• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having awesome day off took a bunch of Methadone and drinking some Ywenglings, bought a 12 pack. Love the mixture really gets me feeling fuzzy as hell. Got another Tapestry I just put up and a new shower curtain they are both beautiful. Just got some good news im moving to a new place by the beach in couple weeks. It's a one bedroom, living room, kitchen and has a washer and dryer...so excited 😆

20210414-133954.jpg

<Tapestry > is this centered good enuff?

received-1546811752336588.jpg

<Shower Curtain>

They look great don't they, just gonna bring all this stuff with me when I move. Gonna have to put aside some money to buy a Couch and Queen Size bed, will need a 65in flat screen for the living room my buddy said that I could get decent one for like 400 probably...
If methadone gets you high and you don't take it often be very careful combining them, but I'm sure you are aware of that... but seriously..

Hey.
Miss you guys.
What is naltrexone's effect on cannabis?
But seriously, how do you log out now?

Hey there. :) I don't know how naltrexone affects cannabis. I'm guessing it doesn't, but I'm not sure.

As for how to log out, click your name in the upper right corner of the screen, and it's the bottom link on that popup.

pretty much on a short holiday for now but have alot to do over the recess. Saturday going to take half a tab then next saturday is going to be NOS, acid maybe ill hit weed depending on the comedown on the beach. my mate is going to take like 2.5 tabs so around 250-260 ug while his other mates with us will take one tab each.

But this Saturday me and this girl going to take 50 ug each maybe redosing might be on the cards depending how it feels at the one hour mark. Then in the future ima trip sit probably sober for another friend he wants to take LSD for the first time and has been thinking about it for a few years but wants to start with 25 ug to be safe as his first drug experinces have been pretty intense

Lol thank you. I haven't been on Blue light in so long I was like shocked at first.

Yea. I'm thinking because different receptors.

Does anyone know of any info on how/why psychosis happens on psychedelics?
I was reading a lot of bad/trainwreck trips on DOC specifically, and although never specifically mentioned, many of those seem like definite psychotic experiences. I really want to push my DOC dose somewhat, but given a likely bipolar disorder this could be a disastrous decision. I'll play it safe, but I still would like to know more, it never was a consideration a year or so ago even, but it is what it is.

Hypomanic again, it never stops, I thought I would crash earlier this week since I was feeling really down, and then I start constantly fantasizing about dying and disappearing, but the energy and many other things were still there. I wonder if a full time job and more routine will make shit better, now I'm only working 2 days a week on some boring project, from home....

Does anyone know of any info on how/why psychosis happens on psychedelics?
I was reading a lot of bad/trainwreck trips on DOC specifically, and although never specifically mentioned, many of those seem like definite psychotic experiences. I really want to push my DOC dose somewhat, but given a likely bipolar disorder this could be a disastrous decision. I'll play it safe, but I still would like to know more, it never was a consideration a year or so ago even, but it is what it is.

Hypomanic again, it never stops, I thought I would crash earlier this week since I was feeling really down, and then I start constantly fantasizing about dying and disappearing, but the energy and many other things were still there. I wonder if a full time job and more routine will make shit better, now I'm only working 2 days a week on some boring project, from home....
I can't say. Psychosis has never really seemed in the realm of possibility for me for whatever reason.

I deal with a lot of lethargy and pent up energy this time of the year. I find myself chain smoking spliffs sometimes in an effort put it to rest.

I'm the same way, I have never experienced psychosis, or even close. I mean I have briefly believed I was dying or even that my ego death would result in the universe ending and restarting the karmic cycle, but I kept my composure and part of me realized I was probably just tripping, and once I came down those were among my best and most treasured trips, I've never lost my shit and behaved erratically. Not sure why but I'm thankful.

I don't know why psychosis happens. The idea scares me, and I cross my fingers and hope I continue to get lucky.

It does seem that some people are more prone to it, and I seem to not be, thankfully.

Man guys I just placed the biggest order for RCs I ever have, from my favorite source which will stop shipping outside of Europe at the end of the month. Fingers crossed it makes it. I would have preferred to wait even longer for international maul to get back to normal, but it does seem to be improving, and this is my last chance to use this vendor, so... I rolled the dice.

But yeah, almost $900 worth of stuff. 8o Would suck ass to lose that.

going to try work out when to drop tomorrow. Could maybe even tonight its the 16th here today. But im really tired had shit sleep for a few days.

