• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
5-MeO-DiPT was the first RC I ever tried, back before I knew anything about any of them, I just knew it as "a new psychedelic drug called Foxy". My across the street neighbor sophomore year of college bought a gram and put it in a liter of water, and sold 20mg doses for $20. 20mg is a HUGE dose of it, people tripped balls. I remember thinking it was SUPER euphoric and had pretty cool effects on sound at that dosage (made music sound more profound and hard-hitting). I got a small amount some years later when I knew what it was, and enjoyed it in smaller doses then.

^I was referencing 3-meo-pcp if that wasn't clear :p

I'd love to try Foxy too though. A very kind friend of mine traded me 100mg Moxy and some cash for 10g of methylone many years ago, still have yet to try it though for some reason. So many psychedelics, so much time, yet I still haven't tried so many.

Still have like 5g of that methylone. At 150mg it was way too mongy. Maybe I should try out a 100mg dose sometime, haven't 'rolled' in ages (not that I've ever had actual MDMA).

I thought most people found foxy to be not really worthwhile once other tryptamines started showing up on the scene, and that 5-MeO-MiPT outdid it. What do y'all think? I never tried it.

I've never tried it either but I always had the impression that it was pretty good from reports.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I got very annoying muscle tension and aches and pinches on 5-MeO-MiPT, might be even worse on foxy... guess we'll have to find out

I'm doing great guys cooked and prepped well *parental advisory avoid sharp objects unless a knife is an appendage as mine* for a while I felt as if I was a casual observer doing these things. Also ate a 10mg gelcap as I walked in by the way but it's coming down now and I'm sitting back eating my lunch. Interaction with everybody went just fine. Don't find the stuff cold personally and been having an enjoyable time with my fellow cooks. They are none the wiser iim pretty good at acting normal out and about on Dissos. Got like 4 hours left and I'm assuming when I get home by 9 it will be pretty much wore off. Take a bit tommorow and then tuck it away a bit.

Appreciate all of your love, this stuff helps my back SO MUCH by the way. I'd venture to say it's a better pain killer than Bupe in many ways. Looking forward to trying the stuff with the Tryptamine tomorrow, maybe I'll write a report on that one. Gonna probably take 15mgs of each I'd say with the 3-MeO-PCP first to smoothen the come up :)

I remember a weird ass datura report on erowid years ago about a guy in the woods thinking he was a deer and spending god knows how many hours in that state, one of the funniest reports I've read. It's probably on the first page published by date in the experience vaults, but I can't find it. Before or maybe right after I found bluelight, so definitely (probably) before '03, if anyone knows which one I'm talking about, can you link it?

I used to spend so much time on erowid reading reports if I was interested in a substance, but then I found bluelight and that kinda faded. I loved reading catfishrivers for example, then he registered here and I was like woah, r u the same guy? starstruck, swoon, hiii, lol.

I used to spend so much time on erowid reading reports if I was interested in a substance, but then I found bluelight and that kinda faded. I loved reading catfishrivers for example, then he registered here and I was like woah, r u the same guy? starstruck, swoon, hiii, lol.
Same same same. Used to read Xork's and morninggloryseed's reports on erowid when I was in college, then I came to Bluelight searching for answers during the NBOMe crisis of 2013, registered, and actually got to know them. And the rest is history as they say!

Yeah I joined BL because of a report on Erowid from morninggloryseed, I was like OMG I CAN TALK 2 HIMM!!1

I enjoyed foxy/5-MeO-DiPT. I think people tended to loom down on it because it's purely hedonistic. It also is quite stimulating and can have a big bodyload, though personally I find if not overdone, it feels really good in the body. Moxy/5-MeO-MiPT is a superior psychedelic by a landslide, if you're looking for something with the potential to be deep and therapeutic. But foxy is fun and hedonistic.

Decided on tripping tonight as my girl has some things planned for us tommorow. So far this is my plan for dosing and I just took the first bit now. For some reason 3-MeO burned a bit this time when I snorted it which I didnt notice before. Not real bad like with a 2C-x but also not very pleasant either but it's starting to fade.

