• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery My cliché recovery journal

Rio bruv how are you just give us a message even if you have fucked up so what we all fuck up I got problems with my kidneys at moment because of a fuck up but when we fuck up we have to pick ourselves up and get back to living again.

I worried about you mate nearly a month since you been on here means you on the brown again in my mind. Fuck it bruv you can't be happy and I know you not happy change that I know it's hard but what the alternative you being a junkie for life living that shit life. I had money to be on the gear household ran smoothly because of my wife but I still was miserable in my addiction I can only imagine how low you must be feeling. You are letting a drug keep you from having a good relationship with family and keeping you from having a woman to love is it worth it bruv is this all you want to be in life is this your label. A smart caring man reduced to being a junkie in others mind you not just a junkie bruv you young and caring man you got time bruv to turn your life around but before you know it you be a old man and it be all lost it goes by real quick bruv don't waste your time.

The offer of help still here take it you can do it it's fucking hard but it can be done i check-in in a few weeks I'm in a bad way healthwise not the end but it all about getting healthy again and healing the kidneys change diet all the shit I thought could not happen to me and here i am with shit kidneys but it caught in time and they think I will be back to good health just have to follow the doctor's advice. Be good my brother if you need help just ask

@yubacity sorry to hear about your kidneys mate. hope its fixable and you're not in too much pain. look after yourself man, glad they caught it early.

and yes rio get the fuck back here you fucking idiot!

i mean that in the nicest possible way.

check in on us then check into rehab. you're gonna die or go to prison if you don't stop. literally there is no way for your life to improve til you stop. also, my contacts in the world of hard drugs (i.e. one friend from na lol) tell me that the shit s getting stamped on more and more cos of brexit/covid fucking shit up so you can't even be getting good dark. you are not going to get to uni this year if you keep this up. you might not even be alive at this rate.

you are better than this.

rio, come on man. stop doing this to yourself, your life won't get better til you do.

rio- its another half a year. please stop doing this to yourself. get to rehab by any means possible.

He hasn't logged on in months, does anyone have any contact with him outside of BL??

sadly not- i pmed him my personal details so i could annoy him on facebook/even over e-mail when he disappearss off here but he didn't take up the offer. really hope he's ok.

Hey guys. Just a quick update, will do a more thorough one tomorrow. Been busy but I am clean. I have 42 days today but it feels like longer since the lapse 42 days ago only lasted 3 days and before that I had 70 days. Just broke up with the girl I was seeing and my last subutex reduction down to 0.8mg fucked with me a little so I am going through a rough patch but I am still here and feel far, far away from using.

Hey good to hear from you mate! Well done on 42 days! Keep it up! <3

yay rio!!! so glad to hear from you and that you're doing well.

please please take it slow with the reductions. i have seen too many people relapse over reducing their scripts too fast.

hope all is swell here. I was gonna just say well but hey sometimes it can be swell too?! Unless it is an ocean swell?

Hey guys. Just a quick update, will do a more thorough one tomorrow. Been busy but I am clean. I have 42 days today but it feels like longer since the lapse 42 days ago only lasted 3 days and before that I had 70 days. Just broke up with the girl I was seeing and my last subutex reduction down to 0.8mg fucked with me a little so I am going through a rough patch but I am still here and feel far, far away from using.
Congrats on 42 my friend. Keep up the great work!! You're the best!!

Here for you anytime,
Ash.

Whats up rio good you alive im in detox lot of pills to keep anxxiety away kidneys fucked but last try

you doing good bro 42days keep it up. I am 24 hours clean got to get through detox have loads of pills so hopefully that cover the anxiety which the worse part

how you doing chin up how work
hey i'm good thanks. how are you?

work is ok, moving forward, pretty chill right now cos no one is in and also i'm super tired cos i haven't had more than 4 days off since christmas. hopefully going on 2 holidays soon, much needed!!

rio!!! come update us, please!?!?!?!?

work is ok, moving forward, pretty chill right now cos no one is in and also i'm super tired cos i haven't had more than 4 days off since christmas. hopefully going on 2 holidays soon, much needed!!

good to hear i been good but. just had 2 days of crack but opium my weak spot this was something that just happened

good to hear i been good but. just had 2 days of crack but opium my weak spot this was something that just happened
not ideal but glad it was only 2 days....don't let it turn into a bigger thing. you were having some health issues earlier in the year, hope they're resolved/being managed well and all is good with your wife.

not ideal but glad it was only 2 days....don't let it turn into a bigger thing. you were having some health issues earlier in the year, hope they're resolved/being managed well and all is good with your wife.
chin up mate it was 2 days i stopped. Things with wife are great not cheated on her since the last time i got oral thrush from that pot dealer. Tell you the truth i have always loved me wife to bits she my high school sweetheart but that love for her is growing more with each day. The rest of my life is dedi ed to make her happy.

Last edited: