• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Pics of your Stash

Oh Man, as you age your metabolism changes. That Is the reason, my dad used to be skinny like me but after he passed 30 age Mark he Started gsining weight jajaja I'll prolly be fat if i dont care of myself un the future. Whatever rocking the dadbod Is a thing nowdays xD
Agreed and as test lvls drop and estrogen raises fat accumulation or energy storage become more predominant. For as males the first place is just under your belly button. You will gain fat first there, hence the starting to look pregnant look

New additions to the stash, under 3g of needle ket and 10 x 9-13mg pink batman
gv7Zdz7

Do

Do those supermarket poppy seeds actually work for making poppy seed tea? If so, how much do you have to use?

Usually not with the small jars. Some do. It is hit-and-miss. The brand Badia works very well.

Cool picture. Nice San Pedro cuttings.

I received via my fiction life the chance to put my hands on a fiction-movie alike secret enveloppe. After securing in a imaginary fictional way its contents and duping my authoritative entity that it weren't drugs (ptepared flour in a bague, put it in the first bague afap and secured the inner bang containing these fictional popaïne analogues. It is sourced from the depts of the predator's tresor cave and is considered foolsgold.

H.P. quotation: "If you know, you may Never ask. If you ask, you may Never know." - Rovena Ravenclaw.
(Source-wise. But I heard about a dopek dot info site where the second vendor is also a Predator)

20200718-111608.jpg

HEXEN "new" batch, incredibly clean effect, I'd recommend.

20200718-115237.jpg

HEXEN crystal batch, beautiful cristalline powder/rock, stings a bit when IVd but doesn't collapse the vein, this is the cleanest high I've experienced until now with EU sources Hexen.

20200718-111720.jpg

HEXEN "new" batch, no smell at all, but stings a bit.

20200718-115253.jpg

HEXEN white powder, quite fluffy, nice subtil high.

20200718-115307.jpg

Alpha-PHP crystal Powder, very numbing, doesn't have a rush like IVspeed but fills the head with euphoria especially when external stimi is positive. Also an ultra confidence on this. (Met a girl in the Woods and it almost got physical)

20200718-115516.jpg

N-Ethyl-(nor)-Pentedrone

20200718-115535.jpg

Valium 5Mg pellets

20200718-172352.jpg

N-IsoPropyl-(nor)-Pentedrone

Received A-PHP and some Hexen samples as a gift, but I'm missing the 3-MEC.. Ordered only 2g of it so it doesn't really mater, I'm sure me and the vendor are going to work this out. All in all I'm feeling satisfied excepted for the impossiblity to IV big doses, but that's just me.
Arrived in 4 days via UPS from NL without it having to pass the bouane.

Thank you to the dear Predator that some of us know, eventhough I've had my parcel sent from an European country that is considered a risky ship country.
Anyway, for now that's about it, stay fresh and high, and watch out not to touch the Sky!
Out ) . Stay cool

I'll reorder some of that NEP and Hexen crystal, they're my favorite.
PS: I've tried all these chemicals only in very small amount each to stay on top things and thus I can only give an opinion that is quite subjective, but from what I've gathered it's pre-ban China sourced quality, if not better.

GAFFY

Last edited:
hexedrone any good? stay safe with the alpha php wont u :D. last is n ethyl pentedrone? have fun :D

Just shot 120mg of the Crystal Hexen batch, dissolved on quite a short time leaving what might have been impurities undissolved in the cup. And God, inthenameofGAFFY, DAMN IS IT GOOD. I'm fucking relaxed ; 20mg Valium ;
Examplification: 't's a smooth but very strong come-up, just as peacefull as Switzerland, pleasant like a taking a good pish after sex, vibrant like ejaculating after snuggling with your loved one when you've had a 4 week break. Just as smooth as removing the plastic film-cover from a screen, and the plateau as consistent as the war on drugs un South-America.
EDIT: i forgot to add that it stings in the veins all the way up!. A lot was shot before ending up colapsing the vein, I will take care of it for it not to become infected.
Likes.

The big PLUS, I shot it in the middle of the Woods, it's great. I'm surrounded by animal noises like european squirrel banging a nut agaisnt its tree, mouses sizzling trough leaves and bees beeing that bee life. I'd say well it's them bees knees. Lol me likesz writing high.

Gone shoot up some a-PHP now, first time dosing a pyro
Edit: Shot up the Pyro, too bad it collapsed the vein (and I've already only got like 2 left atthe ageof 20, but still, the high is much "bigger and heavier" than non-pyro caths, it's more powerfull.
I'm done writing promps, I have two boxes of needles I need to pick up that I left behi.d on the place I rested after biking on the stuff.

Last edited:
Why Angry Mr Gaffy? I wasn't trying to be mean or anything. I'm quite envious, I'd love to have your stash, and truth be told I'm jealous of the rabbit hole of pyro use you are embarking on. For me it becomes a sweaty twitchy paranoid filled non-stop wank session with occasional distractions by sneaky shadow folk, helicopters, cameras in the walls and swat teams surrounding the house. I love it and miss it dearly.