• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider the Source is awesome. I've been listening to their new album a lot. They're the band that inspired me to start playing fretless guitar. They played in my area a few weeks ago but I didn't see them because I didn't have anybody to go with me. I saw them a few years ago on ALD-52 and it was amazing.

Feeling pretty down today ☹️.
Cant get myself to be productive at work either, which is making me feel worse.
Could it be the 6-apb I took this weekend? Not used to getting moody come downs, but im older too now ?

Perhaps. serotonin releasers tend to make my mood more erratic.

Work is kicking my ass right now. But I have two days off and just have to make it to midnight. Last took Kratom at 3:30pm and I'm definetly feeling withdrawal starting to set in. But it's minor and once i get home i will just sleep and dose in the morning. My back hurts like a sonofabitch the issues i have with the discs aren't helping thw situation. Didn't realize how much pain the Bupe was masking. I'm tired of being on opioid pain medication, before this it was heroin and tramadol for years.

Took some Tylenol and it did help a little bit. Just have to grit my teeth and get through this. Also have lowered my Gabapentin to 300mgs and will be phasing that out as well. Trying to minimize the medication I'm on, just keep the ones that are absolutely necessary. I know the using the opioids recreationally is dangerous, but I'm gonna have my girl hide them and give them to me occcasionaly. I'll be alright, it's a step in the right direction.
Easy with the gabapentin. That will send you into withdrawal if you stop it suddenly. Just a heads up. I was taking 400 mg 4x a day and I quit taking all of it. No opiates but went through withdrawal just like I had been using dope or Percs.

Phew, feeling much better today. I remember I had read how 6-apb was supposed to have very little, if any, comedown. Caught me off guard.

Hey, anyone here has got any news from TNW??

I was just thinking of him the other day as well Img_9999 and hope he comes by soon. I'm glad that you are feeling better, i used to get pretty down sometimes after using MDA which is sonewhat similar. I've only used 6-APB three times or so and it was always in combo with a psychedelic. But during that time period i was using a-PHP/Etizolam on a daily basis so it's really a blur. But i do remember the 6-APB being quite a noteworthy empathogen.

After describing the effects of the 4C-D my girlfriend has become really excited. In fact she just reminded me this morning. But i did explain that i will have to perform some tests on myself first before i feel comfortable taking it. I've also made the decision to purchase a gram of 4-AcO-DMT afterwords to interchange with my mushrooms for part of this year. I'd like to see how that one combines with the Mescaline.

Was even contemplating getting a gram of 3-HO-PCE to use in very small doses occasionally. But I'm somewhat worried about causing myself to trigger an overly manic state or somekind of psychotic episode. I'd presume the 2-FDCK would be safer in that regard I'm sure. Would definetly be using the later infrequently because of worries avout damaging my bladder.

I also hope to hear from TNW. We were communicating regularly and then suddenly nothing. Given his situation it worries me. :(

Hey, welcome NickyG. :)

I've only used 6-APB three times or so and it was always in combo with a psychedelic. But during that time period i was using a-PHP/Etizolam on a daily basis so it's really a blur. But i do remember the 6-APB being quite a noteworthy empathogen.
What psychedelics? :)

DOC which was very overwhelming to the point that i sort of whited out for about 6 hours and only remember bits and pieces of fractal land. Spent literally the whole trip in my bedroom rolling around my bed a sweaty mess with 4 bottles of water on my night stand. The DOC dose was around 8-10mgs with 100mgs of 6-APB. It was very enjoyable when i began coming down.

That same combination was also done once more, with a lower dose of 6-APB around 75-80mgs if i recall and it was still super strong with a blank period in my memory but it was a shorter clip. The combo was extremely euphoric and i couldn't even speak. Very stimulating though and probably quite dangerous. Both of the times it was taken orally. Only had a full on trip with it twice the other time I took 6-APB was in the allergy test.

