• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Orange Triangles Adelaide - LSD

these pills rocked my world... I was seein spiders and demons and bats. my lounge rooms ceiling was covered in bats, i disturbed them and they flew into my mouth.... My roomie was laughin his head off at me... I knew i was tripping and i loved every minute of it,,,, so i got five more....ahahahaha

questions to cowboy mac and drplatypus

to cowboy mac and drplatypus

1. was it possible to test, and did you, for 5-meo-AMT? (also I might be lazy but do any regents on the market pick out this type of chemical?)

2. apart from the testing are you guys prepared to accept that from the overwhelming anecdotal evidence from posts on this site that pills bearing this brand may have contained something other then lsd? (those perhaps from syd or melb?)

At least if we get this straight then users from SA can be reassured and users from other states can stop trying to argue with you guys otherwise.

3. just to sit the argument straight, is there any commonality to LSD (despite mood & setting) that users can relate multiple experiences to?

Because from my point of view and please please set me straight if I'm wrong, there is commonality to drug use. For example the majority of users consuming LSD do not encounter nausea yet this is a common issue with the orange triangles. A large portion of users who consumer LSD do not experience hallucinations (at least not major ones, and usual a large amount is required to do so), yet the users who consumer these drugs (on the east coast at least), did. Further reports show that experience users were staggered at the power of the hallucinations and that this did not fit in anyway to past experiences.

Just wondering, Is it possible that the pill could contain LSD and something else?
Because after showing my friends, they still can't understand how it felt so different to LSD, they thought if its not some research chemical, then maybe a combination of LSD and MDMA, even though I highly doubt that as it would have shown up as MDMA.. Im just using an example. Because when you do a test to show up as an MDXX substance usually there is also amphetamines or some other drug mixed into the combo.

Im not argueing the point, im just asking if its possible?

Baker said:
Just wondering, Is it possible that the pill could contain LSD and something else?
Because after showing my friends, they still can't understand how it felt so different to LSD, they thought if its not some research chemical, then maybe a combination of LSD and MDMA, even though I highly doubt that as it would have shown up as MDMA.. Im just using an example. Because when you do a test to show up as an MDXX substance usually there is also amphetamines or some other drug mixed into the combo.

Im not argueing the point, im just asking if its possible?

If the pills tested by RADAR/Enlighten contained another chemical other than LSD, GC/MS would of detected it!

Re: questions to cowboy mac and drplatypus

Originally posted by chugs
to cowboy mac and drplatypus

1. was it possible to test, and did you, for 5-meo-AMT? (also I might be lazy but do any regents on the market pick out this type of chemical?)

2. apart from the testing are you guys prepared to accept that from the overwhelming anecdotal evidence from posts on this site that pills bearing this brand may have contained something other then lsd? (those perhaps from syd or melb?)

At least if we get this straight then users from SA can be reassured and users from other states can stop trying to argue with you guys otherwise.

3. just to sit the argument straight, is there any commonality to LSD (despite mood & setting) that users can relate multiple experiences to?

Because from my point of view and please please set me straight if I'm wrong, there is commonality to drug use. For example the majority of users consuming LSD do not encounter nausea yet this is a common issue with the orange triangles. A large portion of users who consumer LSD do not experience hallucinations (at least not major ones, and usual a large amount is required to do so), yet the users who consumer these drugs (on the east coast at least), did. Further reports show that experience users were staggered at the power of the hallucinations and that this did not fit in anyway to past experiences.

I've been through this before in previous posts and will not repeat myself any further. The information is there, if you don't choose to believe it then that's your choice. I am not going to entertain this any further.

Everyone is gonna hate me for the bump, but im with Dirty_Deed bring em on, now we know what we are dealing with sounds like some fun could be had. Fingers crossed mang, fingers crossed!

The LD50 of LSD is very very high.. i cant think of a recorded case that i have read where a human being has died of LSD toxicity. LSD has one of the safest toxicity profiles of any drug known to mankind. People used to do thumbprints of LSD that were 10,000 times the normal dose and have survived.. this report is fundementally flawed and if the people responsible for reading it did their homework they would realise this too..

