"City Watcher" & Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
- Feb 8, 2006
- Shadowmeister v0
HAPPY 400th PHOTO CONTEST!!
This round's theme is ANYTHING GOES (a special celebration of the 400th LAVA Photo Contest!!)
as selected by your reigning City Master : Xorkoth
Submissions can be original photographs of anything you want. There is no subject restriction. As a celebration of the 400th photo contest, we are accepting any photo this round. Please do not use post-processing, but you can use filters and other tools.
Now taking your submissions! Submit to the heartless rulers of the dearest of all the Internet forums, LAVA!
LAVA Photo Contest Rules
- This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
- Submissions will be taken until August 15th.
- Voting will open from August 15th through August 30th.
- Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
- Photographs must be your original work.
- Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
- To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
- Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
- Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
- Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or...
- Updated: Images can now be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want. We like Xenforo.
- This contest, the winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as whatever custom title you want (subject to mod approval)
- PS don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.
Previous thread here
Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time for the dog days of summer, before the days start getting cooler and darker again. It also comes with special discounts in the staff canteen!!!