10:30pm....lift off

12mgs 4-AcO-DMT ~ orally
15mgs 3-MeO-PCP ~ intranasal

And at 11:00pm

13mgs 4-AcO-DMT ~ orally
15mgs 3-MeO-PCP ~ intranasal

Once 11pm rolls around I'm going to take another dose of both of them in the same manner as before. Dosing the the Psych in this manner to avoid any sort of body load as much as possible. Though in comparison to most Psychedelic's I find 4-AcO-DMT to be really easy on me but sometimes that first hour or two can be a little wild without tolerance and I can only imagine the Disso amping it up in that regard quite a bit. Pretty sure that taking the rest within 30mins shouldn't be an issue as far as immediate tolerance development like if I waited a couple hours. Starting to feel it wash over me like a cool blanket, this is gonna be a good one.

My 2C-B-fly arrived yesterday. :) Excited to try it, it's been a while since I tasted it.
Jealous!! 🥴
Enjoy!
Dude, idk what it is, but phens and tryps don't give me bad GI distress, yet LSD and its analogues give me HORRENDOUS gas pain in my gut without fail. When Help?!?!? was still alive (God bless you Help?!?!?) he suggested odansetron for acid gas pains, and I've since tried it, and OMG DOES IT WORK SO WELL.

Holy shit, Ondansetron worries for acid gas cramps? Maybe I'll actually take it again then! Thanks for the tip!!

One of the most Intense drug experiences of my life just happened. Can't say this combo is for the feint of heart but If you're ready for the end all be all step right up to the plate. Thought I was gonna lose my mind there for a minute but gracious years practice lead me up to this. Dont think I'll do it again anytime soon but fucking WOW....that is the Rabbit Hole.

Glad I held off on Psychs for those two weeks or I doubt it would have hit me so hard. Completely melted at points into my surroundings and reshaped our Universe for us. Visuals are completely controlled to my enhancement and id keep forgetting to breathe. And slowly inhale and exhale I'd felt everything that ever was or has been before. The Ultimate reality modulator and I've left it for you all <3

I thought propofol would be interesting, they put me under with it when I went in for my colonoscopy a few months ago. All I remember though is the nurse saying, "Alright, now I'm gonna give you the good stuff," and before the plunger was even fully depressed, I was OUT. Woke up not knowing where I was or how I got there lol. I wonder what sub-anesthetic doses of propofol would be like :unsure:

Not really a psych or even a disso or deleriant, I'm just rambling. I'm buzzing good on O-DT and it makes me very talkative.

Legal highs are among my fave 😍😍😍
All my most memorable experiences were on something a hospital gave me to knock me out, or give birth lol

3-MeO-PCP has major delusions of sobriety, please be careful. I have seen people twacked out of their minds legitimately believing they are mostly sober. 3-MeO-PCP is the most deceptive dissociative. I just implore you to be careful. I'm not sure why you got fired from your last job but I know it was during a 3-MeO-PCE binge (I think). I know it turned out for the best but just be careful. You WILL be acting weirder than you think you are. Truly, several friends including my sister from another mister got on the 3-MeO-PCP train and went completely bonkers. In my good friend's case, it was part of what led to her death, because of her behavior while utterly manic/delusional, while she insisted up down left and right that 3-MeO-PCP was helping her overcome her problems. Do not underestimate 3-MeO-PCP. ❤

I found 4-meo-pcp even more crazy than 3-meo-pcp, but I was perhaps on a bit of a too high dose because I was searching for a hole (There ain't no damn hole)...

3-MeO-PCP potentiates psychedelics SO hard, it's crazy.

Today I am working a full day and then my guitar player is picking me up and we're driving through the night and tomorrow we're going to the studio to try to get the last parts of our album done, and then Saturday we're playing a birthday party all-day event for a guy who is putting on a music festival we're playing this summer. I think I'm gonna bring a couple doses of that 2C-B-fly, my buddy might want to try it, and it would be a good choice for the party I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.