• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery My cliché recovery journal

rio come back to us!! every time you disappear i'm scared you won't come back.

when you get clean, you need to try something different. bug the drugs services and every rehab facility you can find, make an arrangement with your mum, anything, because its clearly not working and the longer this goes on the more life you will lose.

watched it follows the other week- enjoyed it!! not horror but i also watched 'i no longer feel at home in this world anymore' and there is a bit where thiss guy takes a shit in someone's toilet cistern while robbing them and its by far not the worst thing i've ever seen in a film but i still haven't got over it somehow!!

Every day Rio i come on here hoping i see a message from you like chin up said it not working i think you have to get away from your area your friends and dealers you gert so far and then you hook up with a pal and it gets fucked . Please bruv snap out of it and get back to living a life not wasting it

Rio bruv how are you no matter how hard you think getting clean and staying clean is and it is but it can be done you seen on here how people who were in a worse level of addiction than you have got clean it all starts when you have had enough of the life of be addicted to gear being a slave to it . You have had that little spark all the times you have given up it means you will get there one day it will happen for you wishing you not in to bad a state fuck your friends off and go see your mom or another loved one and start again

Rio my brother it gets on my nerves makes me call you a cunt knowing you still using but it because i give a shit come back bruv start again let me log on tomorrow and have alert from you

enjoy not being in england anymore @yubacity

and yes rio come bac to us, please!!! i get more worried the longer you stay away. even if you're using drop in and say hi and you're alive.

enjoy not being in england anymore @yubacity

and yes rio come bac to us, please!!! i get more worried the longer you stay away. even if you're using drop in and say hi and you're alive.How you doing chinup mate how things going good and you have your shit under control.

Imiss the shit out of England but wont miss the weather no legal weed

Rio my brother im gonna be gone. in a couple of days hopefully, they cant ban American nationals heading back the beauty of dual nationality . You gonna snap out of this mission you on with loads of regret and a lot of how you fucked it.
Dont worry about time lost you got years ahead of you either you change now of you gonna be a junkie a waste of talent. You will end up missing so much the love of a woman which is the greatest thing anyone can have in their life . You will miss the feeling after a hard day seeing your child's smile and it warm your heart . i missed the best days of my life in a drug haze lost my whole youth to it . To see you at a vital time of your life you still young but you gonna head the way i did . To lose the best years of my life to a drug that did nothing for me apart from drain account. i had the love of a women who kept home life normal without her my parents would have raised them. Fuck i was only good for hugs piggy banks and a laid back approach they would have run wild . The trade of heroin or your youth a uneven one you will wake up in twenty years and think what have si acheived nothing im a junkie . I know this because you not a knobhead you got a brain be something but dont be a junkie when you fifty and think fuck its to late . I hope you listen and snap out of it but i been there and i know what it like but know that we aint all a bunch of cunts some of us care for you and only wish you the best see you later my brother the years fly by dont think you got time

How you doing pal still fucking in uk cant leave yet my wife making me sell the house she reckons best to sell and we can stay at my cousins when we fly back for business.She don't realise how attached to this house I am its a thing of pride i own this house no mortgage . How are you bruv you giving it a good go this time . My wife thinks i come to England to get high that why she selling our home where our kids were raised she is right i do come back to get high look forward to it on plane she right to do it but it still hard for me

So freakin disappointed to see this post move to the second page on the forum list. I followed this thread through all 33 pages and was so hoping it would have a different outcome. I hope Rio is okay and Chin up and yubacity were so encouraging and supportive it just breaks my heart to not see Rio back on here even if he is still using.

me too. rio come back to us!

and get yourself to rehab. now. no excuses.

get really worried he's dead when he's disappeared this long.
yes. it is very worrisome as I don't think he has ever been gone this long even when he was relapsing and not posting. Maybe a couple weeks at a time here and there but he would always come back and update. Sucks having to think hes dead but after awhile it seems like the only logical conclusion. I know when ( and if ) he comes back on you are gonna tear him a new asshole big time !

I know when ( and if ) he comes back on you are gonna tear him a new asshole big time !

i certainly will, from a place of love. i am going to tell him to go to rehab in every post to him. i've sent him details of rehabs that have 'charitable beds' so he has no excuse.

rio please come back so i can tear you a new one and also know you aren't dead cos that is a super sad thought.

i certainly will, from a place of love. i am going to tell him to go to rehab in every post to him. i've sent him details of rehabs that have 'charitable beds' so he has no excuse.

rio please come back so i can tear you a new one and also know you aren't dead cos that is a super sad thought.
How you doing chin up i been away pregabs fucked my kidneys what the deal with rio is he about

It breaks my heart everytime I see action on this page only to find out that it wasn't Rio. Where are you bubb?

@Rio Fantastic please come back to us!!

i got a pm from him a couple of weeks ago so he was at least alive then.

get in fucking rehab like right this fucking second rio, please. @yubacity has offered to help, and i can supply motivation in the form of verbal abuse.

sorry to hear about your kidney's yuba- is it something that can be treated? how's your drug consumption going?

i am still drinking too much. but trying to buy a house with my boyf!! we've had an offer accepted on a gorgeous one so fingers crossed. at some point i officially became boring though its a 1930s semi in the suburbs how am i even excited about that?

@Rio Fantastic please come back to us!!

i got a pm from him a couple of weeks ago so he was at least alive then.

get in fucking rehab like right this fucking second rio, please. @yubacity has offered to help, and i can supply motivation in the form of verbal abuse.

sorry to hear about your kidney's yuba- is it something that can be treated? how's your drug consumption going?

i am still drinking too much. but trying to buy a house with my boyf!! we've had an offer accepted on a gorgeous one so fingers crossed. at some point i officially became boring though its a 1930s semi in the suburbs how am i even excited about that? How you doing chin up . Good to hear rio still alive i was worried not been on here for months and he still on a mission. My kidneys are fucked im tring to live well eat shit that good for my kidneys . The water on my lungs has gone so has hte water retention. Im still weak cant do 5 minutes on bag work but the symptoms of renel injury lessens so must be getting better. My wife begging me to go doctors but chin up im scared to hear bad news im still walking about and i feel im getting better watching what i eat these pills thats what fucked me 14 years on brown no health problems a few months smashing pregabs and im fucked . Hope it goes well on the house the old houses have something these new builds dont . Rio my bro find a rehab look at me i have everything a man needs and drugs have put that all to nothing because i nearly killed my self through a selfish need to feel something it all ends in the grave bro this shit is a slow suicide is that what we are some kids have nothing to eat and we born in the west have a chance to be something but spend our days slowly killing ourselves fuck it off bruv you helped me and ill repay the debt to you if cant get funded rehab ill sort it if you can get funded rehab ill get you on your feet when you get out a place to stay i know shitloads of people with buisness in birmingham a job wont be hard to find ill helo you bruv . I been away while ill could not face going on drug site when i killing myaelf on them it took me having water on lungs mental confusion and a stomach that swelled due to water retention to bring it home how im not invinsible and the boasting about my abillity. to consume huge amounts of pills was about to kill me this the end of our journey if we dont change route wasted lives kids without father and pain to my mom who lost a husband and now son that ill . We selfish we cause pain to our loved ones who have to cry because we cant stop killing ourselves fuck the money what you need bro ill help