Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Tripping Thread: Tripping Past 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member

AMT is better than MDMA, I totally agree. Also, for sex AMT is godly. MDMA makes it hard for me to get it up, so do a lot of stims, but AMT has no problems in me department at all and it makes me last forever too..

Man guys I just talked to my oldest friend's dad, this is the friend who was strung out and psychotic on meth for a long time. Turns out he is doing so well, he's totally sober, works out every day, eats well (always a problem for him in the past), and has been saving a ton of money and is really happy. He said he'd tel him I called and hopefully in the next coupe of days we can get together. That is such a huge load off, I was so worried. :)

Last edited:
How's the shelf life of AMT?

By the way something I've been meaning to ask here.. I can't remember how the 5-htp thing works with rolling. Are you meant to take it before, after, or what? Or is that whole thing bunk? The theory to help replenish the depleted serotonin by providing your body with the precursor. AMT is a serotonin releaser too? Would it be a good idea for AMT?

I've had some AMT since it was legal in the UK (purchased in 2009-2010) and it's still good.

Some people pre-load 5htp in the run up to MDMA but most just take it after. I think the only no no was to take it during an MDMA experience.

I've never tried AMT in a large dose so don't know how pronounced the crash is afterward.

might actually try get a few more tabs just like 3-4 incase things run out over the new year. Will try keep my trips to a month break between them as that seemed to do very well for that extra magical breakthrough.

I've had some AMT since it was legal in the UK (purchased in 2009-2010) and it's still good.

Some people pre-load 5htp in the run up to MDMA but most just take it after. I think the only no no was to take it during an MDMA experience.

I've never tried AMT in a large dose so don't know how pronounced the crash is afterward.

Personally i didnt crash whatsoever and felt fantastic the next day and i did alot. Thinking about plugging the last 60mgs of Christmas Morning...we shall see. Really should probably wait longer but i want to do more so badly, that stuff is the best. One of my new favorite drugs for sure.

Been a couple months since I tripped last. I keep meaning to but there doesn’t seem to be enough time on the weekends, what with work the way it has been. I’ve got a few days surrounding the holidays and I’m hopeful I’ll find(make) the time for it - lord knows it’ll be more beneficial than the few drinks I’ve been having (daily) of late.

Plugged 65-70mgs of aMT about 30mins ago...

Think im starting to feel alerts, should be a nice day. Only got a couple hours sleep and its one of the reasons i went for it have to head into cook at 3pm should be quite the happy shift id say. Yeah i deff dont feel tired anymore at all so it is surely beginning to work its magik.

20201222-113555.jpg

Sup y’all, happy holydaze. Started the morning with Borongoru kava and delta 8 thc tincture/ vaping. Tryna figure out what I’m finna eat for NYE, 2cb-fly or 4-aco-met

I'd think 4-AcO-MET would be the preferred play for the occasion, but it's not like we have solved life, so who knows

Gonna be taking βH-2CB next I'm thinking and I'm really looking forward to it guys I may plug the stuff I'm thinking cuz for whatever reason I get nausea on the comeup of regular 2C-B but when I plug it smooth sailing. Then I will be taking some MAL after that and probably plugging that one as well at least one of the times. I took it years ago and really enjoyed the stuff once at 100mgs orally and another time around the same amount Intravenously but that comeup was ruff shooting it I started tripping heavy immediately but I purged and the first hour or so was rough on my stomach I'd also been on 4-FA/3-MeOMC/a-PHP/Alprazolam/Etizolam so as you can see I didn't get clear perspective on the drugs effect. This time I will be taking the MAL on it's own without any tolerance. Will also be getting some more N,N-DMT to vape this winter, should be a lovely way to bring in the new year. Last time I was using it early this year I was hammering the DOx so hard it wasn't effecting me as it should, but since I took that break I've been getting fantastic results from psychedelics again, thank goodness.

Really miss dmt and 4-aco-det; had lots of great trips with them.

Have this little bit of 2c-b that's still vacuum sealed from when I got it several years back. Pretty much out of my other older batch and probably should try it out before I completely run out of the old one.

Might be a good time to try it since I haven't tripped for a bit.

Really miss dmt and 4-aco-det; had lots of great trips with them.
4-AcO-DET huh? That's cool to hear. I've had a tiny bit sitting in a jar forever, waiting to test it out. It doesn't seem to have a lot of fans, so it's forever backburnered. I almost tried it yesterday, but went with 4-AcO-MiPT instead. It ended up being my one and only unreservedly positive trip with that drug, but it lasted a weirdly long time and was oddly intense for the very low dosage (11 hours at 11mg!)

Status
Not open for further replies.