• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

Yeah I would not play on console. PC is a must for something that complicated.

Elsweyr is fucking awesome. You have to check it out.

I would never play an MMO on a console. You need a keyboard for games like that imo. Controller's don't have nearly enough buttons.

I wanted to play a shit ton of SWTOR today but wife was being needy. Been watchin shitty films with her for past few days. Excited to MMO it up tomorrow! Gonna smoke some weed and maybe take some dope and buzz hard.

ESO and WTF it used to be you could go AFK for 1 hour before being logged out DID THEY CHANGE THIS HOLY WTF

WoW wrath of the lich king and Civilization 6, the civilization 6 game with all the expansions including the gathering storm ones is tremendously fun, I love playing as mali, using my wealth and faith to make whatever I want

Currently working as a beta tester on a 6.2.4a WoD WoW client which at this moment in time there is virtually zero english-based WoD servers that have even the mediocre aspects scripted correctly. Tis a long endeavor and a pain in the arse.

like literally now that I'm master angler i'm still working on dlc areas but holy shit you have no idea how long that took

vvardenfell (not even needed for accolade) took like 2 years just itself.

World of Tanks, have been playing it for over 5 years now.
It's a team tactical shooter with MMO elements where you use various in game currencies to get higher tier vehicles and various kinds of equipment through a tech tree and also develop skills for your crew that will improve some aspect of your vehicle.
It is not based on your reflexes and how quickly you can aim at the enemy, it's more about getting to an advantageous position where you can exploit the map and your tank to overcome the enemies.
Game mechanics can be a bit complex, after 2000 battles you still know nothing, you start to get some things after 7000 or 8000, from 15000 matches on you are probably understanding all mechanics in real time and can start to be a good player at top tiers. Extremely experienced players will have well over 100000 battles.

Right now I'm trying to install Crysis. Yes, the original! I'd like to see how it runs on modern hardware. Such a beautiful game.

I srsly still can't believe I got the Master Angler achievement and have the boat furnishing I am totes so happy

:D

Literally a joystick would have possibly been preferable but I need something even more low tech. I would explain but the nerd talk is extreme.

You guys ever considered buying a console
I have several but I mostly have them from childhood; wife bought an Xbox One 'cause she doesn't computer game, so I use it occasionally.

I still like my computer best.

Last edited: