• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ate 12mg 2CB an hour ago and feeling pretty happy! This is a really pleasant drug, not too trippy and with a euphoric bent, kinda reminiscent of 2C-I.
Sitting out on the porch listening to music, but I hear some live music going on down the block. My choices are
A) stay here, chill and maybe take some more
B) go out and socialize, get drunk
wwyd

I probably would have gone to the live music. Yeah, 2C-B is a great drug, quite euphoric, at higher doses it's extremely visual, too. I actually took just 8mg last night myself... went out to dinner with my girl and ended up having a really open and honest conversation about her depression and anxiety and stuff. I feel so bad for her, she knows what she should do, and why she is this way, but she feels that she is developing OCD and fixating on little things that make her miserable. I can totally see it too. We talked about cognitive behavioral therapy and I told her I'd help her find a therapist. She also told me about her last therapist experience, she never told me anything about it at the time. Suffice to say, what a shitty therapist, it makes me angry that someone would be so callous to her. Anyway I think some positive steps are going to happen. I am willing to put the work in to find her a CBT therapist and even go with her if she wants me to.

Suffice to say, what a shitty therapist, it makes me angry that someone would be so callous to her.
I've noticed a trend among the psychiatric profession of just being generally shitty/presumptuous. I've met 1 out of maybe 20 people I felt comfortable around.

And, of course it's costly to change psychs because they all charge initial visit fees that your copay may not cover or whatnot... I just don't like psychiatry and barely trusted one psychologist.

I am willing to put the work in to find her a CBT therapist and even go with her if she wants me to.
That's the right way to go about it if I were you. Be supportive but try and get her to actually change her approach finally.

Last edited:
She's looking for a CBT therapist today. Work has been fucking brutal for quite a while now... I never seem to have any extra time but I want to look too. Like reviews and stuff, try to find someone good. She has Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance which is the most widely accepted so that's good.

That's good Captain tripping is good for the soul and something that should be fit into every human life experience in my opinion. I remember back in the day when you used to post here in PD very frequently and it tickles my fancy to see you back once more. I'm glad you have been having such positive experiences. Just actually acquired a gram of DMT myself today which I plan on utilizing in the coming months when the time is right. Have a bit of work to do on myself at the moment as you are all aware and it seems like the fitting compound to help me gain perspective. Have only flirted with it briefly a decade ago and never had the chance to experience a full on breaththru.

If you dont mind me asking what types of compounds have you been indulging in as of late?

I've noticed a trend among the psychiatric profession of just being generally shitty/presumptuous. I've met 1 out of maybe 20 people I felt comfortable around.

And, of course it's costly to change psychs because they all charge initial visit fees that your copay may not cover or whatnot... I just don't like psychiatry and barely trusted one psychologist.

So glad I don't have to call myself a psychologist. I know their language of course, so occasionally on random encounters I manage to get a peak behind their scenes. And they're pretty much all miserable. Even if the folly of their clients isn't dragging them down, they have this gigantic ridiculous system to deal with, everyone knows it's hubris but it at least looks scientific cuz there's math in surveys or whatever.. as if algorithmic hashing down of stories works better than just carefully reading the stories. (Well in business meetings it does, because you need a graph to make people who hate you do what you want. I'm exaggerating, but I hope the point comes across.)

I can imagine people adapting and thriving within that despite, especially since psychonautic knowledge is ever expanding. But they seem to be rare indeed.

I've been tripping quite a bit this month so perhaps I belong here but my mania kind of keeps me from being a productive contributor.

Lots of <3 fellow doggos

The psychedelic forum is where it's at on BL. No other place has as much love and positive vibes. I was posting fairly heavily in this thread a couple of months ago because I was dropping L every week. I hadn't been able to trip recently for certain reasons but got a weak tab a week ago. I plan on returning because for 1. I love tripping and 2. The love, support and acceptance in this thread has no parallel. These catz got real love. I can't wait to join back in now that my life is starting to look up.

I've been on a binge kinda heavy with something and something else.... some of ya'll know what I'm on about. Some don't. It doesn't matter. I'll work it out.

Hey Cap, nice to see you. :)

I'm hoping to acquire some iboga TA extract in the near future. I hope to utilize it medicinally in microdoses to help realign/heal myself after a couple of really difficult and traumatic years. I also will probably take it in a big dose, though far lower than a flood, at the end of the process, as I found it incredibly visionary and unique and wonderful when I took a lower follow-up dose after my flood.

How are combos with iboga? I read one source discouraging anything but weed and booze, after which I lost interest. Searching bluelight it appears there are at least some exceptions. Any consensus on what works with iboga and what not?

I'm guessing the weather is pretty amazing where you're at though, makes tripping that much more fun. If it were me, I'd go for ETH-LAD in a heartbeat, since I've never had that one before ;)

I actually hate the summer here in the city because it's so fucking hot. But for being in the woods the weather is perfect, I'll take a bus tonight and wake up somewhere nicer. I'm so happy I'm able to do this. I was in serious need of a break. Also, in a few weeks I'll have proper vacations so I'm stoked.

