• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Enjoy my friend :)

Miss those Poppy Pod days so badly.
We didn't realize how good we had it back then.
man, i miss the days when i had sealed bottles of old school OC 20mg pills for MAD CHEAP price. 2012 in peru. I didn't know at the time....gawsh. that honeymoon phase was godlike.

Enjoy my friend :)

Miss those Poppy Pod days so badly.
We didn't realize how good we had it back then.

Yeah they were plentiful enough to develop long term and relatively affordable addiction. I never fucked with poppy seed tea except for once and i couldn't finish it, thought it was bullshit (i later learned, only in the last year or two that seed tea absolutely works pretty well).

This brew i just made tastes nothing like poppy seed tea (although i used poppy seed tea to run through the pod stalks). It reminds me of pod tea taste wise, ultra bitter and chock full of morphine.

Yeah they were plentiful enough to develop long term and relatively affordable addiction. I never fucked with poppy seed tea except for once and i couldn't finish it, thought it was bullshit (i later learned, only in the last year or two that seed tea absolutely works pretty well).

This brew i just made tastes nothing like poppy seed tea (although i used poppy seed tea to run through the pod stalks). It reminds me of pod tea taste wise, ultra bitter and chock full of morphine.
man, the real deal was in the 1800's when the opium dens were a thing. jesus christ i wish i could go back in time and hang out with my fellow BLers laying down smoking from those huge pipesssssssss. that was probaby the shit.

Good unwashed poppy seeds make for a great high. The fats or something, it has been theorized, create a natural time-release. Shit lasts for like a day and a half. It's my favorite opiate high including heroin (though I never shot anything). I had pod tea once, it's also great, but I love the duration of seed tea.

Damn it this last week before my detox is gonna be real hard not to go ham on poppy seed tea one more time... but I must resist.

Good unwashed poppy seeds make for a great high. The fats or something, it has been theorized, create a natural time-release. Shit lasts for like a day and a half. It's my favorite opiate high including heroin (though I never shot anything). I had pod tea once, it's also great, but I love the duration of seed tea.

Damn it this last week before my detox is gonna be real hard not to go ham on poppy seed tea one more time... but I must resist.

Yeah that had actually been theorized by yours truly in my rather detailed discourse on poppy seed tea (posted here somewhere). I feel strongly that the vigorous shaking, combined with the large amount of oils, results in the sonification of the lipids which essentially creates liposomes that surround the alkaloids. This produces extended release morphine. This is also the reason why poppy seed tea has a withdrawal syndrome of extreme duration that closely mimics methadone withdrawal.

Poppy pod tea is a better high and better rush, but poppy seed tea has a very nice prolonged effect.

Now i have 25 pounds of seeds that came out of pods that I removed personally.

One trick to giving poppy seed tea more of a rush is to simmer it and reduce the volume. This breaks open the liposomes.

Last edited:
As mentioned yesterday my benzo stash was so to say zero so got the following just now from the pharmacy

Pax 10mg x10 (diazepam)
Brazepam 6mg x10 (bromazepam)
Arem 5mg x10 (nitrazepam)

@Wilson Wilson Those ksalols had some research chem benzo in them too. Watch out
MPnC2Zm.jpg

Yeah that had actually been theorized by yours truly in my rather detailed discourse on poppy seed tea (posted here somewhere). I feel strongly that the vigorous shaking, combined with the large amount of oils, results in the sonification of the lipids which essentially creates liposomes that surround the alkaloids. This produces extended release morphine. This is also the reason why poppy seed tea has a withdrawal syndrome of extreme duration that closely mimics methadone withdrawal.

Poppy pod tea is a better high and better rush, but poppy seed tea has a very nice prolonged effect.

Now i have 25 pounds of seeds that came out of pods that I removed personally.

One trick to giving poppy seed tea more of a rush is to simmer it and reduce the volume. This breaks open the liposomes.

Ah I didn't realize that was you. Clearly there is a big duration difference though.

I wasn't supposed to do any more opioids, but I was feeling pretty withdrawaly today (4th day after taking my last little suboxone dose). Was gonna get some poppy seeds but the store I get them from hasn't gotten any more in shipments for like 3 weeks, I think some people were stealiong them probably (not me though, I was buying them). So I got some kratom. Sigh... well, in a week I'm doing the cabin detox for a month with my friend. I'll probably end up using loperamide a few times. Or maybe just sweat it out.

