• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuts up Swilow :)

Yeah the Gabapentin taper is gonna have to wait awhile I'm at a really small dose of it which is good. My will power was shit tonight and I ended up taking 8mgs, justified it with how sick I am. When I kicked Bupe 10 years ago I slowly tapered to 1mg and then jumped off. Felt pretty shitty for a couple weeks but was manageable with weed.

What happened to me just now was God awful. I haven't felt this dope sick in a long time. I'd only been on the 4mg dose for two days. My whole strategy was pretty terrible. The pill totally dissolved and I swallowed it but it's no better yet. It's been about 36 hours since I took the last 4mgs. And could you believe my train was shut down and it took me damn near an extra hour to get home. I was squirming in my seat. I already take Amlodopine everyday for my blood pressure 10mgs, not sure if my doctor will write a script for clonidine. I'm gonna ask when I see her in a few weeks.

Gonna eat an edible and drink some tea.
What a night.

You know, 2-methyl-2butanol is kinda nice, a lot like alcohol (nothing whatsoever like GHB, dunno what someone was talking about), BUT what I don't like about it is that I still feel it at noon the next day. It doesn't have a toxic hangover but if you wake up still "drunk" from it and it takes hours to go away... that's kinda like a hangover.

2m2b is a decent drug but i definetly would feel off the next day as well. And the taste is so horrid, like nothing else I've drank on my life. When I dumped the bottle down the toilet the whole house stunk, I had a liter. Just ate a 1.5 grams of shrooms a few minutes ago. Woke up feeling good and ready for another day. Thought about doing the combo but opted for a small Tryptamine dose on its own, should be nice.

Downloaded this game on my Nintendo called Feather. It's an indie game where you just cruise around the world as a bird listening to relaxing music. The visual aspect of the game is breathtaking. Can't wait to fly around during the peak, check it out.

Ahh FFS I still feel a little drunk from that shit! Urgh I don't think I'm gonna get more. Which is good. I read somewhere that someone felt it was a cross between GHB and alcohol. Personally I find it 0% like GHB, GHB is as euphoric and compulsive to me as opiates, doesn't feel like alcohol at all, it's just a flood of euphoria and loving feelings. 2m2b is like really, really long lasting ethanol that is more sedating.

Yeah I dumped it cause it made me feel kinda funny the next day, began worrying about toxicity and what not.

The shrooms and edibles are really kicking in. Putting on my jacket and shoes and im gonna go walk through the park a couple hours. Listen to music and absorb mother nature's gifts. Life is beautiful my friends.

I still feel like I have a typing disability. Not cool!

Dang I was hoping I'd found an ethanol replacement. I love ethanol but it's so toxic...

Im glad you feel better today, CC. Your last night sounded pretty rough!!
Good luck with that tapper. Now that you have so much positive things going on sounds like the perfect time to get off opiates. Having something to look forward to in life really makes it easier to not abuse drugs.

Regarding 2m2b, yeah, my sentiment is more or less the same. Its too sedating, kinda like taking benzos and drinking. It can be enojoyable but its kinda meh. Ive had 50 ml for over a year. I dont remember it sticking for so long though, but I think I usted it in rather low dosages.

It's really bad for me the next day also, it why I dumped it shortly after. Was worried about maybe taking it when i was all fucked up on something. Anything that tastes like that shouldn't be going into your body regularly IMO. I had to goto work the day after i drank it last and it was awful. You don't need that shit Xorky.

The trees and grass look amazing.
Listening to some Sight Ros.

this is how I pray

Yep I still feel drunk from that shit. What the fuck. Alcohol shouldn't last this long. :poop::poop::poop:

It reminds me of a time when my girl and I both drank a cannabis Milk we prepared. God dammnit, that shit was strong. Was getting k-hole like visuals with closed eyes. We passed out in the couch four hours after ingesting.

The next day we were still feeling pretty fucked up. Had to go to my grandpatents house for lunch while still a little bit high. It was pretty awkward xD.

You are Lucky you work from home SM, haha! Imagine arriving drunk to an office or something.

Ahh I still have a typing disability. I think I'm gonna dump that shit, fuck this. Trying to code and every single line has a typo. Here is an example of a post I made last night while on it, that I proofread twice because I knew I was fucked:

The extreme behavior, yes.

There's this guy that moved to my town, which is known for being chill. One two occasions I've seen him in action. The first time I was in a grocery store parking lot, and a car (not mine) was stopped in this area that is not a moving lane. The guy was hanging out out there waiting for someone, presumably for them to come out of the store. Anyway right next to that is the moving that, but this guy in a big as truck was stopped being the person who was waiting, and after a minute they started honking really loud. And no movement, the guy gets out. He had a crew cut and his face was bright red. He was screaming like a fool at the car in front of him, yelling "move you your fucking ass!!!. I don't think the guy who was stopped realize he was being yellowed yet, until the red-faced guy started pounding on their windows and kicking their door. I was like... dude... clearly, the moving lane is to the left so the guy didn't even need to be waiting behind him, he was in a loading zone. But the way was freaking out, pounding on the car, screaming obscenities. Finally the person realized and looked over their their closed window like... are you serious dude? They started to move but the guy started grabbing on the door handle, trying to open the car, screaming that they were needed to fight, "fuck you asshole, I'm gonna fuck you up!". I watch the guy who was being harrassed shake his head and look at me and keep driving, and the crazy guy literally ran after the car screaming obscenities, everyone else in the parking lot was like whoa, chill. He chased him about a block before he gave up and walked back to his car. That was the first I've seen of it.

