• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Most Painful Drug You've Sn000ted, Railed, Racked or Vacumed Up with your Nose

Why would you even snort SSRI's in the first place? :D

I guess that's one of those things you do when you're 'young & clueless'. Not that I ever have. I've never even snorted a benzo. I tended to look up the merits of certain RoA's for certain drugs. I only did try snorting Z-drugs, more than once, and it works well. Zolpidem is the most painful Z-drug I've tried but zopiclone was the only other Z-drug I've ever tried, snorted as well as just orally. Zaleplon is a rare on it seems.

As it stands now, only 2C-E was worse than zolpidem when it came to the burn. I'm sure there's a good few drugs I've done plenty, that are horrid to insufflate as well (4-FA comes to mind), but these 2 are the worst ones I've actually snorted.

For me, Adderall, but I have this idiot straightedge friend who has never snorted a real drug in her life and apparently really wanted to "see what snorting feels like". So she snorted a fucking PIXIE STICK. No joke. Now, anytime anyone says anything about snorting, she goes on and on about how painful it is and how she doesn't understand why anyone would want to do it. Lol, bless her heart.

Phenmetrazine was the most painfull for me when in crystals not crushed preludes, my god its awful luckily so rare ive only ever acquired a gram once which lasted me a hell of a long time.
SO worth the pain though its the best stimulant in my opinion but then again ive not tried methamphetamine and thats got one hell of a reputation!

Phenmetrazine was the most painfull for me when in crystals not crushed preludes, my god its awful luckily so rare ive only ever acquired a gram once which lasted me a hell of a long time.
SO worth the pain though its the best stimulant in my opinion but then again ive not tried methamphetamine and thats got one hell of a reputation!!!

2cb sucked but I don't rail it normally
Meth is a daily dalliance with searing pain for some stupid reason, oughta just smoke it but can't help myself.

I fucking love(d) the meth burn. My meth days: came for the high, stayed for the burn.

That burn, a shot of gin, and a dart. Nothing better.*

*--Probably (definitely) hyperbole.

Methedrone was quite harsh back in the day.

Last edited:
Midazolam... remember that one as being particularly painful, ranking above Ethylphenidate crystals IME.

-- Peace o/

iu
these bad boys....I used to snort a LOT of ethylphenidate too...my nose was a constant bloody crusty mess at the time. So I switched to plugging. And a love affair was born.

About 15-20 years ago i snorted a flexeril(cyclobenzaprine) and within a few minutes i was in a shit ton of pain. By far the most painful drug to ever go up my nose. Shitty thing about it is it lasted an hour and a half!!OMG fuck!. Ive snorted a lot of drugs and pills in my life but that tops it. Flexeril is also the worlds worst pharm!

When I was about 15 ha ha split what I thought it was a pain pill? With a buddy mine with crushed it up and snorted it turned out to be a muscle relaxer cannot remember what it was but lost sense of taste for 24 hours. Been smoking some good bud that they had the munchies terribly but I remember chocolate milk tasted like thick water and even reeses were disgusting