• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recommend another good movie per post

Mesrine: Public Enemy Number One (Part 2)

2h87iwk.jpg

As Mesrine continues to evade and frustrate the law, he becomes increasingly burdened by his own bloated celebrity, and begins to question his thrilling but lonely existence. In a continuation of his Raging Bull-style metamorphosis, Cassel concludes the world class performance that propels Richet’s ultra-stylish films into the same league as benchmark gangster classics such as Once Upon a Time in America and The Godfather 1 and 2.

Trailer: http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/whats-..._inline?height=360&width=640&inlineId=trailer

Second part was excellent too. What a film. %)

im downloading the 2nd part just now. i've got high hopes for it. the first part was outstanding. i'd agree that it's one of the best films i've seen for a long time

i'm actually a bit shocked. spades recommended a foreign film which isn't a load of bollocks.

Fuck you, all my film tastes are outstanding! I think even TheKid would like this.

Seem to be only able to find it in French with no mention of subtitles online. Will probably download it and hope it has subtitles anyway cos looks like a goody :)

you might need to download the subtitles separately. it's worth the effort. cracking film. the 2nd part is taking ages to download tho. 5 minutes to go!!!

Hmm... need to find a subtitles file that fits then. Ah well, such are the joys of downloading.

^fuck yeah! Christian Bale AND Johnny Depp - definitely.

Been looking forward to this one for a while.

The trailer looks very Bonnie And Clyde, which is actually one of my favourite films so I'll probably enjoy this. Almost 10 stars on imdb so I'm pretty hopeful about this.

Personally thought from the trailer that Public Enemies looked a bit rubbish. Those two are good actors though so they might make it worth while.

i can't find fucking subtitles that work for this shite. cuntcuntcunt! i've even tried editing the subtitles i found to try n make them fit. it's no happening tho :(

you tried all 3 on subscene p_c? the R5 ones work for me, I might have a separate set somewhere if you've had no joy with those 3.

i've got working subs but they don't match with the movie. the one i downloaded is split in to 2 parts. i can only find one set of subs that are split in to 2cds & the timing doesn't match at all. i used an editor to shift them forward a couple of seconds but even then they are only in sync with the film for about 3 minutes

Now that you mention it the version I downloaded is in two parts with only one sub file...balls.

This is why downloading films is shite and going to watch them at the cinema or buying / renting the proper DVDs is better. ;)