Then like 6 month later I was in a VCS parking lot when I heard a HOOONK HOONK. Turns out some guy had sort of cut he same exactly same truck off, more like he made a left lane shift abruptly to make a left turn in time. Which isn't cool, but the guy turned left and parked in the lot I was in, and the truck guy stopped, totally obstructing traffic, got out of his car, and started screaming and flicking the guy off. He stood there and just keep screaming and flicking the guy off and kept doing it until the guy parked and looked and was like whoa, what the hell, he kept making sure to make eye contact. the victimized guy was looking at me like, what do I do? I wasn't sure. The same crazy guy, red in the red face, looked like he was about to have an aneurism, just stood there in the middle of s straight lane, screaming and double flicking the guy off, for like 10 minutes, which people were forced to go to one land and drive around him. It was so crazy. I thought about 50% he was gonna get a gun, I was looking for a place to hide. He just just kept screaming until the guy went inside and finally he just drove off. It was so wild. Various people were stopped and staring, it was a huge scene, I don't think I've ever seen anyone so enraged. It's like damn, I actually got rear ended around here and was 500% nicer to the guy. For watever reason that guy just wanted to rage at someone. It's bullshit, fuck people like that, That's the kind of guy that shoots up a 10 year old in traffic...

Damn it this post took me 5 minutes to get right. :cautious:

It's weird, I'm handling a lot of shit at work and keeping it all on track and doing a goods job but I still feel kinda drunk though it's better now. Mostly I'm just typoing every other word. Trying to code is fucked up, I made so many mistakes. Usually I can get through an entire survey and maybe have one typo, today it's like every other line. Yep gonna get rid of the shit. If I want to get drunk I'll just use good old toxic ethanol, at least I know what it does and when it wears off and it's had a longer history of use than probably any other drug.

Ultimately I'm glad 2m2b isn't anything like GHB because I only just finally got past my troubles that started with GHB (got physically addicted and then stepped down gradually with phenibut and finally got off phenibut though I still use either gabapentin or phenibut - alternating - every time I play a show because god damn are they good for getting in the playing zone. But no more physical dependence finally).

GHB is amazing. Wish I could control myself with it but I've put it into the realm of opiates - no touch for me, off limits. It's too good. 2m2b... not so much.

Okay this post was easier to type, I think it's improving. Jesus christ this shit lasts a long time.

^I got that aniracetam... I thought it felt really serotonergic which surprised me. Not much cognitive enhancement, actually felt scattered but a huge mood lift the following few days.

Sup Charlie :) hope you feel better...

Feeling much better today. Going to try and take 4mgs in the morning and see how that holds me. Don't have work again and my only obligation is to take the train to meet my girlfriend to go out for a date to dinner. So I'll be able to relax is what I'm saying pretty much.

What a positive trip that was today. Ended up eating Chipotle for dinner this chicken rice bowl which was scrumptious. Some honey dew melon for dessert. I'm about to make a cup of this Apple, Cinnamon and Chamomile tea I've been having at nite lately. Little Melatonin shortly there after and its off to bed for this guy. Ate an extra edible tonight and it has had me permagrinning around the apartment. Really good day, overwhelmingly emotional at parts in the trip. Like i was tapping into something really special, it was beautiful.

Man yesterday was weird. I felt drunk all day and at first I felt shitty and then in the later half I felt manic which was fun, but looking back it's a bit of a blur. I passed out uncontrollably at like 11 and slept for 11 hours. And I still feel slightly groggy today. Not gonna touch that stuff again.

Good news guys, I got a full time job offer. It's not an amazing pay (but will get my bills covered) and it's not exactly a job I envision I'll enjoy, but I can literally walk to work now and not spend gas or put mileage on my car.

Last edited:
Last nite I had a dream in which I was repeatedly smoking DMT heavy doses and I was with a group who was doing the same. We we're always searching for more iniates to bring in the fold. There was people from our dimension who tried to stop us throughout the nite and we we're constantly on the run. They were afraid of what we we're being told because it could completely change this physical reality as we know it. This was one of the most surreal dreams I've ever had in my life and i woke up elated. Wonder if the mushrooms and melatonin had anything to do with it, hehe.

What a way to start this day!! ?✨?

Nice. %)

Looks like I'm going to see 2 cool bands tonight with Delsyd and his girl, Dark Star Orchestra and Consider the Source. Gonna take something, I'm kinda thinking of trying a combo of 4C-D and 5-MeO-MiPT because I think they'll combine really well, although it's only been like 4 days since I took it last.

Status
Not open for further replies.