• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2C-C didn't really feel that much like mescaline to me, but then 2C-C was often extravagantly visual (as in kaleidoscopic flower mandalas unfurling on the walls) and mescaline generally hasn't been.

Did your partner end up taking a disso? If so, which one and how did it go?

A few days ago I tried baicalein for the first time, at 250mg. It had amazing synergy with my phenibut afterglow (the day before I had taken 1.5g of FAA). I was initiating small talk with a bunch of people at the dog park, whereas I generally only talk to people if they talk to me first. Another cool thing is that it doesn't impair cognition at this dose, and I started reading a book called Visual Differential Geometry and Forms (an absolutely amazing book so far, btw) with no issues. That's not something I would ever attempt on most anxiolytics. Later that night, I added 250mg of baicalin (which is supposed to be less potent) and which gave way to more of a classical BZD feeling.

Then a couple days ago I tried modafinil for the first time. It definitely made my brain feel like it was working at maximum capacity, but the downside is that I felt burnt out almost all day yesterday. I think it might be something to lean on for a day towards the end of the week. At one point I was talking to someone who just moved into my apartment complex and I asked if they wanted to hangout. We exchanged numbers, but the point is how naturally, seamlessly, and almost unconsciously my question came out—considering I actually can't remember the last time I asked a complete stranger that question.

It's so weird, I spent years feeling like I was becoming progressively more and more antisocial. And over the past month that has completely changed, I feel like my social anxiety is gone, and on my phenibut days I actually crave getting outside into an atmosphere with people. Like the thought of taking MDMA and going to a rave solo sounds amazing right now, and I haven't felt that way in a long time. I think moving played a big part (the PNW vs the Midwest is like heaven and hell), but I also think that strategically placing my phenibut days as well as avoiding dissos has played a huge role as well.

Then a couple days ago I tried modafinil for the first time. It definitely made my brain feel like it was working at maximum capacity, but the downside is that I felt burnt out almost all day yesterday. I think it might be something to lean on for a day towards the end of the week.

What most people don't realize or remember about Modafinil, and most -finils, is that the effects last 20+ hours. So, even if you wake and dose at 7:00am, you'll still be affected until 3am that night, effectively ruining - and that's not an exaggeration - sleep quality. That's a big part of why it has a burnout associated with it.

It is for that reason that I no longer take Adrafinil unless I have an actual emergency during a period when I'm exhausted and absolutely need to be 100% on point - and can deal with extending my fatigue a couple more days. Otherwise, it's not worth it.

That's why I'm sad that FLmodafanil disappeared almost completely, because for me that one drops me back to baseline subjectively at the 8hr mark.

had a amazing mushroom trip under the stars smoking shit loads of weed and doing ket by myself. Unpacked the last few months.

slowly trying to get connected into new social networks but ehh honestly this entire city i do not trust anybody expect my close bros. honestly believe most people just try suck up to me because i am the only one with these high quality drugs in this shithole.

had a amazing mushroom trip under the stars smoking shit loads of weed and doing ket by myself. Unpacked the last few months.

slowly trying to get connected into new social networks but ehh honestly this entire city i do not trust anybody expect my close bros. honestly believe most people just try suck up to me because i am the only one with these high quality drugs in this shithole.
Good to hear man. Have been hoping you've kept okay.

The populace, just not all cut from good cloth, a double understatement too.

At least you have people you feel you know well, can trust, and who seem to be there for you.

I'm just taking down a big dose of amazing edible batch we just made.

I have been stargazing clear night sky acid trips too. It's real mentalness!

I have concluded, or settled, 400 ug is all I need now. It's perfect.

I can go as deep and full into the time and space free immaterial hyperspace.

I can say LSD has never been more visually spectacular. Not carpet wavy, I forgot about all things even the "I" for hours, captivated in hallucinogenic waves and places, visions I can't recall or describe.

Like, I kept thinking, nobody told (or reminded) me LSD can be that incredible, in no cheapy thrill sense.

But I can't stop thinking about it. I want to go back. And it's right there too after recharging first.

400 ug and cannabis is my ticket. Once there, the Micrograms are irrelevant. No words for it. Except wow.

Man I'm feeling like a loser right now.

I've been up all night drinking beer and smoking weed and haven't shaved or showered or prepared myself for church today at all. I'm supposed to catch the bus in like half an hour.

