Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mu(x)kE V's Piglet

OI PIGGY ==>
dontgive.gif

hehehhehhh...

Ummmm guys Flora isn't a flower
She is actually a Roman Goddess over everything that blooms, such as flowers and plants.
Here is the link ok. www.cybercomm.net/~grandpa/florax.html
------------------
Like the sands in a hour glass, so are the days of our lives.

*throws a bottle of bourbon and scons the pig in the head* - thats from the alco's you swine
smile.gif

------------------
Sucker love is known to swing. Prone to cling and waste these things. Pucker up for heavens sake. There's never been so much at stake.

RE: "Ummmm guys Flora isn't a flower
She is actually a Roman Goddess over everything that blooms, such as flowers and pl"
PLEASE SEE MIKEYSAMMY'S ANIMATED GIFF ABOVE FOR REPLY
that is all ;P
------------------
"its ok to be jealous, not everyone can be me"
[This message has been edited by MunkE Mc (edited 31 October 2000).]

I just like to correct people that's all. If you don't care then don't, that is completely up to you.
Don't you just love this thread. You can say practically whatever you want without anyone closing it
smile.gif

------------------
Like the sands in a hour glass, so are the days of our lives.

Alrity, then where would an Alcoholic Goose stand?!?!?
Hey i love the AlKoHol too!!!
Why eat the skinny goosey when u can haf a fat pig, a plump duck and a stupid monkey to eat??
I'm sure the monkey's brain will be fresh frm the lack of usage!!!

hey hey hey leave the MunkE alone - he is part of what makes Bourbon Adventures. But since you love your alkey I'll forgive that comment
wink.gif

yep...okies...i agree with mucke...
EVERYBODY...out out out out out!!!.///
hehehe...let the pig and the mucke fight in peace
wink.gif

this is a special not to tarsarlan: wtf happened to u man *piglet crying*...u used to protect me and help me rule the world and the stoopid jungle animals...power man power *wipes a tear*...
a wise piglet once said:
power corrupts......i won't mention the absolute power cos u r nowhere near that...
wink.gif

to everyone: die scum die!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nah man, I was cool with you and all, but then I met you man, and it just isn't the same anymore... I can't respect you anymore, I just don't feel that our relationship can develop and bear fruit the way you want it too. I just couldn't do it anymore man, and I'm sorry, but that's the way it goes sometimes
*blinks*
*blinks again*
What the fuck was all that about? Somebody tell me what just happened then? Why the fuck is the piggy looking at me like that?
*shoots the piggy between the eyes*
Damn farm animals looking at me all weird now... what's the world coming to?

You can't blame the piggy for looking at you like that. If I was the piggy I'd be devastated too, seeing though you were the only one that stuck up for him.
You're mean
frown.gif
. Leave the little piggy alone.

The only thing a pig is good for is bacon.
Or giving you tickets for speeding.
DIE PORK!
smile.gif

(Love ya mate, and ya work)
------------------
I say..I...I..I...I...I
I want the knife.

Pigs rule, i'm all the way with u piglet.
smile.gif
Monkey's are useless, at least we provide food for the starving greedy humans. and only cauliflowers are good, flora...HAHAHAHA, u sound like a wrinkly old granny. goose, u should be hanging infront of a crusty chinese take-away shop.
Ok, so we're all clear, pigs are the ultimate rulers of the world, theres no denying it.
wink.gif

The duck is back ready to attack.
Flora is NOT a wrinkly smelly ol granny, as most of you guys would know.
I am now officially back in the race or fight or whatever.
It's showtime.

Chinese takeaway?? Crusty??? *can't see the connection*!!!
Awwwwwwwwwww PIGGY has got a GalFwen!!!!
BUt shldn't Miss Piggy be with Kermit the Frog???
BAD GIRL!!! go back and muck ard with the frogs!!!
And since they have admitted to being food, LET'S TUCK IN!!!!
Where's our resident BL Butcher?? none? ah well..guess we juz haf to do this the hard way then
*brings out rusty machete and advances at the 2 piggies*

I used the work in the Meat Department in a supermarket, does that count?
...But regardless, I don't know about missy over there, but you leave Hamlet alone! Try to eat the piglet and you deal with me too! I'm the only one who can pick on him and get away with it... apart from the smelly munke of course, but he's not really much of a problem anyway...

Re:Misspiggy- I dont know why Im even bothering replying to you, firstly your a lowly pig, and secondly, you're a greenlighter pfft! I wont stand for such insubordination.
I cant be bothered going into any detail, but I'd just like to let you know that you all suck
smile.gif

------------------
"its ok to be jealous, not everyone can be me"