It was during a period of HEAVY psychedelic and empathogen use. Id even been IVing drugs like 4-HO-MET and MAL. Also was shooting up Heroin/3-MMC "speed balls" very frequently. I was fucking out of control that year, living like a wild man...ended up going to a detox and quitting the dope/benzos for the time being. That run was insane, when I came off opiates it was back to business as usual. Meaning just the psychedelics and herb.

Last edited:
That was the toughest patch of my addiction and I'd never go there again. I'm gonna be getting married and more than likely having another kid with my girl. She really helped me get my shit together and probably saved my life. I ain't no Christian but she is the closest thing to an angel I've come across.

We have a really good life, I've got an awesome job and I don't have to worry about much. I still have my fun with drugs but I've toned down quite a bit. That was more than 5 years ago now, lucky im such a resilient mofo....

my girlfriend just have me a haircut, I usually just let her shave it instead of going to the barber. Well it didn't go so well and she shaved off one of my side burns....yeah. Thankfully I wear a hat when I work :cautious:

And I'm going to see my family tomorrow and had to shave off the other one so I don't look like a wacko (still sorta do). I was pretty upset LoL but whatever. Just have to rock this out a couple weeks.

I've grabbed up a gram of 4-AcO-DMT earlier in the day and it's kinda got me hyped up for the next few months tripping sessions. Gonna be getting some 4C-D shortly after but have felt seriously drawn back to this chem.

going to be to take it solo once and then share a trip with her after the allergy test. Really looking forward to seeing how it combines with San Pedro and the difference between itself and shrooms. The increased duration will mesh well and I've always loved the visuals from 4-AcO-DMT. I have a feeling that throwing it in the mix with Mescaline will produce pure gold. Ate\Smoked some Key Lime Pie herb and drank a few beers, feels pretty wonderful. Take it easy guys :)
* my newest kitty Woolf*
<five months>

~Charlie ✨??

Last edited:
Yeah there's a curious resistance to frustration that happens when prettiness is involved.

Last nite I had a dream in which I was repeatedly smoking DMT heavy doses and I was with a group who was doing the same. We we're always searching for more iniates to bring in the fold. There was people from our dimension who tried to stop us throughout the nite and we we're constantly on the run. They were afraid of what we we're being told because it could completely change this physical reality as we know it. This was one of the most surreal dreams I've ever had in my life and i woke up elated. Wonder if the mushrooms and melatonin had anything to do with it, hehe.

What a way to start this day!! ?✨?

Live the dream, fuck em, learn! wooooooooooooo

I'm going to galveston today with my friend. Should be fun.

Woke up at 3am today to log my dream in my journal. Been up since.

Last night I woke up 9 times to log dreams and went right back to sleep. This morning they kept me up for 3 hours helping me learn to laugh before I said fuck it and got up. Sleep for 10-12 hours for a few nights. Sleep for 3-4 hours the next. Energy waves energy waves energy wavvvveessss

Felt like making something a little special for Lunch. Some Tacos which i will use fried chicken tenderloins sliced thin for my main meat source. Sauteed Onions, Corn and Garlic for the one of toppings w/ some Sazon seasoned ground chicken mixed in from the nite before. Also have some Red Cabbage i will be using instead of lettuce, love the crunch.

I have some fresh corn tortillas and im gonna put a little Cholula hot sauce over the top. All of the rest of my tortillas im going to cut into triangles and fry up some Chips to fill gallon freezer bags with. Season them with Salt, so so good. We just had tacos for dinner last nite and im going for round two. Also made White Rice as a side dish seasoned with Adobo.

Also going to make homemade Italian cinnamon/sugar donuts out of pizza dough later on. Im getting it in today :)

Sounds tasty. :) I love making food. I almost always make food for my girl and I, because I just like to, and I'm better at it.

Came out perfect, have some Peach Snapple also. Wish all of you guys could come by for dinner. I'm in love with cooking as well For my, it's why I'm so lucky i have the job I do.

Oh man that looks great. :) I'm hungry but don't have time to make myself any food at all because my band mate is about to pick me up for practice and we only have a short time where everyone is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.