They are expecting me for RCIA class. There's only three of us in the class and one is already going to be absent today.

I don't know if I want to go like this. It sounds like a very long day not having any sleep and drinking all night.

Crap.

I've been listening to Coptic hymns for hours so it's not like I'm not worshipping.

I don't want to miss RCIA class though. Maybe it's best to go next week shaven and not smelling of beer?

I should've gone to bed early. I hate missing this class....

Really feeling like a loser if I don't go.
What’s a RCIA class?

Rites of Christian Initiation for Adults.

Catholics make you take a class for six months before becoming a member.
Oh, I went through catholic classes as a kid and teenager to do that, but I don’t consider myself catholic, my parents made me do it, I do I know I fair amount about the religion though.

I'll call the church tomorrow. I hate missing class but I'm sure they won't kick me out over it.
I’d avoid any Church that has a habit of kicking out members who don’t make the grade. Although every organised religion seems to have implicit or explicit membership criteria I’ve always admired stories of renegade priests and parishes that simply keep the door open for everyone in need. Just like Jesus did.

Just so you know, there is actually a loophole in case of emergency and the imminence of potential death. Under Canon (Church) Law even your Muslim drug dealer, could technically baptise you into the Catholic faith by pouring water on your forehead and saying “I baptise you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit’ if they believed your next bender might kill you.

Just so you know, there is actually a loophole in case of emergency and the imminence of potential death. Under Canon (Church) Law even your Muslim drug dealer, could technically baptise you into the Catholic faith by pouring water on your forehead and saying “I baptise you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit’ if they believed your next bender might kill you.
I am already a baptized Christian. I haven't been christened or received Catholic communion yet.

Better than Confirmation; that took two years of my precious teenage years away from me. Had to jump through so many hoops and by the time it was over I decided I was athiest and my parents forced me to go to Confirmation even though three weeks prior I tried to kill myself.

I knew two guys whos mom removed them from the church so to speak, so they could do RCIA as 16 year olds and skip one and a half years of the bullshit.

Man, my cat is such a fuckin' Narc. I have my drug stash in the coldest room in the house, one of our little side rooms. Every time I go in there, my frickin' Narc cat sits outside the door and meows and yowls and tries to jiggle the doorknob with his paws, often times alerting my wife to my activities. If my wife actually cared about my use of drugs I'd be so pissed at the cat lol... as is, it's both annoying and endearing.

Gaining pounds and muscle. Seroquel is making me gain a lot of weight, I've gained 6 pounds in 3 weeks. But I've been working out a lot too so it's perfect.
The difference in stature and strength is very noticeable (to me at least) and I'm having to up my weights every week. My core strength is still terrible though, I can do 3 sets of 10 reps of 30kg bench presses (with a spotter).

It's great, love the effort, love the soreness and love the progress, and I just feel better. The incessant eating is tiresome and honestly a little disgusting but due to the meds I get by with a little less calories.

Awesome! Yeah it's deeply transformative to get into working out, especially if you never really have before. I went all the way through my life until I did ibogaine, having never really worked out for strength, I was in cross country in high school for one year but it had been a long time. I had very little muscle strength, I was skinny and had so little core muscle that I had a slight hunch and my body was starting to hurt. I got into working o8tu and did so 5 days a week for 2 years. I completely transformed my body, ever since I have had a different body shape and even when I am out of shape (like now), I am not skinny and I have a baseline level of strength. I look a lot better and am a lot more comfortable with my body and self.

My recommendation is to do 30 minutes of medium-intensity cardio with every workout, and alternate body areas... do an upper body day and a leg day, and do core every workout day. Core muscles are so important and will do the most towards making you feel better and be truly strong. Good exercises are rows, sit-ups (holding weight to your chest if you can, on an inverted bench if you can), planking (this shit is awesome), and deadlifts if you can (personally I can't anymore, they hurt my back too much now that I'm older). Farmer's walks are also good.

Cheers!!
Is there a reason for the cardio? I still smoke so cardio isn't very fun, I figure since I walk a lot daily and do other cardio intensive sports (like badminton) that I'm good, unless there's a specific reason to do so before each workout? I've definitely been ignoring core workouts, I'll be on it.

Any supplements you like(d) to experiment with besides creatine? Once I have my teeth into something I want to go all out........ Since drugs are out of the picture for now, I'll have to shift attention you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.