• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some spores and I've been postponing growing them for so long. Partly because I got it into my head that I wanted to try to multiply the spores in liquid culture before attempting to actually grow them into mycelium. But I failed to correctly culture them. Which is kinda ironic and embarrassing, considering I spent a couple of years working with microbiology lol. I guess I should just try to put the remainder I still have into growth. New year resolution for 2021.

I have some spores and I've been postponing growing them for so long. Partly because I got it into my head that I wanted to try to multiply the spores in liquid culture before attempting to actually grow them into mycelium. But I failed to correctly culture them. Which is kinda ironic and embarrassing, considering I spent a couple of years working with microbiology lol. I guess I should just try to put the remainder I still have into growth. New year resolution for 2021.
Spores directly into liquid medium didn't work at all for me. same spores germinated fine injected into sterilized rye grain. I guess this is because two germinated spores have to fuse together to make mature mycelium and they have a hard time doing that in a soup. you better put your spores either on agar or directly onto grain. then you can multiply your culture from there.

I started having nocturnal panic attacks again for no reason (racing heart wakes me up and I feel like I can't make it slow down).

I will need to start taking my Valium again before bed.

I decided to bite the bullet and do a 30 day run of BPC-157, a signaling peptide that our bodies produce and use, but that declines over time. My buddy gave me some extra vials of his, and some insulin syringes. I had a nasal spray, but the dosage was super weak and the BA isn't great, but nevertheless I have noticed a definite improvement in motivation and ease of working out this week. I am going to be doing 500ug per day for 30 days, subcutaneously. My reason is basically for a month of healing. There is a lot of research into its joint healing properties, and I have sustained some damage, especially in my lower back, from psoriatic arthritis before I got it under control. There is also promise in its helping to heal both GABA and dopaminergic systems, which are exactly the two areas of my brain I have hammered over the past few years. I had my first dose of 500ug about 2 hours ago. My buddy said by day 3 he felt substantially different in terms of ease of movement, motivation, and general body wellness. It's a really interesting compound. :) I'm also taking MK-677 at night, which even after just 3 days has improved the quality of my sleep a lot and made working out in the morning easy and desirable.

Me and my roomate are vaping DOPr right now and its so beautiful. Really enjoy this ROA doea anymone have experience vaping that or DOC in particukak

Whoa, I'd love to read more about vaping it. Let me know how the duration is.

And don't OD man, methadone plus G is risky.

I am SO jealous of people who have access to real, beneficial psychoactives. I've lived most of my 50 years in a bumfuck northeastern fishtown where you can find a bar/liquor store, crack or oxy on every corner, but I have never even KNOWN anyone who has ever seen anything like a peyote button or a tab of real LSD-25.

I haven't gotten any drugs (LSD included) from a "real person" in... since forever. The mailman is my only drug dealer.

took a nap then over slept the entire night checked the time and it was 4 am and i was like fuck no point in taking acid may aswell wait a few more weeks.

Lol, I got curious what sort of molecule my psoriasis medication is... was hoping to see a drawing, but turns out it must be an extremely complex peptide or something, check out this chemical formula:

C6492H10012N1728O2028S46

One occurred when I wore Axe body spray for the first (and last) time, and to this day anything that smells like it gives me the creeps!
I'm with you on this one.

I wore Axe in high school for a bit, I think this was shortly after they first came to market (early 2000s) and it made me so naseous I had to leave school a few times to go home and shower that shit off me. Chucked that shit real quick. I still gag when I see it on shop shelves.

