• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

PC PC Gamers - Whatcha playin?

I sold my laptop ages ago I loved hearthstone I had an awesome mage and rogue deck the rogue is the best class because of all the cool abilities I haven't played that game in probably over a year, sadly

How are you accessing Bluelight, Pete?
You can play Hearthstone on Mobile (Andriod or iOS) and even use your old decks as long as you remember your account login info.

How are you accessing Bluelight, Pete?
You can play Hearthstone on Mobile (Andriod or iOS) and even use your old decks as long as you remember your account login info.
I cba because of all the new expansion packs and updates since ive stopped playing my decks are probably gonna be obselete plus i only really like playing on a laptop which I dont have unfortunately

Ever since I watched that new Modern Warfare trailer, ive been looking forward to that. Its been years since ive played a Call of Duty. It looks good. Kinda disappointed it doesn't have Zombies mode though :/

I wanna find that PC game where the little robot has to break out of his cell by dethatching his arm and other crazy sh**... just cannot remember the name of it and my searches get nada. Loved that game... it is definitely mind challenging, IMO.

Ahhhhh: Found it... playing
Machinarium
yes!

I wanna find old 90s pc games that i used to play on my mums computer for nostalgic purposes but i cant remember the names, one you controled a worm and could either go up, down left, right on a square grid this was one of the first of its kind game

Lopermide trolly coming through folks get your lopermide here great to compliment a long playthrough

get yer lopermide here!

I wanna find old 90s pc games that i used to play on my mums computer for nostalgic purposes but i cant remember the names, one you controled a worm and could either go up, down left, right on a square grid this was one of the first of its kind game
There's a few good vintage games you can still get into.

I've been sinking (literally) some serious time on a game called UBOAT, where you operate a German submarine during WWII. I've played over 30 hours this week alone, LOL

It's pretty immersive (pun intended) and challenging, I can't tell you how may subs I've scuttled already. The graphics are drop dead gorgeous and the game play is engaging, you can go from the grind of the boredom (that actually occurs during combat operations) to frantic chaos that is fast and furious in the blink of an eye. It's definitely not for everyone, but if you like games of this nature it's promises to be at the top of the list, and I've been a submarine (and flying) SIM enthusist since the mid 1980's.

It's a Steam Early Access release right now, so you might just want to watch it's progress as it's definitely still "Alpha" but quite playable.

It's one of the main reasons I've not been active here since it's release, so it's got that going for it, LOL ;)

Last edited:
Still waiting on that new pc shipment to show up cap!
I've heard there are serious performance issues for ESO on Xbox
Elsweyr looks cool though