• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best for me to wait on that one tho because sometimes Acid upsets my stomach.
Dude, idk what it is, but phens and tryps don't give me bad GI distress, yet LSD and its analogues give me HORRENDOUS gas pain in my gut without fail. When Help?!?!? was still alive (God bless you Help?!?!?) he suggested odansetron for acid gas pains, and I've since tried it, and OMG DOES IT WORK SO WELL.

Now the real question is, how do I tell my doctor I want a strong anti-gas medication so that I can avoid gut pain on LSD? I only had one to try because I found it when cleaning out my mother's cabinet.

Actually on some Ondansetron as we speak for my stomach issues I've been having this week. Snorted a couple more bumps walking out the door so maybe like 15mgs of 3-MeO-PCP and I left the Vial in my room. Don't wanna start redosing at work and go to far out there. Tell you what tho I feel better physically right now then I have all week. Eating a bag of Pretzels and having some Pressed Coconut Water....tastes SO GOOD.

Really miss Help?!?!?!

So sad he wont come to talk with us here anymore :(

Really miss Help?!?!?!

So sad he wont come to talk with us here anymore :(
Me too man... me too :(

And yeah, Odansetron works wonders for acid gas. I didn't believe it till I tried it. Now I'm like fuck, idk if I ever wana take LSD again if I don't have odansetron...

Maybe because I already have GI issues I get more problems from LSD than most. But most psychs make me sweat, that’s fairly common I feel like.

Love this 3-MeO-PCP stuff fella's

Sniffed probably 20mgs do far this morning and I'm feeling wonderful. Been going thru so many health issues lately the anesthesic and pain killing aspects are a blessing. Makes music sound absolutely mystical and I can connect so closely with the artist. A nice and pleasing Euphoria, smiling. Wanted to off myself a few days ago the pain got so horrific, one of my internal organs became infected and I'd been hospitalized hence me not posting as much lately. But I truly have arrived, in every sense of the Word.

Going to do a little more before a leave at 11 for work but leave the vial behind so I dont become too wacky in front of them. Dont know if I'm some kinda Dissos Elephant but i find this to be pretty manageable. Going to have my Wife lock it away for a Week tommorow night after i combine it with 4-AcO-DMT regardless. Least for a Week or so until I binge a bit again then combine with ALD-52, very pleased. Hope all is well PD Folks <3

Donald trump is an idiot. A billion trees spread all over the world still isn't close to how much we need. 2050? Crazy.

Love this 3-MeO-PCP stuff fella's

Sniffed probably 20mgs do far this morning and I'm feeling wonderful. Been going thru so many health issues lately the anesthesic and pain killing aspects are a blessing. Makes music sound absolutely mystical and I can connect so closely with the artist. A nice and pleasing Euphoria, smiling. Wanted to off myself a few days ago the pain got so horrific, one of my internal organs became infected and I'd been hospitalized hence me not posting as much lately. But I truly have arrived, in every sense of the Word.

Going to do a little more before a leave at 11 for work but leave the vial behind so I dont become too wacky in front of them. Dont know if I'm some kinda Dissos Elephant but i find this to be pretty manageable. Going to have my Wife lock it away for a Week tommorow night after i combine it with 4-AcO-DMT regardless. Least for a Week or so until I binge a bit again then combine with ALD-52, very pleased. Hope all is well PD Folks <3

3-MeO-PCP has major delusions of sobriety, please be careful. I have seen people twacked out of their minds legitimately believing they are mostly sober. 3-MeO-PCP is the most deceptive dissociative. I just implore you to be careful. I'm not sure why you got fired from your last job but I know it was during a 3-MeO-PCE binge (I think). I know it turned out for the best but just be careful. You WILL be acting weirder than you think you are. Truly, several friends including my sister from another mister got on the 3-MeO-PCP train and went completely bonkers. In my good friend's case, it was part of what led to her death, because of her behavior while utterly manic/delusional, while she insisted up down left and right that 3-MeO-PCP was helping her overcome her problems. Do not underestimate 3-MeO-PCP. ❤

I've never come into contact with 3-MeO-PCP IRL myself or via friends, but from everything I've observed on the forums etc, it sure seems weird. Fascinating, alien and spooky.

