• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Tripping Thread: Viruses Can't Penetrate Hyperspace

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this 2C-EF talk got me excited, so I'm making this a 2C-E night in expectation of that one, gonna put a little 4-HO-MiPT aside too if I feel like it, my other time with that combination worked out perfectly

Happy tripping :)

That sounds like an excellent combo Buzz and something I'd be interested in getting myself. I'm going to be getting some 4-AcO-MiPT in the near future and may combine that one with the 2C-E. Would also like to take in ontop of San Pedro one of these days.

My trip on Mushrooms/Mescaline earlier this year was literally one of my favorites so far. They mixed together so well and the visuals i experienced during the peak were simply amazing. Very complex Geometric Patterns all over the walls of my apartment every color of the rainbow.

The Euphoria it was causing was intense and I can only imagine it would be amplified using 4-HO-MiPT as an alternative or the AcO variant. One of my favorite things to do at this point is combine a Phen with a Tryp. It takes the depth to another level and it's just interesting navigating new mindstate honestly.

2C-E is so intense for me, I'm always a little nervous to take it. The last time I took it, I took 12mg and about half the trip was spent in some amount of anxiety mixed with wonder. Of course it ended beautifully and was well worth it. I keep wanting to take an 18mg dose again (the dose on which I had a my 2C-E +4 and also another wildly powerful experience) but the prospect is nerve-wracking!

12mg of 2C-E is a good dose. Somewhat strong but still pretty manageable. That's the smallest dose of it I've taken. The highest was around 20mg, and that was really really fucking intense. It wasn't a bad trip, but it's something I would be extremely hesitant to repeat.

The smallest dose I've taken was 2mg... it was years ago when I first got some again and first got back into psychedelics after a 3 year break. I expected it to be microdose territory and maybe give me a slight glow for the day, so I took it on a work day, and I had slight visuals and it was definitely tripping territory, it was actually a very nerve-wracking day due to feeling pretty out of sorts for work and having to talk on the phone, etc.

There are a few mescaline analogs I'd like too.try and those two are high up on the list. I can't wait too hear the reports on 2c-EF. I've been wanting to try it for ages and hopefully will at some point.

2C-E is kickass, awesome drug, I went for 25mg, the thought 'why' arose, and all my previous plants of a beautiful combo went out of the window, but it's the very best

Man. 2c-e is something. It's like there is no cutoff to how far you can go with 2c-e just by saying "Yo, I want this to happen". I took 33mg w/ 33mg of 4 aco dmt and mxe and said "I want to meet whoever is out there helping me and/or the ones I have known forever past this life". Ended up in a waking induced lucid dream/astral whatever where I just counted down from 10-0 and I went from my bed to getting bitched at by a lot of people "Why do you keep taking all these drugs. why do you keep comming here. You aren't ready yet, you're not supposed to be here (which of course I was or I wouldn't have been there. Which is why half were serious and half were laughing). Ended up hanging out with a bunch who were like "You idiot of course you know me we've known eachtother for gagillions of years" "How is he here if he doesn't remember. why did they let him stay?". It was pretty cool. Went around to a bunch of different worlds and shit.

I took 2c-e another time and was looking at this picture of a girl I knew. The picture started flipping to different images. It was our life if we would have dated and got married. The whole shebang, up until we died. It sped up so fast I couldn't see anything particular, it was just the feeling of living a life. I'm just gonna go with that was another life I lived and it happened, cuz it felt realer than real. "

Man taking 1g+ Iboga RB with marijuana is no joke. It feels like it jacks the Ibogaine space up to however many more times. Experiencing some cool stuff. I get the distinct impression that if I continue doing this for a few more weeks it will induce some pretty cool permanant changes. If it was 5-7 years ago I'd probably start losing my shit soon, but it feels like that time is in the past. It kinda sucks because the weed is making my brain fuzzy and I am not remembering any dreams really now though. Right before I woke up though, I saw/felt/heard "Entheogen" and woke up with that image. Feeling like "Okay, you lose your night dreams for a few weeks, but hey! You get cool waking dreams now. What's the difference anymore anyway. It's a pretty okay trade off then huh?"

Man, I also saw some UFO's last night. I was sitting outside smoking, walked to take a piss. Looked up, could maybe see 20-25 stars, which is a lot actually for here. The light pollution is terrible. I see two white dots/exactly like stars, moving towards the center of the sky from opposite sides. It looked like they were about to hit, then at the last minute, one busted a perfect 90 degree right turn and kept moving across the sky. Like "Hey, we know someone is watching, yeah this is what you think it is. How youuuuu doin". Pretty cool.

Do you guys think I should share the last book vortech was writing? It is named "TheGodDocument.rtf" on my hard drive. I don't know how many people he shared it with, but it was a project that had a few writers. But 99% of it is vortech's writing. It is 45 pages long. It's mostly about synchronicity and stuff and was meant to be a 3-MeO-PCP book. We were trying to find people to contribute.

It's my belief he would want that. :)

2C-E is so intense. In my +4 with it I was seeing multiple possible paths for myself in the next moment branching out in front of me and experiencing them all, and the next moment, and the next, and somehow even alternate previous moments, like this mandala of probabilities was spreading out in front and behind me, converging on the moment. Then everything fell apart and the entire dream of the universe ceased and I realized I/we are just a singular point of dimensionless awareness in infinite solitude.