I think I'll end up going for the tryptamines. I prepared a couple of 12+12 4-HO-MiPT/4-HO-MET and will be taking them with some friends on Sunday probably. I love ETH-LAD but I was feeling like taking something newer. I tend to prefer lysergamides so I've explored them more. I have a lot less experience with tryptamines.

Hey Img, hope you have a great trip. Hope things are going well.

Thanks a lot man, things have been more stable lately. The summer had the effect of diminishing a lot of the intensity here. I feel like we are having a short break, most of us expect the autumn to bring the agitation again. We'll be better prepared. But so will the government. We'll see ...

Besides this contingency, on a personal level I've been doing pretty good. Kinda exhausted and in serious need for vacations, but they are just around the corner so feeling mostly good. Started a little musical project with my girl, and it's been a pretty good experience. We are happy with what's coming out of that.

I'm happy to read you girl is seemingly motivated to start her healing process :)

Last edited:
So I've never had mhrb in house before and the first thing it reminded me of was a mixture of very old weed and sweet flag, calamus. That's the rankest powder I've ever put in my mouth, like sweaty, old dirty socks, my friend and I had to run back to his house for a drink because it was unbearable the one time we decided to take it.

My cat seems more than interested in it btw, that or the kratom, he can't stop sniffing it.

Couldn't find the naoh, swapped it out for koh, just used a tad more but seems to have done the trick. I don't have a turkey baster though, damnit, lol, only small plastic pipettes. See if I can find something that works, because I'm dumping some solvent in it now anyways.

How are combos with iboga? I read one source discouraging anything but weed and booze, after which I lost interest. Searching bluelight it appears there are at least some exceptions. Any consensus on what works with iboga and what not?

Ibogaine is incredibly complex in its pharmacology, and is not fully understood, so I'd be very wary of combos. That said, you don't NEED to combo with it, it's extremely unique and powerful on its own. It most closely resembles a dissociative (and it has strong NMDA antagonism as well as KOR agonism I believe). If you use rootbark or a total alkaloid extract, there are also other major alkaloids that add to the experience over pure HCL.

After my flood, when I still had some effects and substantial effects from the metabolites (a flood is, after all, hundreds of times greater than an active dose, so despite its modest half-life, the effects last a long time and the metabolites have a longer half-life and exhibit effects closer to those of antidepressants except extremely vibrant and lovely), after that, on day 5 I think, I smoked about 10mg of DMT and had a super weird and frightening/overwhelming experience. Normally that dose would be quite mild, obviously.

Thanks a lot man, things have been more stable lately. The summer had the effect of diminishing a lot of the intensity here. I feel like we are having a short break, most of us expect the autumn to bring the agitation again. We'll be better prepared. But so will the government. We'll see ...

Besides this contingency, on a personal level I've been doing pretty good. Kinda exhausted and in serious need for vacations, but they are just around the corner so feeling mostly good. Started a little musical project with my girl, and it's been a pretty good experience. We are happy with what's coming out of that.

I'm happy to read you girl is seemingly motivated to start her healing process :)

Glad you're doing well. Yeah it's the most motivation I've seen from her and she's been happier and more lively since then, I hope she keeps feeling motivated, but I'm gonna help her out with that.

Couldn't find the naoh, swapped it out for koh, just used a tad more but seems to have done the trick. I don't have a turkey baster though, damnit, lol, only small plastic pipettes. See if I can find something that works, because I'm dumping some solvent in it now anyways.

Use a flavor injector syringe with a detachable needle, or a large oral syringe. I found an injector syringe at my local grocery store for $4 and change. It's SO MUCH better than a turkey baster, you can be so much more precise, and if you draw up any base/rootbark mixture, you can let it fall to the bottom and reject it down to dropwise precision.

Any strong base will work, from what I understand.

Yeah it dawned on me I still have those dropper things I put in medicinal bottles, reckoned those'd work too, but it's a bit time consuming that way. Still, this is fun knowing what the outcome will be. Sucked up a little goop in one succ and can't seem to get rid of it, but hopefully one little drop on 50 ml solvent won't matter much.

I honestly thought I still had naoh, but it was bicarbonate, could probably work just as well too. Just need to use a little more as opposed to naoh to get to that ph of 12-13, similar with koh because of molar mass. Time to put it in the freezer now, kinda excited to see some crystals form.

Just decided that it's time for me to do my first trial with that DOPr, going to take 4mgs on the next two days in a row that I have off work. Having a feeling its going to be an amazing trip. Been craving a DOx for the last month sincevi gave away all of my DOC. Really wish I still had 30mgs of that one but hopefully it comes my way soon again eventually. But this DOP sounds like it is on a whole new level. Have some Risperdal laying around if I wanna come down after the 30-40 hours forwhater reason and catch some Zzz's.

But I'm really gonna try to avoid that if possible and if anything find some other type of downer to help out. But who knows maybe I'll be so in love with the trip that I donr want it to end. Going to write a TR report for the community to put some more info out for the community. This will be the only DOx I tried besides DOC and I love that one so much and need more in the stash soon. It is such a beautiful experience, top notch Psychedelic for sure.

Nice man, yeah DOPr is wonderful stuff, as you know, I had one of the best trips ever on it. DOPr is less stimulating and more physically comfortable than DOC in my experience. But certainly longer-lasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.