• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mu(x)kE V's Piglet

You wouldn't be saying that if you weren't a Moderator, would you?????????????????
That's not fair
frown.gif

I'd still be saying the first bit regardless of my administrative status, but only 'cos I'm a harsh cynical bastard
wink.gif

BAH!!!
stupid animals in BL...
i'm not talking to all u ppl anymore!!!
:p :p :p :p
Heh heh heh
then again..mebbe not!
And i still think all we animals shld combine and take over the world (BL). However, i think we onli haf one animal as an Admin (Fox).
OH well..time will tell *evil laughter*

*when little piggy goes to march
huraaaaa huraaaaaaaaa
when little piggy goes to march
huraaaaa huraaaaaaaaa
la la la lalala la la laaaaaaa
la la la lalala la la laaaaaaa
lalalalaaaaa la laaaaaaaa la lalalala lala*
die scum die...
wink.gif

Hmmmmmmm it looks like we have a unwanted platypus here. I could easily kill you, but why should I bother.
Pfffffftttttt a platypus. You are harmless, you can't fly swing, bite, hurt.
What the hell could you possibly do besides swim and waddle around??????????
Absolutely nothing that's what.
You other animals may laugh at me, but this Platypus takes the cake.
I'd have a bit more respect for you if you were a crocodile (maybe I'll become one). Now that's an animal with guts
smile.gif

Alright ducky, leave the Platipus alone! He is the symbol of the greatest trance record label in the world! (at least the greatest I have heard)
I have no idea who this PlatipuS is, but the fact that he has the same name as my favourite label is enough to put him in good stead with me.

but he's still a stupid Platypus
wink.gif
. Or is it a she???????????????????????????????
Oh well what do I know anyway. I'm only a kid, or so I get told.

Roast Pig i have heard, Roast Duck my favourite...NOW!! wonder how roast PLATIPUS would taste like...
Stick a skewer up its u know where and roast it and eat it with plum sauce?!!?
Anyone for any other recipes?!?!
*evil grin*
p.S. yes yes i know i am a mean bastard for picking on the new animals but oh well *shrugs shoulders*

Hmmmmmmmm I'm feeling very hungry today. Perhaps it's time for some suckling pig, or maybe I'll have some platypus some well.
Here's an idea for cooking platypus.
Marinate it with red wine for 48 hrs after you've skinned it.
Put it in the oven for about 1 1/2 hrs with some roast potatoes and VOILA you have your roast platypus
smile.gif
Hmmmmmm I wonder what roast monkey would taste like????????????????????????????

alright all you feral foriegn animals...you are all scum that came here on boats to fuck shit up..friggin convicts.
where as..me(the WOMBAT) and the PlatipuS..have been here for ever and a day..
i shall accept some of you....but ye must be worthy...grrrr
and who is a duck to tease a platipus anyway..i do believe tyey are "duck billed'"
hehe play nice children...animals..
wink.gif

This whole thread is a joke Platypus. I'm sure everyone would agree with me on that one.
BTW I do have a life thankyou very much, but thanks for the advice anyway
wink.gif
Now what's cooking?????????? No it's not roast duck.

*blinks*
*blinks again*
The PlatipuS is an imposter! No real Platipus, image of the greatest trance label, would be so insulting!
Kill the damn freak...
(OOC: Love ya input man *rolls eyes*)

"a joke" - maybe to you...stupid duck...
for me...it's DEADLY serious...
wink.gif

Of course it's serious to you piggy. I on the other hand have better things to do than take any of this taking the piss out of each other seriously.
I mean I actually do other things besides BL such as downloading music, burning cd's, making jewellery, go do some exercise and
stress
worry and stress some more.
Go figure ??????????

OK! the platipussy is NOT playing nice here!!!
I say we rid of it and eat it HERE and NOW!!!
Who cares whether it was here or not in the forst place? If it tastes nice...eat it!!!
HEH HEH HEH
smile.gif

NO no ... i dun think we shld marinate it in red wine..it will kill the delicate taste of the meat and well i juz dun like red wine marinate!!
I say we marinate it in Nando's special sauce, skewer it and then bake it..Hrmmmmm sounds yummy...