• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***Singles Thread*** A kit kat chunky stole my relationship!

instead of taking individual girls on expensive dates, i like to buy an unlimited day-pass and cruise around on buses, trains and ferries hitting on random chix.

Sounds like speed dating for only a fraction of the price. =D On the other hand, not everyone you encounter would be desparately single, or at least not as much as you.

gher said:
How many people have asked someone out within minutes of meeting them? I'm talking about complete strangers you meet on public transport or through some sort of business transaction etc. that you would only spend five or ten minutes with otherwise.

I haven't. But I don't ask people out. Ever.

A guy I was talking to in the toilet line on the plane back from the US asked me if I was free this week. I lied said I couldn't because I was going to queensland (yes I suck, I know).

The thought of going on a date with someone I've known for 10 minutes freaks me out.

This is really weird. This is the first time I've ever been in the Singles Thread and I've been single for basically all of my life. o_O

So, um, I guess my first question is, what is the point of this thread?

Is it to discuss the benefits/drawbacks of single life??? Or is it a place where Bluelighters try to organise hooking up?

That's so weird... there have never been hook-ups at any BL meetup i've attended, yet i continually hear about all these crazy hook-up situations at bluelight parties. I'm just assuming my southern bretheren are far more depraved than my fellow state-siders. ;)

sooooo thats what meetups are for!! i best get myself along to one of these:D jk!

People hook up at BL parties all the time and they invariably end in a shitfight of epic proportions. It's awesome. :D

*grabs popcorn*

I know why I'm single... I would change my way.. but what's the point when I don't plan on sticking it out for a while.

zoooooooooooooooom zooooooooooooooooooooom

up all night said:
People hook up at BL parties all the time and they invariably end in a shitfight of epic proportions. It's awesome. :D

See, that sounds awesome. :D I'm so out of the loop. :|

samadhi said:
That's so weird... there have never been hook-ups at any BL meetup i've attended, yet i continually hear about all these crazy hook-up situations at bluelight parties. I'm just assuming my southern bretheren are far more depraved than my fellow state-siders.

I've never been to a BL party either but running into some stupid mofo with a black eye at a music festival a couple months ago was enough to prove the accuracy of this statement:

People hook up at BL parties all the time and they invariably end in a shitfight of epic proportions.

=D

^ so mad stupid mofo with black eye was too inept to find me and i missed out on meeting you! :X

carry on :D

The thing that makes BL hook ups a drama arent usually the couple of people who actually HOOK UP, its everyone else who wishes it was them.

im drunk, but its coz im fat. alcholic... and well. i eat mongoial lamb that is 2 day sold at 12:38am...

i cat wait to call in sick to work tomrorow

wanna fuck me???

at least current crackhead lover isn't a bluelighter. :D

eh....I dont have an issue with bluelighter shagging, but the list of eligible batchelor bluelighters is steadily decreasing as time goes on....oh to be a naive noob again. :\

Its pretty much impossible to find a BL dude who:
1) keeps his fucking mouth shut
2) doesnt know anything about my past exploits at ALL/ hasnt done stoopid shit himself
3) hasnt shagged at least 3 people I know already (who have all shagged at least 3 other people I know)
4) is drop dead gorgeous
5) not that much of an arrogant prick when high
6) just happens to be keen at the same time I am.

So, meh really. This young Im semi- sort of on/off kinda "seeing"-except-not-really boy saw the post I made in the nude thread despite not being on BL- and that was bad enough- I wouldnt want him to know more about me than necessary so I hope he doesnt join up.