• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Distancing Talk Thread: Swirly Congregation That's 100% Pandemic-Proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feet are mostly calloused. I'm barefoot 90% of the time. In September, I got to the airport and realized I had no shoes. It was quite the bitch.

Been drinking alot the past few days i feel like alcohol has grounded me back in earth than so spaced out from abusing psychedelics. Also been taking t breaks between cannabis to make it super psychedelic getting better at handling it and not getting anxiety and having a bad time requires alot of mental will power though its always so fucking strong.

is it true that you keep shoes on inside the house?

We've always kept them on here but we have hardwood floors. We keep throw rugs around so we don't track anything into the bed. I generally go barefoot indoors but if I'm working outside I'll come in and out all day with my boots on. If they're covered in mud/snow/shit we leave them on the porch and clean them off with water before bringing them back in the house. We don't put our feet up on furniture when we have shoes on. I'm more worried about what the animals bring in than what I track in with the boots. If I had brand new carpet I probably wouldn't wear shoes indoors. It depends on the family but I think wearing them inside is a lot more common here than asking guests to take them off. I have a friend that avoids going to certain houses because he has bad foot odor.

I've been really bummed about the death of Chi Pig, if any of you know who that is, the late front man to SNFU. The guy was a legend, just one of those really tragic stories of a life that simultaneously burned bright and was ruined. The guy was a force of nature in the world of punk/alternative and ended up living a sad life on the street, and finally left this world a few days ago. RIP Mr. Chi Pig :cry: His final song to the world:

I don't know who that is, but I'm going to take this as an opportunity to learn something.

Is there a "change shortage" in your local area? Can you even buy stuff with cash in your local area right now? The Wal-marts here aren't accepting cash anymore and require debit/credit cards to purchase anything. The smaller stores won't accept anything but exact change. Some of the local stores are trading bills for change and paying over value to encourage people to bring the stuff in. The guys I know running local shops are saying the banks won't give them more than a couple of rolls a change a week right now.

It's a bunch of bullshit. Mark my words by this time next year they will have phased out cash. The banks are rounding up all the coins to get the metal back. There is no reason why there should be a shortage of change the mints were only closed for a couple of months and there was plenty in circulation already. It isn't like paper bills where they have to replace it every so often.

We're going to war. It's the only way to stabilize the internal situation in America right now. The only question right now is will it be China or will it be Russia. I'm betting on China.

There is a change shortage by me as well and it started about a month ago at this point. This was when I'm in NJ but in the days I spend in NYC they dont say that to me. But I only go into a few stores in the Neighborhood when I'm with her in Brooklyn and pay with Card more often when we purchase things here. So they could be having shortages in other boros for all i know.

Yeah the coin shortage is national. It's weird, and does lead me to think it might be an attempt to phase out cash. I think it's more likely a testing of the waters, they are phasing cash out I think, but I seriously doubt it will become totally phased out anytime soon. You can't just suddenly tell people their cash is useless and they can't spend it. Cash is too entrenched. But it's moving that way. It makes sense in a lot of ways. Of course it will be used for tracking and shit too, of course.

The reason I heard for the coin shortage is that so many fewer people are spending their coins/money so it's all sitting in people's houses or something, which I think is a little weird. Who knows though, there are a finite number of them. They mint more also, but for example a penny costs over 2 cents to make. Using metal to mint coins is extremely wasteful, these days. It's not like the money is actually the metal itself, like it used to be.

Honestly money has been digital for a long time now, and I think it's the natural progression that it goes in a fiat system. It's more efficient. People will just use it to buy crypto for anonymous transactions in the future at some point instead of use cash and people won't even think about cash. I'm talking once there is a generation who doesn't remember any other way. It'll just be normal a d things will move on as usual.

Nobody has used cash here in years. I only use it for drugs. But it is a scary thought if it wasn't available anymore, 1984 was not supposed to be an instruction manual etc...

Your coin shortage news was in our biggest newspaper today too

cash helps still when the electronic networks crash. i always make sure to have cash on backup just incase it happens. during lockdown though no cash was allowed to be use only cards here. Theres alot of dissent happening around the world people finally not taking the ass fucking the government has been giving them. Alot of shit leaders are about to get toppled by the people. Civil war brewing in the Baltics again in macedonia, Thailand, South america, Major protests were heavily dealt with in a Chinese provenience and censored. The Chinese people have had enough of communism aswell. Im sure a war with china would probably see over 100 million Chinese + welcome the democracy.

I have met many Chinese immigrants who were fed up with the communists and moved here and really do enjoy the liberal freedoms of democracy and simple things like been able to smoke cannabis without getting arrested and sent to hard labor

I think that's a naively optimistic outlook, but it would be nice if i was wrong.

They just cut my unemployment drastically.

Thing's aren't looking good for the home team.
At least it's not winter, looks like I'm gonna be running the streets again soon.