They're rare, but they're out there...
eg
LSD toxicity: a suspected cause of death
Griggs EA, Ward M
J Ky Med Assoc, 1977; 75(4):172-3

Most people get hurt because they jump out of a window, or drive off a cliff, while hallucinating. In someone who wasn't expecting the effects of LSD, although they would be unlikely to die of any acute toxicological effects, they could certainly harm or even kill themselves because of an acute drug induced psychosis

To be poisoned, it has been estimated that a fatal dose is approximately 0.2 mg/kg, which in my maths, would be the equivalent to about 140 normal street doses in an average male.

drplatypus said:
They're rare, but they're out there...
eg
LSD toxicity: a suspected cause of death
Griggs EA, Ward M
J Ky Med Assoc, 1977; 75(4):172-3

Most people get hurt because they jump out of a window, or drive off a cliff, while hallucinating. In someone who wasn't expecting the effects of LSD, although they would be unlikely to die of any acute toxicological effects, they could certainly harm or even kill themselves because of an acute drug induced psychosis

To be poisoned, it has been estimated that a fatal dose is approximately 0.2 mg/kg, which in my maths, would be the equivalent to about 140 normal street doses in an average male.

What about people who do the infamous thumbprint of LSD?

i.e front another web forum

use the search engine for a "thumbprint"
thats licking your thumb and then dumping it in pure LSD crystals, and then eating it off. its like 10,000 trips or more. it makes you sick, near death, and delerious for several days.

theres another story on Erowid or Lycadium (I can't remember which) about a couple fools eating a whole sheet of acid. About 1000 hits. Amungst other things the trip involved alot of puking and GI pain. Take a look throught the trip reports on those two sites I'm sure you'll find something.

well that concludes...no one could die off Bermudas or have any real physical distress unless they are a SHITLOAD :p

Errr... Yeah... I'm going to step in here once again and say be careful with these.. I still believe theres more than one batch, that contains something else.. don't go being heroic and dumping 3 or 5 at once.... ya might not wake up!

I gotta agree with splatt to an extent. Though I still reckon those salmon/pink/orangey bermudas (the later batches) were recrushes of the original orange bermudas. And as only the orange one got tested. I guess it aint really a closed case.

ahh i don't know the full details about this but 2 of my friends went to an event in sydney this past weekend and had what they called a green triangle, they were apparently tripping really hard, once again i don't know all the details but next time i talk to them i will get more info out of them...so maybe another batch of the bermudas?

drplatypus said:

Let's just say that you are 70kg. Then to have 0.2 mg of LSD per kilo, you would need to consume 14 grams. That is a SHIT load of acid! and a lot more then 140 doses.

...or I could be completely misinterpreting you.

You're absolutely right!!
Sorry- sleep deprivation getting the better of me... The supposed toxicological dose is correct (to the best of anyones knowlege) but I was out by a factor of a thousand on the street dose calculation- in my enthusiasm to posforgot the interconversion between micrograms and milligrams.
Thanks for that- I owe you one pint of beer at a time and place of mutual convenience!

shorza said:
Let's just say that you are 70kg. Then to have 0.2 mg of LSD per kilo, you would need to consume 14 grams. That is a SHIT load of acid! and a lot more then 140 doses.

...or I could be completely misinterpreting you.

70kg x 0.2mg/kg = 14 mg = 14000 ug = 140 doses @ 100 ug/dose ?

BigTrancer :)

BigTrancer said:
70kg x 0.2mg/kg = 14 mg = 14000 ug = 140 doses @ 100 ug/dose ?

BigTrancer :)
Hmmm.... This is correct!
How did I manage to convince myself and drplatypus that I was right?
Cheers BT, looks like I owe you a pint of beer at a time and place of mutual convenience!
drplatypus said:
Thanks for that- I owe you one pint of beer at a time and place of mutual convenience!
But i'll still take you up on that offer... whenever i am in South Australia.

Maybe you're just a really convincing person. When I'm knackered, I tend to defer my mathematics to others- force of habit. I must have fluked it this time!=D