• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to really love weed again, I can smoke a lot again without getting uncomfortable and anxious, but do any of you feel like everything you say comes out wrong when high?
Being high almost equals being perpetually misunderstood, I’ve never smoked with people that seemed to feel the same about it, it always comes down to me desperately trying to rectify whatever ‘wrongly worded’ statement I made. If I could just let it go, life would be so much easier....

That's part of the fun. Things come out wrong, but the headspace is gentle enough to invite you to catch the errors, so you can end up surprising yourself with an unpredictably alternative way of expression. It's just that you can't force that process. That's all there is to letting go, just seeing clearly that it's the only thing to do. (Or getting high enough that it is in fact the only thing you can do, heh.)

Some face sober people that way.. not that straightforward of a trick to master I reckon. But if the headspace is shared I have no problems.

I find it hard to be high around sober folks (even my wife at times) but it's all good if everyone else is toking up with me, and I already feel comfortable with them socially.

Anyone ever Vaped DPT hcl?

Would this work or is the conversion 100% necessary. How about plugging if that is a no go. Wanna give this one a whirl this year as I have never sampled it before. I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm ready to Blast Off on some DPT.

How about you?

Anyone ever Vaped DPT hcl?

Would this work or is the conversion 100% necessary. How about plugging if that is a no go. Wanna give this one a whirl this year as I have never sampled it before. I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm ready to Blast Off on some DPT.

How about you?
Smoking the Hcl works fine, it might require a higher dose but it is still effective. Converting to the freebase is tricky, when I tried to do it it came out as an oil rather than powder/crystals.
DPT is a hell of a drug, it’s used a sacrament by some church. I had a few experiences with it, it’s probably been 13 or 14 years since I’ve done it. I do intend to explore tryptamines more thoroughly in the near future.
Right now DMT and mushrooms are giving my soul what it desires but soon I’ll dive in to RC tryptamines again.

What would you think is a good DPT starting dose Delsyd?

Also would you suggest launching from 3-MeO-PCP because I hear that the Disssos make it much easier to go with the flow. It's supposed to be one of those hanging on the edge of your seat kinda trips where you...

DMT was epic, wow, so nice. I couldn't make it past the third hit anymore and gone I was, but I don't think I got the whole 50mg.

I used a glass meth pipe, I think I should warm it up more before seriously inhaling.

DMT is really something. I had a low dose last night after our show, my buddy brought some he extracted.

The show was fucking awesome, our jams were really deep, people were so into it, there was one guy who was clearly tripping nuts and was screaming at the top of his lungs and dancing like a crazy person, the craziest thing was he kept jumping as high in the air as he could, folding his legs under him, and cannonballing into the hardwood floor. It was insane, he never seemed hurt at all, he did it dozens of times. Afterwards my bandmates told me that every time they play around there, for years, that guy shows up and cannonballs into the floor and gets up front and yells and screams. He looked like he was having a religious experience. =D

I've been thinking of trying that fake 2C-EF mix that was going around, one sample reported to be mainly 2C-T-7, and some 2C-T-2 and 2C-C.

I don't have the patience ór the drugs to experiment a lot so I might take the plunge (big splash) and hope mine is mainly 2C-T-2, but another sample was all 2C-T-7... I can't go wrong either way I think but it sucks that I will never be able to tell for sure. I've got about 30-35mg iirc, probably best to take it all at once, even if it's all 2C-T-7, dosage wise I should still be good I think. 2C-T-2 is stronger though, and might potentiate it, oh man, this sounds like a plan I might come to regret hahah.... or not at all....

There's a certain appeal to 'risky' and it's far enough from 'reckless' to go ahead with it I think.

3-MeO-PCP potentiates psychedelics SO hard, it's crazy.
Have vaped 4-aco-det and dmt on 4-meo-pcp. Have done it with each one separately and all 3 together. It complimented the sedating dreamy nature of the 4meo pretty well.

I've been thinking of trying that fake 2C-EF mix that was going around, one sample reported to be mainly 2C-T-7, and some 2C-T-2 and 2C-C.

I don't have the patience ór the drugs to experiment a lot so I might take the plunge (big splash) and hope mine is mainly 2C-T-2, but another sample was all 2C-T-7... I can't go wrong either way I think but it sucks that I will never be able to tell for sure. I've got about 30-35mg iirc, probably best to take it all at once, even if it's all 2C-T-7, dosage wise I should still be good I think. 2C-T-2 is stronger though, and might potentiate it, oh man, this sounds like a plan I might come to regret hahah.... or not at all....

There's a certain appeal to 'risky' and it's far enough from 'reckless' to go ahead with it I think.

That stuff is really nice, very enjoyable. You're unlikely to hurt yourself dosing that much at once but it might be super intense, I don't know. I found the mix to be more potent than any of the 3 drugs it contains are on their own so there must be some synergy going on.

Hey PD friends, what's up?
Life's been busy but I'll have a short break this weekend, gonna go hide in the woods and consume some drugs. Planning my first trip of the decade. Was thinking of doing a 4-HO-MET/4-AcO-DMT mix, but I also really want to do some ETH-LAD again, for some reason. Can't decide. I think I want a lysergamide for the longer duration, but I also really wanna explore those tryptamines a bit more. Decisions...

I'm debating tripping today. Wana finish watching Rosemary's Baby (holy shit, what a trip, new respect for Polanski lol) today as I stopped halfway to walk a few miles and score some bud yesterday then got home late.

My gut choice would be 4-aco-dmt since I have a lot to play with right now but I'm not sure if I should or not. Took 54mg 2C-C on Friday. Last time I communed with it, it said 'go away' in so many words.

I don't have the patience ór the drugs to experiment a lot so I might take the plunge (big splash) and hope mine is mainly 2C-T-2, but another sample was all 2C-T-7... I can't go wrong either way I think but it sucks that I will never be able to tell for sure.
You could reagent test a couple specks of it. If it gives results for 2C-T-7 then you'll know you likely got that batch. If it tests otherwise (there's a picture of the reagent test in the 2C-EF thread) then you'll know it's likely the 3:2:1 mix. If it tests as something else, then who knows what he sent you

You could reagent test a couple specks of it. If it gives results for 2C-T-7 then you'll know you likely got that batch. If it tests otherwise (there's a picture of the reagent test in the 2C-EF thread) then you'll know it's likely the 3:2:1 mix. If it tests as something else, then who knows what he sent you
Aha I'll do this :)
It could just be though that he put all of those drugs together and just took some out so it's just random. I could be semi sure, but never completely.

Hey PD friends, what's up?
Life's been busy but I'll have a short break this weekend, gonna go hide in the woods and consume some drugs. Planning my first trip of the decade. Was thinking of doing a 4-HO-MET/4-AcO-DMT mix, but I also really want to do some ETH-LAD again, for some reason. Can't decide. I think I want a lysergamide for the longer duration, but I also really wanna explore those tryptamines a bit more. Decisions...
All good Img, thanks for asking =D
Sounds like a good time, I'm jealous, I really wanna trip, but I can't, or better: shouldn't, for reasons. I'm guessing the weather is pretty amazing where you're at though, makes tripping that much more fun. If it were me, I'd go for ETH-LAD in a heartbeat, since I've never had that one before ;)

Just put a tab of ALD-52 under my tongue been on 3-MeO-PCP all day long and it's time to put on Pink Floyd's the Wall...this is the life we all dream of. I love all of you PD Fam. Dont ever doubt that for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.