Fascinating, alien and spooky.
That's the draw though, ain't it?

I remember when I first tried MXE, I didn't really know what to expect, nor did I really understand the effects fully the first time. It sounded weird and 'spooky' yet somehow that interested me. Gradually I came to love it, and it's among my top 5 'must try before you die' drugs. And I'd still call it 'spooky' honestly, it's just... warm, pleasant spookiness lol

I'd liken MXE to a succubus; ethereal, hard to pin down, sexy yet evil, yet somehow not evil. I have real trouble explaining MXE to people who haven't tried any dissos.

Last edited:
Yes but 3-MeO-PCP isn't warm at all. Ice cold.

Can't believe you took 20mg Charlie and went to work lol, huge dose. I've seen 12mg fuck up people hard.

Yes but 3-MeO-PCP isn't warm at all. Ice cold.
Eww. That does sound alien and spooky.

Would you liken it to DXM? I'm a rapid metobolizer of DXM so a 30mg therapeutic dose has me fully dissociated from my body in a very creepy and unsettling way, I simply don't use any OTC cough medicine as a result.

Last edited:
I've tried it a bunch of times but I never understood the appeal, the euphoria and mania people described when on it I had on 3-MeO-PCE, only much warmer.

Now that we're talking about disso's, I'm gonna make some Amanita Muscaria tea tomorrow :) 4 gram last week was really great. I've never taken a deliriant, I'm seriously curious how higher doses will play out.
Last time I just ate it, but fuck me if I'm eating 10 grams of that, a tea it is, with some herbs and honey :love:

I've never taken a deliriant, I'm seriously curious how higher doses will play out.
I get .125mg hyoscyamine sublingual tablets as one of my many medications I use to treat IBS pain symptoms. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to take say, a whole milligram, or more. You know that they give scopolamine injections to people sometimes as a smoking cessation aid? It sounds interesting. I'd honestly like to try that even though I don't smoke.

I thought propofol would be interesting, they put me under with it when I went in for my colonoscopy a few months ago. All I remember though is the nurse saying, "Alright, now I'm gonna give you the good stuff," and before the plunger was even fully depressed, I was OUT. Woke up not knowing where I was or how I got there lol. I wonder what sub-anesthetic doses of propofol would be like :unsure:

Not really a psych or even a disso or deleriant, I'm just rambling. I'm buzzing good on O-DT and it makes me very talkative.

I get .125mg hyoscyamine sublingual tablets as one of my many medications I use to treat IBS pain symptoms. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to take say, a whole milligram, or more. You know that they give scopolamine injections to people sometimes as a smoking cessation aid? It sounds interesting. I'd honestly like to try that even though I don't smoke.
I just found this insane scopolamine report that I swear I remembered from sometime

CRAZY drug, not as good as some of the datura stories though, but still pretty fucked

I just found this insane scopolamine report that I swear I remembered from sometime

CRAZY drug, not as good as some of the datura stories though, but still pretty fucked
Damn, the dead cats being thrown at him really had me loling :ROFLMAO:

Obviously when they inject smokers to help quit, they don't give them that high of a dose. The reports I've read about said smoking cessation injections sound much more tame and intriguing.

Speaking of spooky, I've really been vibing with this album today. It's nice and rainy, but not so rainy it's flooding, just a steady drizzle. Not a bad day I guess.

3-MeO-PCP is unlike other dissociatives. It's more stimulating, way more manic, and really gets inside your brain without you realizing it (as in, twists your thoughts and perceptions up in ways that are very obvious to other people and not obvious to yourself at the time). I consider it a dangerous drug. I used to do it very often for a good year and a half, only in little doses though. I took 15mg once and hated it. I usually would do 2mg bumps every couple of hours.

I just saw that 5-MeO-DiPT (ye olde foxy methoxy) is available at a vendor I use. Interesting, I might try to scoop some up for the stash as it's a classic. And actually I do quite enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.