• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***Singles Thread*** A kit kat chunky stole my relationship!

trancegirle said:
i dont tend to like one on one "dates" .. it seems a lot more relaxed if friends come along .. either mine or theirs .. i dont like saying im going on a "date" either .. too much presure!

For me things tend to fall apart whenever my friends are around. I always get distracted because they're usually closer to my wavelength than my prospective mate. I know that's what friends are for and that's why I want them nowhere near me on dates.

Maybe I should move to another city, free from distracting friends. :p

I'm having a ball being single still and not wanting a relationship BUT i think i'm getting rather bored of dating and casual sex. It's just ... i dunno.... meh... whatever ....

I just want a regular playmate that tickles all my senses. Someone i can fuck silly for hours on end, have long conversatiosn with and maybe occasionly go out somewhere - is that classified as a boyfriend though? Surely playmates should be able to offer more than their genitals?

I "life partner" would be nice. Someone that is there by my side but lets me have sex with other people if they arise .... asking too much?

doofqueen said:
I "life partner" would be nice. Someone that is there by my side but lets me have sex with other people if they arise .... asking too much?

You'd have to let them fuck other people too and have no isssue with it. Thats hard. If ya do make sure you really have no feelings apart from friends as jealousy is a bitch.

Life partners wouldnt want their life partner going somewhere else just for kicks.

Heh. "A kit-kat chunky stole my relationship". You don't know how close to the truth for me that actually is!

My ex's 'ideal' female is the stereotypical blonde/thin/tall/gorgeous/sexy girl, who I shall refer to as 'Miss Dumb Blonde Whore' or Miss DBW for short. Unfortunately, I am not even a distant relative of Miss DBW and I think that part of the reason he split up with me was because I wasn't hot enough for him. Secondly, my jealousy of these women drove us apart and lastly, even if I wanted another relationship, I'd never stand a chance around girls who look like that. A guy may show a vague interest in me, but as soon as Miss DBW walks past, I'm prettymuch non-existent. "Oh, but it's not all about looks!". Yeah, my fucking fat arse its not...

And now for the meaningless yet crucial punchline to this stupid post:

Q: What's the difference between Miss DBW and a Kit-Kat Chunky?

A: You only get four fingers in a Kit-Kat...

:( :( :(

You only get one finger in a chunky as far as I know.

Chunky is such a great word :D

Nihilist said:
Heh. "A kit-kat chunky stole my relationship". You don't know how close to the truth for me that actually is!

My ex's 'ideal' female is the stereotypical blonde/thin/tall/gorgeous/sexy girl, who I shall refer to as 'Miss Dumb Blonde Whore' or Miss DBW for short. Unfortunately, I am not even a distant relative of Miss DBW and I think that part of the reason he split up with me was because I wasn't hot enough for him. Secondly, my jealousy of these women drove us apart and lastly, even if I wanted another relationship, I'd never stand a chance around girls who look like that. A guy may show a vague interest in me, but as soon as Miss DBW walks past, I'm prettymuch non-existent. "Oh, but it's not all about looks!". Yeah, my fucking fat arse its not...

And now for the meaningless yet crucial punchline to this stupid post:

Q: What's the difference between Miss DBW and a Kit-Kat Chunky?

A: You only get four fingers in a Kit-Kat...

:( :( :(

Guys that base what they want in a girlfriend on looks alone are superficial & arent worth your time.

Nihilist im sure you would have given him a lot more than any of these Miss DBW's will..

up all night said:
I'm the opposite to Wacky. I'd rather have someone ignore my call or message than tell me straight out that they weren't interested. Who gets their hopes up when they get someone's number anyway? How crushed can his ego be?

People need to toughen up in the dating world. There's no need to be a heartless bitch but ignoring a few messages won't send you to hell.

Do what I do to nickyj and just pretend you've got no credit. =D

If you think people need to toughen up in the dating world then how is ignoring someone acceptable? Just curious. To me that would be more of the weaker approach. I guess i tend to be more straight up with people form the word go. I treat those how i like to be treated.

I don't tend to let guys get the idea they have a chance with me if i am not interested anyways so maybe its all about how the situation is handled from the beginning that should be looked at.

I think sometimes people can take pleasure in making people feel like shit about themselves. Sad but true.

"OOOh he likes me what a joke! Look everyone I have an admirer! Ill just cut him down to size and lets all laugh at him and not give a shit about what hurt my actions cause! oh la de fucking da"

Ignoring= gutless.

I can see both sides.

It's worth 'talking it out' if you've actually got a reason too; such as you can tell the person desperately needs a response, or you both have traits you like about each other and think you could make good friends.

However sometimes it's better to ignore one or two text messages or a phone call, if you just want to pass on the message that you're not interested. In this instance, there's nothing to talk about - and conveniently, someone saves their pride, and you save yourself the awkwardness of it all.

It works out better if you bump into them again this way too. It's much easier to create the impression that nothing happened. Because nothing did happen.

Everyone has a good night :D.

^^ Yeah right 8(

In my experience it only serves to create tension when you ignore an admirer who you're likely to see again. If you reply, they no for certain that you're not interested, which is a lot less embarassing than having a drunk somebody march up under the impression the you just missed their call or they mis-typed the number and glue themselves to you for the rest of the night, OR blast you for not calling back (very embarassing when in front of people), OR make intimate attempts in front of somebody you're already there with.

I guess it just comes down to your personality and how comfortable you are with leaving people wondering, possibly hurt/offended by your silence..

So if its ok to ignore someone who asks you a direct question- like "would you care to have a drink with me sometime"- UAN and anyone else who feels the same way, why should anyone pay attention to you when the shoe is on the other foot?

Do you like to be ignored?

Somehow I really doubt it. :p

Whoa... let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.

We're not assuming the guy who sent us the message is going to be up all night because we didn't respond - we're assuming he sent it rather casually, comfortable and prepared for any outcome.

No, that's what you're assuming DG... :) There are far to many variables, unless you all come up with one single hypothetical situation to discuss your opinions.

You're assuming that the person sent it casually, comfortable and prepared for any outcome and that in that situation, it's ok to ignore the contact. Zephyr's point of view is pretty solid, in that she doesn't think it's right to ignore someones request, full-stop.

Personally, i don't like being ignored, and i don't ignore. :) (not with regards to dating, but in any friendship situation)

samadhi said:
You're assuming that the person sent it casually, comfortable and prepared for any outcome and that in that situation, it's ok to ignore the contact. Zephyr's point of view is pretty solid, in that she doesn't think it's right to ignore someones request, full-stop.

Well don't you think any feelings he has beyond that are his own responsibility?

Yay / nay?

Regardless, as I said in one of my previous posts, if I were to notice an obvious distress, I'd talk to him.

This is hypothetically a guy to whom you made available your personal phone # ?

^ Exactly.

You've given a guy your phone number, and then when he calls, you ignore him?

Doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me.