• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

Broke an ecstasy pill to sniff. Usually it suffices like some are rough and dont go smooth but this caused me to fall back literally with a stung nose. Could'nt finish it like the stuff was completely stinging like a motha fucka. Horrible smell and feel all around. They were god awful pills that I had received. Only a crap pill but usually can finish the substance should I decide to put the stuff down my nostrils. This defeated me. Binned and pissed.

jesus some of the drugs ppl snort...benadryl? im surprised people aren't snorting ground up weed

That one time when I proved just how intelligent I can be when I'm high and decided a combined line of about 150mg 4-FA and 20mg 2C-C would be just a greaaaat idea. Couldn't move half my face for about half an hour. Literally.

2c-e

Other than being absolutely horrific on the nasal lining, the immediate intensity of the experience renders the pain to a whole new level. Time-dilation immediately occurs and makes the pain seem to last forever.

I've only snorted coke and alcohol. Of those 2, alcohol hurts more.

Tie between hexen and ethylphenidate. Hexen just strung though, ethyphenidate actually burned a small hole in my septum.

U-47700, fucking burns like no other, and has this god awful tasting drip that feels like your soft palate is literally sizzling off. Some batches of fu-f have been pretty caustic too.

mephedrone felt like it was melting a hole right through my face
2cb was pretty agonizing also

You an I both Comrad used to blow threw stop sign 40s like a drunk driver.

God I miss those..... the newer generic oxymorphones work almost as well but they still aren't quite the same as the old stop signs, not the same taste at all.... but I still crack a smile everytime I take a sec to look at a stop sign while driving though.

By far the most painful to sniff has been nucynta, or tapentadol. It's a newer opioid that is great taken orally but with snorting it feels like hot acid burning up in there for a good half hour, just so not worth doing, ever.

Last edited:
mephedrone was first thing i ever snorted so everything after that was a breeze, not that i ever put anything too crazy up there

the worst ever side effects were from insulated 4-FMA(slightly painful) it gave me a hefty nose bleed about 6 hours after

Bupropion without a doubt. That shit burned all the way up behind my eye and made it water for days, it was so bad I honestly thought I was gonna go blind in one eye. It also made my nose bleed the worst I've seen anyone's in my entire life, and I've snorted just about every type of pill I had access to even benzos when I was younger and didn't know better. Yeah, I realize how retarded snorting bupropion sounds but I used to be addicted to it cause sometimes it'd cause a high almost identical to coke, other times it did nothing it was really unpredictable. Apparently they put citric acid or something that burns like hell in it to prevent abuse.

Ambien would be a distant second.

^ to think i threw away a whole bottle of bupropion thinking it was just a shitty AD....and i've thrown away multiple scripts for it.

now that i actually realize that i need ADs to not be on steet drugs/rc....i am thinking i should go on it permanently so i can be a productive member of society without breaking the law and wasting my money all the time.

OT:

2cb is the worst thing ive ever snorted....when u start tripping and its still burning its quite jarring

^ yea the 2c's are especially painful. I tried 2cb, 2cc and 2ci that way. Ouch.

Though the most painful thing I ever snorted was DMT. I had extracted it out of MHRB but I did a piss poor job so it wasn't very clean. Who knows what extra crap was in there from the extraction, possibly residual lye? I snorted some out of curiosity... And OH MY FUCKING GOD it hurt and hurt and hurt. I couldnt stop crying and rolling around on the floor in pain.

^ to think i threw away a whole bottle of bupropion thinking it was just a shitty AD....and i've thrown away multiple scripts for it.

now that i actually realize that i need ADs to not be on steet drugs/rc....i am thinking i should go on it permanently so i can be a productive member of society without breaking the law and wasting my money all the time.

OT:

2cb is the worst thing ive ever snorted....when u start tripping and its still burning its quite jarring

If you do go on bupropion don't abuse it. Even if it had a good high every time you abused it (which it doesn't a lot of the time) it's not worth the pain + there's a pretty good chance if you use more than prescribed it can cause seizures that can be fatal. Luckily I somehow never had a seizure when I was doing that shit, probably a mixture of benzos and luck saved me. Also smoked it like crack once it worked and hit like a ton of bricks but I literally coughed until blood started coming up.

I wouldn't really say it was withdrawal but stopping the abuse was really hard and usually I can take it or leave it when comes to stimulants (although I am addicted to caffeine as I would assume about everyone is but it's obviously not a problem) I tried coke a time or two but I didn't have the urge to do it again like most people, nicotine also isn't a problem I can smoke a few cigarettes or cigars even chew tobacco (yeah I know it's disgusting but it helps me focus) now and then without getting addicted and also even go on long Dexedrine/Adderall binges then stop with minimal discomfort. After I stopped the abuse and started taking it like I was prescribed, I was on 150mg SR 2x (a pretty big dose I think) daily for around a year then just quit cold turkey when my depression was doing better and didn't really notice any withdrawals at all but I've also quit Zoloft, mirtazapine and various others of all types of antidepressants except MAOIs (thankfully was never on them) all cold turkey against Dr's advice and never noticed anything.

Back on the topic of snorting things that are extremely painful... When I was still snorting bupropion I had the bright idea of crushing up 900mg of it with 20-30mg of Ambien (crazy trip but that's another story) and chopping out about 4 big ass lines of the mixture and my god that first line was so painful it actually brought me to my knees and had me grinding my teeth trying not to yell till it went numb. And I'm a pretty big guy who can take a punch from most people and just laugh in their faces which scares most people off only one guy I can ever remember actually knocking me to the ground but he sucker punched me when I was drunk and unsteady but I just got up and threw him across the room (one time with a bloody broke nose when the fucker who hit me just ran when he saw my reaction and I was sober that time) and have broken numerous bones and just kept doing what I was with people telling me to go to the ER. So yeah that should tell you how much that really hurt lol.

Btw I know it may sound like it in this post but I'm really not one of those assholes who just goes around picking fights with people, I actually try to avoid fights (while still standing my ground) and never throw the first punch. I just sometimes drink and have spent a good bit of time in places where there are quite a few people who like to start stuff and get pissed when they realize I wont back down.

2c-E, 2c-I AND 2C-t-2 were worse than caustic soda.

Had some contaminated amphetamine sulphate once too. Nasty, nasty shit.

Dormicum / midazolam pills were pretty nasty to snort. You just felt like you were gagging on them.

Dormicum / midazolam pills were pretty nasty to snort. You just felt like you were gagging on them.

Don't think I snor any benzo but Ativan (before I knew better) and the thing I remember most about it was the taste/smell, don't know how to describe it except dusty like a musty attic or something. Wasn't really painful that I remember, I was wondering do other benzos have that smell/taste? It was really weird, midazolam reminded me of that for some reason.