My other really strong experience with it, my senses were so distorted it was insane, I couldn't tell whether I was seeing or hearing, and the farther away things were, the less recognizable they were. Also the way sound is altered by 2C-E is so unique and profound. It really is just top-shelf material and something very special.

Regarding UFOs, I saw some really crazy shit once. I described it on here before, it would take a while because it was a long encounter. I think it's likely it was military testing sort of stuff though.

I'm a little jealous about your psychs. Our drug scene here is pretty dead atm. Our own "silk road" went down a while ago and while one or two new sites popped up, all of the ug RC vendors are gone. There are only basic drugs to order via mail. I'm talking about domestic stuff, ordering from abroad is very risky here because we have probably the strictest customs in the world.

Anyway here are the files. There were 2 actually, one of them is the beginning of collaborative 3-meo-pcp book and the other is vortech's personal synchronicity project. I believe he didn't share it with anyone else. But It would be sad if it would die with me.

My 2c-E combos with MXE were so insane. I mean it's insane already. My favorite combos of all time of comboing(which is so many;)) is anything with 2c-E, LSD, and mescaline. The trips were so unfathomably deep and beautifully introspective. Doing MXE with it was absolutely unreal. The time I smoked DMT on the peak and inhaling nitrous right after is a quick second. Haha God I used too be so unreal with tripping.

I miss MXE. I miss those times. I miss the people I could talk to about MXE all day. I miss the magic. I miss 3meo too. I miss the mania. I miss the sparkle. I miss the sky above me. I miss the earth below me. I miss the Fire within me.

Xorkoth, where did the military get the tech though?

In utah one night I saw a bunnnnch of stuff moving around. Maybe 10 plus objects at some point. That maybe I could call military. They have a lot of bases up there. The same night though, I was watching these stats. I had been looking for like 20 minutes, then one starts moving. Like in an inch of so looking soace, it just went up down up down left right left right over and over. Then it went back to staying still.

Either way its cool. I didnt get Milab'd so thats cool. I think? Lol

Me and Laika used to take big doses of 2C-E frequently, it's the psychedelic I probably used most aside from Mushrooms. Towards the end i used to plug 20mgs when i would trip and it was powerful experience, the come up from that is a wild ride.

I've had wonderful trips at 12-15mgs many times as well earlier on in my use of it. One day when i was drinking i did some crazy shit and wrapped up 60mgs in a rolling paper and downed it. Whites out during the peak and donr remember much of that point and i threw up on the come up. What i do recall was incredible, complete immersion and OBE type of stuff.

Was looking through my backpack today and found some baggie with three gelcap of some type of psychedelic drug. Probably put it there when I was all whacked out on Benzos and Poppy Tea last week. That was what sparked my psychedelic binge, it always does. Really hoping it's 4-HO-EPT cuz I ate the rest of the vile and that's some top tier stuff IMO. They look like heavy capsules like 35-45mgs so im pretty sure it is.

During that week i used 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-EPT, 2C-C, 2C-E and LSD. What a hedonistic fucker i was being gobbling up all dem drugz. Having my break through on that massive intranasal dose of the Tryptamines was worth it though.

MXM last night. Second try with this compound. Generally, dissociatives are not really my thing. This methoxmetamine though, I find especially dark, sedating.

I was lying back on the couch, looking into the ceiling with absolutely no desire to move. Strange, jumbled thoughts were flowing somewhat manically, but blended well with the music.

On reflection, there were definitely moments of a subtle, halloweenesque euphoria. I can't recall a lot of what was running through my head; a messy scrap book of shapes, disjointed ideas and flashing clip art without any meaning.

I can say that I noticed very few of the qualities in MXM that I enjoyed with MXE - comical interpretations, mood lift, lowering of inhibitions; all seemed rather absent here. Certainly no closed-eye voyages through surreal landscapes.. Just a somewhat lucid state of semi-anaesthesia.

Even ketamine & MXE were quite hit and miss for me though so there's a good chance that dissociatives, probably, just aren't for me.

Oh well. On the plus side, Just tried 4-EMC and so far, not bad.

Hope you are all having a good weekend :D

Oh man I got 50g of 4-EMC for stupid cheap from this Chinese vendor once, like so cheap I couldn't believe it. I really enjoyed it, I found it less compulsive than some cathinones but still really compulsive. Pure euphoria, not really any peripheral stimulation, and not really any crash either.

I never got to try MXM, I always wished to though since I love MXE so much.

As far as military tech, there's bound to be so much we don't know about, there always has been since WW2. But I mean I've seen reflector-looking things hang in the air and then flash across the horizon in the blink of an eye, and following that a completely silent military plane flew overhead so low I felt the wind of it passing. So that's pretty weird. I'm not saying it's not something extraterrestrial, I'm just saying I don't want to jump to conclusions. I really hope we've actually been visited by extraterrestrial life forms, because it would mean that faster than light travel is almost certainly possible, since otherwise the chances of anything ever being able to realistically reach another planet with intelligent life would be basically zero due to the times/distances involved.

I was outside pissing at like 3/4 am when I was camping at Great Basin NP in Nevada. I see a slow ass black drone thijg flying towards me. What in the fuck???!!! It didnt speed up or slow down. Just same plodding speed. Flew right over me, and turned and flew out of sight. It kind of tripped me the fuck out. It really seems like it was on a circuit or something. Nothing I can come up with makes sense on who ciould benefit from that?

Status
Not open for further replies.