Ah I didn't realize that was you. Clearly there is a big duration difference though.

I wasn't supposed to do any more opioids, but I was feeling pretty withdrawaly today (4th day after taking my last little suboxone dose). Was gonna get some poppy seeds but the store I get them from hasn't gotten any more in shipments for like 3 weeks, I think some people were stealiong them probably (not me though, I was buying them). So I got some kratom. Sigh... well, in a week I'm doing the cabin detox for a month with my friend. I'll probably end up using loperamide a few times. Or maybe just sweat it out.

They sell unwashed seeds at your supermarket?

The ket is indeed lovely and don't worry everyone yes I've been crushing it. Just wanted to show off those shards in the pic.

Latest additions to my stash:

mKHKtTp.jpg

zTWbSKH.jpg

Alprazolam 1mg and 2mg (pharma!)
Lorazepam 2.5mg
Clonazepam 2mg
Zolpidem 10mg
Still got zolp?

Oh, I forgot something - I use it to get high :D

JJ
and dosage wise, i have used 60mg once off and felt very little. But then again i do have tolerance. Tried a few times when alcohol was not available and only find it to help about 30%.

But awesome that you enjoying them. Stay safe

and dosage wise, i have used 60mg once off and felt very little. But then again i do have tolerance. Tried a few times when alcohol was not available and only find it to help about 30%.

But awesome that you enjoying them. Stay safe

My Benzo-tolerance is unfortunately so high, that I can eat 500 mg or more at a time. Same with all other Benzos. But these two in combination I don't need that much. I could also not use it as a sleeping pill, perhaps with alcohol which i try to avoid.

If you have tolerance 60 mg will not do what you want, unfortunately :( For me it's a bit different, Oxazepam is the only benzo which does not build up a huge tolerance immediately. I also do not think it is very strong (which others do say), but everybody is different as we know.... ;)

JJ

I got all your kiddos beat. This is just what showed up this morning …

I don’t even think they make a lot of that stuff anymore. Took six weeks to get here. I can’t take half of it because of this shit Terry Lynn and Limoges Jhené you got to use your Fanatics because I AutoCorrect. But that hexen, that’s breakfast today.

Soon as I’m finished having breakfast right here ...

56633463-B37F-4B25-9625-0378132D968C.jpeg

That’s the Neo 2 on the table of my favorite Venezuelan Café. The last of the true typewriters. Plug that thing in with the USB it’ll print off whatever you wrote on the typewriter screen. I’ve got that an electronica Smith corona we can’t exactly bring that to the coffee shop louder than a hammer.

So a hell of a way to start today.

Hey,

I know the baggies and I order from this vendor since a year or so. It is always reliable.

Please weigh everything before, it is never less than 1 gram but sometimes more! I last time had a baggie of Diclazepam with 1,5 g. With other substances that can surely led to overdoses.

I also still have SL-164, 2g Clona, 1g Dicla and 1g Eti in the fridge. All from this vendor and never got problems. So also for you everything should be fine!

Enjoy your hexen :)

JJ

P.S. Is it okay to put the baggies into the fridge because of the humidity? Or do they just need a dry place with room temperature?

Last edited by a moderator:
the fridge or freezer depending on what it is and when I plan on using it all the dissos go in the freezer because I can’t use those for a few years until I get off my psych regime but the hacks and won’t hex it more in a month or two. I don’t leave any of them in baggies they are going to airtight Amber Vials With a silica pack in each After getting spectra tested.

I got 3FPCP a bunch more to 2FK, Few grams of Ferntadope, 3HOPCE, Noraflurazepam, hi are Addys from the pharmacy , White girl with no other active ingredients,Flubromozalam, Just off the top my head. Rigs and micron filters. Valium and Ativan. Raul Duke would be jealous. Recently flushed 30 hits of LSD and half a dozen of dom or dob Because I started an ssri. Not leaving much to be desired. But I got the nonsense like funny butt And other health food supplements. You could say I’m set.

Last edited: