• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

***Singles Thread*** A kit kat chunky stole my relationship!

FaTz

Bluelighter
I was fine in my current relationship, till my hand kept wanting me to call and speak for hours every night, make sure i'd msg it in the morning to "Make sure i cared", and then finally asked me to meet it's parents...

"Coupled" life is too difficult, remember people, we are MEANT to die alone and single, take a Kit Kat for instance, yes you've got two couple's all nicely joined, but they all split up in the end!!!

Discuss

What about a Kit Kat Chunky? It lives and dies alone. There's probably a lesson in there for you Fatz.

Well kitkats start as a foursome. What lesson should we be taking from that? 8o

I dislike this new singles thread. Its got all the single with none of the party (edit: altho vanth may be onto something)

If im gonna have a hang over then im gonna damn well enjoy getting drunk first.

Dammit, now i want i kitkat! One of those cookie dough ones. mmmm

If we are all meant to be alone then i figure the best thing to do is be happy by yourself:)
Im really in a frame of mind right now where im not mourning my last relationship & im not looking for a new one & not fussed if one finds me. Its kinda a good feeling.

(fatz theres plenty more fish in the sea, as my mate always says... HER LOSS%) )

trancegirle said:
If we are all meant to be alone then i figure the best thing to do is be happy by yourself:)
Good call!

psst - send photos!

up all night said:
What about a Kit Kat Chunky? It lives and dies alone. There's probably a lesson in there for you Fatz.

Maybe you could give a lesson on what it means to be a FLAKE?:

(insert obligatory ;) here)

Da silly boy messaged me

"oh i hope i wasnt too mean in my last message, I was just tired. I hope your headache went away."

You are too late, dope.

Don't the women want the snickers??? More nuts right?

Back in my good old college days we had an annual award called "Miss Consumption" which was given to the girl that you'd most like to consume a mars bar out of. A friend of mine won it 3 years in a row. She's so fucking hot.

Just a random story to go along with the chocolate bar talk :)

I've got yet another pseudo-girlfriend! :D Why have a girlfriend when you can have a pretend one? :) Its not that I don't care, I just like to know that I'm not necessarily obligated to care.

breakyaself said:
Da silly boy messaged me

"oh i hope i wasnt too mean in my last message, I was just tired. I hope your headache went away."

You are too late, dope.

HARSH!

I'm over this relationship bullshit. It's too damn hard. I'm just going to stick with lot's of sex. Or my vibrator. It doesn't have emotions. Good old space rocket.

T minus 10... 9... 8

kaboom!

doofqueen said:
I'm over this relationship bullshit. It's too damn hard. I'm just going to stick with lot's of sex. Or my vibrator. It doesn't have emotions. Good old space rocket.

T minus 10... 9... 8

kaboom!
Got webcam? :p

breakyaself said:
Da silly boy messaged me

You are too late, dope.

8) 8) 8)

He obviously just realised that he came of looking like a 'two week psycho' and thought he better try and recover by sending some lame 'i was just tired' message.

Sorry Mr Single White Male, you've done your dash!;)

Amen. I've begun talking to my ex again. Might even see her soon. Not sure if it's a wise move.

m4dd0g said:
psst - send photos!

Get a new pickup line, dude :p ;)

Today would have been my parent's 32nd wedding anniversary. It freaks me out a bit that my mum was married by my age and that was on the old side for their generation. Just to throw a spanner in your kit-kat works, fatz (not that I could've predicted what would have happened if my mum was still here, but I'm pretty certain) some couples actually do manage to stick it for the long haul. I don't know that I could see myself being with one person for the rest of my life, but there are certainly people who are capable of it.

I would write more but my brain is too drunk to think stuff.

Yeahh m4dd0g. There are internet sites that have photos of naked ladies you know. Videos too. Oh the joy. Get into it!

It wouldn't be pretty anyway... trust me LOL

*stops drinking and logs off*

:\