Slept for 8 solid hour's first time in week or two. I'm done with Meth and making some serious lifestyle changes, going back to just tripping and focusing on my job for awhile. Had to move to a new place the last one was toxic as fuck and I had to remove some people from my life. But it's still the same old swirly soul typing away and you'll all understand I'm sure ❤

I probably consume more psychedelics in a month then some do in their entire life. I really think they help better me as a person tho and I believe they can help change the world. That being said I dont think everything could withstand this onslaught of swirl, I love the stuff tho I wish I could trip everyday...sometimes I do.

if you want to take your trip to the next level. Idk how this russian pulled off such sorcery. At one point the music blacked out my entire vision spun my consciouness around without me moving and released it that i was seeing a totally different part of my room then it spun back around through a tunnel of light while having crazy visuals.

I came across this little poem today, reminiscent of the Icarus legend:

He who binds to himself a joy
Does the winged life destroy
He who kisses the joy as it flies
Lives in eternity's sunrise
-- William Blake​

Not exactly in line with our local philosophy of course.. just a nice memory on an off-day.

Been sober besides Bupe for three days guys and plan on tripping Friday and that's it. Gonna really give this a serious shot my ex said she would take me back if I could get some real clean time and prove myself. And I wanna stick around for as long as possible I feel really happy and hopeful right now, love all you guys.

music is really enhanced days later i truly feel like the more heavy doses i consume the more and more it seems to just make every day listening to music greater. But the HPPD reaching new levels aswell whenever this impacts my daily life in the future is yet to be seen and whenever it will lead to be ceasing my psychedelic trips would require it to be really bad.

I wonder how far it is possible to explore these things before one day your brain just can not do it anymore.

Have to integrate back into society next month idk how it is going to go. Find it extremely hard to relate to people who dont trip to the fact that i wont even bother trying to talk to them.

will also be on bluelight alot less from march but will still pop in.

They've prescribed me Abilify and they want to keep me under observation in an institution for a week, jesus...
My appointment was just when I was at my most manic, it gives the wrong impression, really gotta think about both....

So fucked up man, many other medication names were dropped (Lithium, Zyprexa....), I already know how this is gonna go, endless trying of meds with all sorts of side effects and a shit life as a result.
I honestly don't know how it ever got so far, and I have no idea what I'm gonna do

Man, dealing with mental illness Is so hard. My girlfriend suffers from generalized anxiety disorder, and she refuses to take meds, which I respect. But finding an adequate therapy Is so hard it can also be quite frustrating. Right now she is trying psychoanalysis, and so far shes been comfortable with it, but we both know progress is really slow.

So important, anyway, to take care of our mental health. And stupidly enough it Is still kind of taboo to speak about this stuff.

They've prescribed me Abilify and they want to keep me under observation in an institution for a week, jesus...
My appointment was just when I was at my most manic, it gives the wrong impression, really gotta think about both....

So fucked up man, many other medication names were dropped (Lithium, Zyprexa....), I already know how this is gonna go, endless trying of meds with all sorts of side effects and a shit life as a result.
I honestly don't know how it ever got so far, and I have no idea what I'm gonna do
I don't believe in modern psychiatry; psychology? Yes. The idea of throwing random drugs at people, that have damaging and sometimes indefinite side-effects? No; that's downright arcane, like trying to pray away sickness.

I'm not sure what put you on a path to seeing a psychiatrist, but as someone who's seen many and none have ever, ever listened to me or offered any real advice or help, but who has benefited from seeing a psychologist... I say run, run far from the psychiatric madmen. They'll throw any drug at you just for the hell of it. I was in-patient after a suicide attempt at 16 from depression, and they forced me to take prozac and seroquel nightly. The side-effects were horrific and persisted for quite some time after discontinuation, and to this day I'll swear up and down that prozac did something fucked to my brain.

I went for moodswings (probably bipolar II, maybe I), and by now it has gotten so that I’m never really ‘normal’ again. The main problem is that the extremes get more extreme and last longer with time, so who knows what happens in like a year after I just go about my business. She also saw me just after I just blanked a night so I was obviously a manic mess, but I’m much more calmed down now.

Incredibly shitty situation, I’d honestly hate to have to give up tripping on top of everything, it’s the only time where I can get a true look into my behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.