• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I just beat the fan remake of Before Crisis: Final Fantasy VII. RPG Maker sucks but I didn’t want to sit through 103 videos of playthrough on YouTube. Not a bad game considering the limitations of mobile games at the time. Filled in some gaps in the original story lore.

This will sound so typically "girly" I think but the only game I play on a regular basis is The Sims 4 lol. Loved Sims 2 and 3 also.
I used to play Subnautica quite a bit but got bored. Also State of Decay and the dlc's for that.
Hoping to get a better computer soon so I can try out DayZ though! Well THAT'S a game that tickles my fancy. Had a similar idea for a game when I was like 10 lol made a huge book about it and all. :p

just found a new mtg cycling deck and crafted it. its easy to play, has almost no rares and a remarkably good winrate:

Deck
4 Sacred Foundry (GRN) 254
10 Plains (ANA) 61
4 Mountain (ANA) 64
4 Flourishing Fox (IKO) 13
4 Valiant Rescuer (IKO) 36
4 Boon of the Wish-Giver (IKO) 43
4 Frostveil Ambush (IKO) 52
4 Startling Development (IKO) 68
4 Memory Leak (IKO) 95
4 Drannith Stinger (IKO) 113
4 Go for Blood (IKO) 122
4 Zenith Flare (IKO) 217
2 Savai Triome (IKO) 253
4 Drannith Healer (IKO) 10

Sideboard
1 Lurrus of the Dream Den (IKO) 226

This will sound so typically "girly" I think but the only game I play on a regular basis is The Sims 4 lol. Loved Sims 2 and 3 also.
I used to play Subnautica quite a bit but got bored. Also State of Decay and the dlc's for that.
Hoping to get a better computer soon so I can try out DayZ though! Well THAT'S a game that tickles my fancy. Had a similar idea for a game when I was like 10 lol made a huge book about it and all. :p
<-- guy here

totally *totally* obsessed with the sims 2, did ts3 a little. 4 was... I forget. I think I tried it once. Never got into it for whatever reason.

I used to play The Sims 2 for ... up to 14+ hours a day. That was many years ago but I could easily get back into it.

I went to sleep w/ a vid game on maintenance, woke up = still maintenance. Fuck.

I would sleep longer but 6 more hours will fly by and I'll have nothing accomplished.

just found a new mtg cycling deck and crafted it. its easy to play, has almost no rares and a remarkably good winrate:

Deck
4 Sacred Foundry (GRN) 254
10 Plains (ANA) 61
4 Mountain (ANA) 64
4 Flourishing Fox (IKO) 13
4 Valiant Rescuer (IKO) 36
4 Boon of the Wish-Giver (IKO) 43
4 Frostveil Ambush (IKO) 52
4 Startling Development (IKO) 68
4 Memory Leak (IKO) 95
4 Drannith Stinger (IKO) 113
4 Go for Blood (IKO) 122
4 Zenith Flare (IKO) 217
2 Savai Triome (IKO) 253
4 Drannith Healer (IKO) 10

Sideboard
1 Lurrus of the Dream Den (IKO) 226

Good deck. (y) Again another case where I could use a "mixed reaction". The cycling deck is indeed quite a powerful one! Especially considering the ease of acquisition. I must say I don't enjoy playing against it all that much thus my mixed feelings. 😁

I myself am waiting to really play standard competitively until the fall when the sets rotate. I usually just throw together a deck using what I have & grind to gold ranks for the packs. Prior to Ikoria I was using a mono-red
Image.ashx
deck that performed quite well. Turn 4 shock or ember hauler into multiple skewer the critics for a different take on the usual 'Embercleave' game ender. 😜

It's just something I threw together with the cards I have as an alternative to the traditional mono-red as I lack enough copies of some of the staples. In general I lack proper lands thus my use of mono in general. I could just use my wild cards but I still haven't decided if it's worth it. I planned on saving them until fall. My plan was to have full play sets of everything in standard upon rotation in the fall. As for the deck I just mentioned it worked well for grinding last season. I could probably continue to use it but have been enjoying a mono-black Obosh deck. Again very far from the meta version due to lack of cards but still quite playable. :\

I'm mostly focused ATM on rare drafting to acquire IKO. It can be frustrating as hell though to pass on building a great limited deck to grab rares though. I'll keep at it though as it seems to be the best way to build up a collection for standard in the fall. I might end up using some of my wild cards if I think I'll have enough to have extras by the fall. In which case I'd likely use the WC to get the required lands necessary for a competitive standard deck. I'm going to have to ponder that actually. I'm not sure how many WC I'll really want / need in the fall as I plan on having the sets acquired before then. I started playing partway into THB. I'm not that far away from full play sets of THB. I was able to draft quite a bit with it once I realized that was the thing to do.

Having been away from MTG for 2 decades & rediscovering it things had changed a lot. Drafting wasn't a thing back when I stopped playing sometime around revised IIRC. I'm using my gold from dailies & such to open ELD packs. I'm hoping to work on completing it next time ELD rolls around on quick draft. Same thing with Theros. I still have packs from THB but figure I'll wait till I can complete rare drafting it when it rolls around quick draft again before opening the packs for the highest efficiency. If for some reason I get some extra $ & can afford to buy some packs that might change plans a bit but for now using essentially FTP I'm doing alright on collecting cards for the fall. I think it's quite doable if I can just learn to not worry about now & play with the goal of being able to do standard in the fall.

I'm rambling though 😆. I enjoy discussing the game & haven't had to much chance to do so. I better get going & get my day moving but I'm sure I'll be posting in this thread again before to long. 😁

I am hoping to get that cycling deck together through drafting at some point. Actually the draft I just did was my first cycling draft. Not quite as good a draft as cycling could be but considering I was rare drafting I think it came together decent. 1-0 so far. I'll be playing the rest later today. Hopefully it goes well! 🤞

Continuing the money grind now. Amph comedowns have lessened and I got my bupre. Also getting more bupre next monday so I got this and the next week to get them gainz.

Old School Runescape? Im seriously not the most tech savy person there is. Check google.
I have downloaded a few version but everytime it gets to log in, it just kicks me out. So not sure if i have a conflicting program running in the back that stopping me or if im just having bad luck

it loads but after choosing difficulty, then the screen just goes black, game running as i can here the sounds but no visual and as soon as i click it kicks me out. so thats where im at

then its on like Donkey Kong. Maybe we can get some BL's to join in on an old skool HL DM
How are you doing Coffee? Playing any good video games?

I woke up a bit early feeling like crap, like always, for whatever reason.

I have been playing some CS:GO (last game was SHIT and I was mega-lagging ughhh but should be smooth now) and enjoying ESO quite a bit.