• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth BL meet-up - Kings Park picnic v2 - Sunday Oct 31st

perhaps some alcohol would help!! ease me outta my shell :)
Im gonna have to drive, why does self control have to be so hard??

yes the driving part does suck :(

might see if i can con a mate into driving me. Fuck public transport!

8o You havn't traded in the Pink VW have you 8o

:( And you looked so cute driving it :(

As far as food and refreshments go me and the girl are just gonna get a cooked chook and a salad from somewhere and some goon and beer (just a few, driving).

Not too sure if I'll make it, I've gotta work tonight until 4AM and am still at a loss for transport.. so have fun champs!

Oh shit, this is today. Hahaha

I've haven't prepared all my shit for Monday. Gonna have to pull the plug on this one. I was going to go, honest....really I was......

man i hate to bail, and there is nothing i'd rather be doing than enjoying a picnic outside now, but there are some personal family things that have been bought up, and they need to be taken care of. Sorry - have fun all :(

Shit...

Oops, completely forgot.
Had to go to a webcam wedding last night and only woke up at about an hour ago (1PM).
:(
Sorry guys... DEFINATELY at Sci-Fi.
=D
PEACE

I'm sad. I meant to go but the universe conspired against, and there's just too much work to be done.

Scifi is a certainty though!

BAH!!

Is Perth suddenly the Land-o-Excuses? well? IS IT?

Either it was a bit of fun. Arriving in my trademark fashion two hrs late I kind of missed the formal introductions, so it was largely just sitting in a circle of people I didnt recognise trying to ~guess~ who they might be.

A bit of a laugh definately though though perhaps the next meetup should be closer to the start of the weekend, resulting in less skattered Bluelighters trying to make good first impressions on each other ;)

And to all that were there: I have already begun figuring out ways to get my remote control car to hold sacks of weed.

Aaah yes This afternoon was pretty good.

Good old social paranoia had me holed in my box most of the afternoon.

Shnouzerpuffn hando and irish you guys are fucking hilarious. Next time if I so much as see a self conscious thought soming into my brain I will make the effort to hunt it down and kill it.

Just curious will it be dispensing change also??