So went to get a haircut i told the fucking dude leave the length on top asks if he can cut half i said no i want the sides short and the top longer and before i knew it the mf cut it short. NZ barbershops are all fucking muppets i fucking swear no 1 can do a fucking taper right here let alone any style how can they even fuck fades up beats me.

Ate some nice Japanese food today but the portions were small. gonna try write one last essay in a hour and a bit so fucking tired.

Damn man sucks you have to pay someone like that after they do exactly the opposite of what you asked.

I hate going to barbers, they don't like me too much either, hard hair to cut etc.... I never leave a barber looking better than I arrived.
The problem is that I get the feeling they think it's somewhat awkward because we're not having a conversation, I love having conversations but at the barber I just like to shut up and dream away.

I've got long hair since forever. definitely the least maintenance required, but I am also lucky in that mine take forever to get greasy. also lucky that baldness runs in neither side of the family, I'm almost 30 and still no sign of hairline reciding.

2013 was the last occasion I saw a barber shop from the inside.

My last haircut was 2012, maybe. I had had long hair for a number of years and I thought I was sick of it. Then I heard these guys come out of a barber saying “that was the best hair cut I ever got”, “ya man me too, wowow!” If that wasn’t a sign Idk what is.

The barber even convinced me to shave my beard while I was in there lol... I came out looking 10 years younger... but I was so severely disappointed with the cut that I haven’t cut it since haha well, outside of the occasional trim I do at home

Unfortunately though my hair gets greasy pretty quick, esp if I’m on top of my exercising... and the receding hair line is slowly getting worse. So I figure I’ve got maybe 5 more years before I’ve got to cut it all off again ha

Last edited:
I hate going to barbers, they don't like me too much either, hard hair to cut etc.... I never leave a barber looking better than I arrived.
The problem is that I get the feeling they think it's somewhat awkward because we're not having a conversation, I love having conversations but at the barber I just like to shut up and dream away.

I haven't been to a barber in a long time (my girlfriend trims my hair when it needs the ends trimmed off), but sometimes it can be really awkward, yes. I've also had times that were great where we had a lot of natural conversation and even sort of procrastinated finishing it in order to finish talking. It's much like getting an Uber. If the person is good at talking, it can be really fun, but if it gets awkward, it's torturous. When I had my DUI and couldn't drive for a year, I probably took 200 Uber rides, or more. Because of my town I live in (lots of interesting, cool people), literally 98-99% of the time it was great, I met lots of interesting people and had lots of fun conversations. My favorite was when it was a fellow musician.

I've got long hair since forever. definitely the least maintenance required, but I am also lucky in that mine take forever to get greasy. also lucky that baldness runs in neither side of the family, I'm almost 30 and still no sign of hairline reciding.

2013 was the last occasion I saw a barber shop from the inside.

We're basically the same person. ;) I'm the same way, I started growing my hair out 7 years ago, and other than a trim to get rid of split ends now and then, I have kept it long since. It goes halfway down my back and it's been that way for a while. I love my long hair, I mean it's a pain to take care of sometimes, but I love how it feels and looks. I can hardly imagine myself with short hair anymore. Funny how much your hair seems to become a part of your personality.

The struggles maybe one day I'll find a proper barber but I only get my hair cut every 8 weeks it grows slow.

Going to take acid at night when my friend is free. I invited her close friend to chill with us but she doesnt want to bad trip us and I told her it's totally fine I usuallu have my close friends sober as sitters or just to chill with us through the peak. So I hope her friend does come I'm pretty close to them aswell now.

I think 50 ug is going to be a safe amount. My mate took 150 ug last night 1.5 tabs and had a intense trip he said the park transformed into a river of skulls so he managed to get home and lie in bed.

I also had my hair long for many many years. Then I started severely balding about three years ago, so I shaved it. I still have hair, but keeping it long was accelerating the balding process I feel. I started growing it a bit again since last year. But I usually just cut my hair myself, or ask my girlfriend for help. Last time I went to barber was ... 2008 !!!

I think it wont be too long before I have to just shave it and assume my baldness though :'(

Shane Mauss is doing an AMA. He’s a great comedian and psychonaut who takes a rational and scientific approach to psychedelics.
I’ve seen his comedy act a few times now. It’s always a lot of fun and he incorporates his drug experiences in to his routine.
he also has a documentary on Amazon prime called Psychonautics: A comics exploration of psychedelics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.