• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs New cannabinoid, MMB-CHMINACA

Hey. I've got some remarks and a question about that substance.

First of, even for smokers with high tolerance to cannabinoids, I would not recommend to use this regularly. I have seen the effect of the drug on at least a dozen people, and the effects vary a lot from person to person, though people who smoke it on a regular basis, after several months, always end up with some messed up symptoms (mainly uncontrollable shaking in the extremities, plus a permanent zombie face).

It seems to be fine to smoke some from time to time though. It's to be taken with a lot of care. Me and a friend of mine, when we tried for the first time, have had our hearts rate go insanely high... probably not far from cardiac arrest. There's a tolerance to MMB-CHMINACA that develops over time, but the first try can be really frightening... I had to spend half an hour comforting my buddy, while having exactly the same symptoms as he did. Not cool.

To the question now: I've been told that this substance leave some residue in the lungs that can take a lot of time to purge (I think it's N). Is there any chance MMB-CHMINACA would be highly carcinogen ?

sorry i wont answer your question as im not sure, but every cannabinoid if its your first time, if you have a larger dose, most people will have high crazy heart rate... anxiety discomfort thinking you gonna die because your heart pounding...etc

Was very excited to try this, but I remained dissapointed. It is strong, but gives nausea and a very unnatural synthetic feeling. It also doesn't seem to last very long. Probably the free acid, formed by hydrolysis, is inactive. Overall I don't recommend it...I feel like the stronger the new noids they make, the more like they become a totally different drug compared to weed...tending towards poison...

I bought some MMB-CHMINACA from a reliable UK supplier and being wary of the strength others have reported I decided to start low.

My scales only go down to 1mg so I put enough of the white powder on until it flickered between 0-1mg. I then smoothed it out and cut it into two and two again.

I rolled a cigarette with a paper roach, sprinkled the eyeballed 0.25mg-ish powder on the tobacco, stuck my head out of the window and started smoking it.

I got about half way through the cigarette before I noticed I was shivering, my arms were shaking slightly and my heart rate had increased quite a lot. I decided to toss the cigarette and headed to bed where I experienced a very pronounced but highly synthetic, straight high but with something missing. There was no nice fuzziness like with proper weed and it was apparent that my conservative dose was too high even though I abandoned the cigarette half way.

I lay in bed, shivering, unable to properly control my coordination, I was expecting a seizure to start but this didn't happen, thankfully. I couldn't write down any timings, heart rate measurements or anything in this state but after 85 minutes the episode was fading and, still shivering, rolled over to sleep. The next day I got to work and while standing around I felt cold and felt slightly hollow and ill from the experience of the night before. After walking up the stairs I felt nauseous.

Since then I've eyeballed tiny amounts of it and rolled it into cigarettes using a proper filter (not a roach) and carefully monitor how I feel while using it.

In my opinion the problem with MMB-CHMINACA is that it is so strong that it's difficult to measure a minimal dose. You need to use less than you originally think (a lot less, difficult or impossible to measure with mg scales) and use a filter (not a roach) as a buffer. As soon as you start to feel it coming on, you've had enough. My method of trial and error has not been ideal, but I have had no repeat of my initial experience, thankfully.

I bought it as a better value alternative to weed ("Hey, it says it's strong, so I don't have to use as much and it's not particularly expensive!") but it's quite possibly too strong for most people to measure it properly. Be careful and don't be afraid to abandon your research when the feelings come on, and make sure you're in a safe environment as the coordination issues come on very, very early.

Be careful kids, noids sent me on a 3 month psychosis I went to 3 different mental institutios and now im just returning to normal. Crazy shit.

How much of what substance(s) did you take? History of mental disorders in your family?

If you did not take MMB-CHMINACA (aka MDMB-CHMICA), why did you post here?

I bought 2 grams of MMB-CHMINACA, I've used a lot of cannibinoids over the last couple of years and at one point I was going through about an ounce of powder a month, (tolerance is a bitch yeah) I enjoyed some of them but after a while I got sick of the sleepless nights/2 hour sleeps, cold sweats, feeling of total addiction, shakes and tremors so stopped using them. Withdrawal wasn't much fun.

Anyway at christmas I thought I'd treat myself and get just a couple of grams of this new product, was well aware of the "3 times stronger" and horror stories after reading this thread so took it easy. Started off on small doses and worked up to where I felt comfortable, didn't enjoy the high too much as is the case with all 'noids I find but it does the job.
Smoked the 2 grams over the space of a few weeks and noticed the usual poor sleeping patterns and tremors kicking in although what really surprised me was when I was withdrawing my whole body went numb for 5 days, I thought I was having a stroke at first! Extreme muscle weakness, could barely flex my muscles, quite nasty all round. Doctor said it was stress so maybe not related to the MMB but just thought I'd say, also the withdrawal also seemed to take about 3 times longer than normal 'noids.
All in all not much fun although I'd say that about all 'noids. But hey, it's a cheap legal hit that works on some level although I wonder if we would just be better off sniffing petrol or glue.
Any questions?
[h=3][/h]

I randomly picked the weakest one apparently I got Nm 2201 and it stop working after first few days, like smoking 1 or 2 times.
What should I mix with it I tried fentanyl citrate but my tolerance for that went up to so tried a-pvp. Nothing.

really? my pet snake puts one of the mab-chim on 10 substrate. totally thrax. shittin on premade blends that contain who knows what. at least a responsible person knows to use something so active at such a low level in some sort of solution and bath to avoid any superconcentrated areas. if this is true about this chemical it could mean great things for responsible rearchers and devistation to the ignorant and just plain addicted. this should never be vaped insufflacated taken orally rectally wtf ever u fucks do with shit. must be diluted before attempting to do any research with the excpetion of heavily seasoned researchers. dancurtis1010 can u pm me or email me [email protected] its encrypted there if you didnt already know. would LOVE to swap some data.

Any other experiences with this mmb-chim or any us legal experiment worthy synthetic cannabinoid available on the market today?? Something with a fairly active dose but long duration thanks so much

so i have just got 4g of MMB-CHMINACA and this is most likely going to stick me back in hospital if i mess around with it as it sounds like it could cause seizures damn it i fought this was the safe one

fuck no returns even if unopened grrrrr

Last edited:
don't do it broham, you are smarter than that. not worth it, dump and and wait for the next one. dont want to loose another friend that way.

well i did not end up in hospital this time but still waiting on a visit from police about something damn stuff made extremely arrogant

are christ you're asking something now no different to any other really ive no real sense of smell as i always have mpa on the go as well and its a good month since i had it sorry cant really help you here

got 3.5g MMB-Chimnaca Incense Blend coming on thursday to try it to give it another go guessed i was better off with this instead of the pure stuff this time