would have been an awesome date=D (for valetudo)

I hate that get to know you bullshit tho!!
when guys ask the question so tell me about yourself - i always get so fucking stumped & just go oh i dunno, im pretty boring...
Even tho im not, really i just hate talking about myself & trying to make myself sound cool.. lol ~ id probably be the worst person to "date"..

I dont see how asking someone numerous questions means you get to know them - spend some time together & you'l figure it out.. Starting off as mates is the perfect way to slip into seeing someone imo! so much more natural!
or maybe im just wierd lol && may explain why im single%)

ch0psy - a years nothing buddy:) stop thinking of reasons why your undatable & start thinking of reasons why you are

ch0psy said:
2. i dont have the self confidence to go up to a girl and ask if she would buy me a drink

walking up to a girl and asking her if she'd like you to buy her a drinks works better i hear ;)

I recommend walking up to a girl and throwing a burlap sack over her head.

they put it on themselves in bankstown...

durkah durkah mohammed jihad!

Chopsy you are a sexy, sexy man

I was saving this one for a rainy day.... but try this:

Approach bar, pay no attention to anybody but the barman, order 2 drinks, turn to the closest interesting looking person and say:

"I bought this for my friend but he dissapeared.. want a drink =D"

Then launch into a conversation about whatevers in your field of vision that could possibly warrant talking about ..

^ This could also be the witty actions of a drinker spiker. I doubt many girls would take a random drink offered by a lonely guy. Well I guess it depends on how drunk they already are..

TBH that never entered into my mind :\ but then i'm not a chick or a psychopath so i dont really think of that? + I only buy bottled drinks (ie with lids) so it's never been an issue. Eww, what a nasty thought though :\

ValeTudo said:
TBH that never entered into my mind :\ but then i'm not a chick or a psychopath so i dont really think of that? + I only buy bottled drinks (ie with lids) so it's never been an issue. Eww, what a nasty thought though :\
You and i both...:\ But in this day and age, you never can be to carefull, sad but true...:|

zephyr said:
I have just been informed nickyj meets 5.5 out of my 6 criteria. I guess we will shag when he comes down
Hey popavich can we borrow your bed? TIA

LMAO! We'll probably have to kick FaTz out first :D

Agreed :p maybe next time in a pub ill pull the drink back and say SORRY luv you're not doing due diligence this drinks for me ;)