Man......
As a friend I want to say to get your shit together, but if only it were so easy.
I do know that core strength and knowledge how beautiful life can be is still there, please don't lose that whatever happens. I don't know life on the streets, but you've gotten through it before, don't let this time be different man

It's really a matter of me losing work from Covid19 situation, it wasn't my fault that the restaurant got shut down you know. Then I'd lost my woman a few weeks later was forced to move back to the Hood in NJ. Needless to say I quickly developed a Heroin and Cocaine addiction once more, I find it impossible stay clean here....people, places and things are real.

Part of me is on some suicidal ideation type of stuff man. How many times do I have to get thrown to the wolves. Having to start over again with nothing from the bottom is so difficult, and now im gonna have to face this in the middle of a pandemic when its gonna be extremely difficult to find work. I'm gonna be on the streets in the midst of this pandemic situation that I'm sure it will make finding work way more harder than usual.

Thinking about adding an entire 10-12 bags of fentanyl/dope to same shot, probably just pass out and be pissed it got wasted. Only have 32 hours off the Buprenorphine so I should probably wait until tommrow to make sure it really hits. Really trying to hold on PD Fam but if I dissapear from Bluelight r you know what would have happened. I'm sorry guys and truly wish things needed differently, love you all. It's been real and time for me to merge with the collective maybe I'll comeback as a human not forced to battle such harsh demons all of my life.

~Cosmic Charlie

And my words will be here when I'm gone As I'm fading away against the wind
And the words you left me linger on
As I'm failing again now, never to change this
And I'm sympathetic, Never letting on I feel the way I do
As I'm falling apart again at the seam And it seems I'm alone here, hollow again
As I'm flailing again against the wind
And the scars I am left with swallow again As I'm failing again now, never to change this
As I'm falling apart again at the seam And I'm sympathetic, Never letting on I feel the way I do
As I'm falling apart again at the seam The same old feelings are taking over
And I can't seem to make them go away And I can't take all the pressure sober, But I can't seem to make it go away
The same old feelings are taking over
And I can't seem to make them go away And I can't take all the pressure sober (I can't make it go away.
I can't make it go away) And I'm sympathetic, Never letting on I feel the way I do
As I'm falling apart again at the seam
As I'm falling apart again at the seam
And I'm falling, falling, falling, Falling, falling, falling, falling

Apart again at the seam.

Last edited:
^ Hang in there Charlie. The world needs you. And the fact that a lot of us are still walking around means that it needs all of us. :) I think we all need to settle in. I can not figure out what is needed though. And I have to remember sometimes, when all the cards are down, and nothing left to see.....Stella Blue. Seems she is always there coaxing us to keep going.

This whole thing with $$. I would be willing to bet a lot of people here that are depressed would perk up with a million dollars or two thrown at them. It is totally oppressing and I get it all too well. I like to mumble under my breath that i am wealthy in body mind and spirit. I don't like putting out the poor vibe but I for sure feel it at times when there is not enough $$ to take care of the business I need too.

I know I saw the post here somewhere and can't find it now. Andy Weir the Egg. Andy Weir had an NDE by drowning and his story is pretty fascinating as told by the average joe he is. I think one of the most craziest parts is that he was out in the ocean, lost site of land, got pulled under. Most of us would be gonners. But he had his NDE, was told it is not his time and woke up on the beach and vaguely remembers a force dragging him out of the ocean and onto the beach yet no one claimed that credit nor did anyone see it. So life can be magical at times. But I have to say, it seems magic is far away when we deal with mundane day after mundane day. But we have to remember that.

Well my lady friend and mother are gonna be helping me out with the rent for awhile. Gonna need to find a job ASAP but as of now I'm not gonna be out on the streets. See a few restaurants around here hiring line/prep cooks so I'm gonna try and get some interviews and get back to cooking. My Quarantine is finally coming to a close it seems. Really hope that I can find something sooner than later.

I bought tickets to this show for me and vortech when I was supposed to come to the US and meet him and go to this Emancipator show. Those tickets were posted somewhere in Arizona mail box because they couldn't get here in time or something like that. But some shit came up and I never managed to come there and I lost like $200. Would've been epic. Any of you been to that venue? Red Rocks Amphitheatre

God I love Emancipator.

Last edited:
I bought tickets to this show for me and vortech when I was supposed to come to the US and meet him and go to this Emancipator show. Those tickets were posted somewhere in Arizona mail box because they couldn't get here in time or something like that. But some shit came up and I never managed to come there and I lost like $200. Would've been epic. Any of you been to that venue? Red Rocks Amphitheatre

I remember that show happening and knew a bunch of people that went. I've actually never been myself, though. Red Rocks is supposed to be one of the most gorgeous venues in the US alongside The Gorge.

Status
Not open for further replies.