• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recommend another good movie per post

Appleseed is a remake of an older, less popular, anime so it may be the older (late 80s or early 90s, I think) version reviewed on Lovefilm, Spadey. I acually like the original too but the remake is stunning :)

the one i watched was all CGI'd to fuck, so it wasn't the original. i think it was from 2004

pingu - it's pretty bad quality, sounds a bit iffy, it's watchable tho. i can't be fucked to wait for a better version & i reckon this film might annoy fuck out me anyway, so i'm just gonna go with the shady cam version the now

I'll leave you to work out which is the remake then, Spadey ;)

The new ones are gobsmackingly gorgeous though. Quite possibly the best looking films ever made. Certainly in contention anyway :)

General Chaos: Uncensored Animation

51VE36WRREL._SS500_.jpg

Compilation of animation that had me in pain with laughter whilst watching it this morning. The ket may have helped but some of these shorts are pure gold :D

Found one of the many corkers on PooToob here and another one here

Genius =D

Last edited:
lol, shambles you are fucked up! that first one was mad funny.

i watched bruno last night, i have to admit it was fucking hilarious but i prolly won't watch it again any time soon coz he is really annoying. the bit where he goes on a talk show with his black baby is absolute gold. also the rednecks going fucking bananas at the cage fight is proper disturbing, i dunno how he had the balls to do that.

Simon Peggs American accent is up there (or down there maybe?) with Ewan MacGregors in The Island though.

Watched the Shooter in it's full HD glory.

Got to admit that I wasn't expecting it too be too hot...but was very surprised. Only watched because Mark Whalberg hasn't had a bad movie in the last few years.

It had all of the good bits from the Bourne identity, type thing . Really recommend it as a good action movie without being OTT in an American action movie way.