• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

Idk when/what my last reply to this thread was. But I'd say 2C-E was the worst. Snorting zolpidem isn't pleasant either but it's not nearly as bad as 2C-E.

I think the worst would have to be whatever is on the inside of the legal high called "green bean". Was curious to see if the high would come on any quicker so i busted a capsule open and railed a small line. By small i mean maybe 2 cm and even then i couldn't get past half way before jumping up as if i had been stabbed in the brain. The pain wasn't so bad after but that first punch in the face was a shock, didn't even get me high in the end either. :p

Dear lord snorting an SSRI ... it takes week for zoloft to even take effect, was she going to snort it up to a month?

I like to snort pills even if everyone around me says not to. I just like putting shit in my nose. but it's either 2C-B or Wellbutrin. I bought some Wellbutrin and the guy said it felt like Coke if you plug it and I was thinking I could get a rig off him last minute but he didn't have any so I snorted it... big mistake

Uh let me think... we have to separate between the real drugs (pure substances) and the cut shit that is commonly sold and taken. Pure and well synthed coke, amphetamine, heroin, ketamine, etc. all are more or less easy to snort and don't cause that much burn or even damage. It's really about the impurities, cuts and all that.

2-fluoroamphetamine and 4-FA burned pretty bad (but that was probably also due to the synth partially). Also some of these cocaine imitates they sell or have sold in the UK, I've just tried two or so due to curiosity and they were shitty - I could easily imagine much better ways to legally imitate cocaine, but well.. they seem to lack the creativity or are just about the quick money because their shit seems to sell well enough, I can't believe why but it is a hard fact.

AH-7921 is quite caustic by itself, so this might be the best candidate.

About the most disgusting substance ever - probably zopiclone. This stuff is so horribly bitter that I'd probably identify it out just a 25mcg sample or so. You'll have a metallic taste in the mouth the day after if you've taken more than one pill.

The solvent DMSO which is used to make non-bioavailable substances working like SARMs etc. has a pretty ugly smell and taste too.

Peace :)

When I was high, I thought it'd be a good idea to snort Melatonin. Just a single bump of that shit is incomprehensibly painful.

Once I tried snorting melatonin bc I had been taking it for sleep and I hadn't slept in days so I was desperate so my dumb ass snorted melatonin at like 3 am

Im in some withdrawl and restless and stupid so i railed, or tried to rail hydroxizine. Shit was like needles!! And yes judygarland, Ritalin is not pleasant either

2C-E , I thought my nose was literally going to fall off it felt like I had fire ants in my nose or literal fire... Solid trip though

a couple of g's of k in one line can be pretty bad, but whats coming rox, so its cool.
2-cb is stingy as fuck AND long lasting, thank god you only have to snort a wee bit.
otherwise random amphet/cathinone analogs off my mate/dealer can BUUUURRRNNN

I'm surprised I've yet to see zolpidem(ambien) on this thread. Wow I've never felt a burn like that, not even with meth or mdma lol. Passes quick tho and it makes you trip