• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Food Society - Fri 31st Aug - Japanese!

yeah bit of a shame bout the turn up but good time had by all!

(n what you've all been waiting for.... the parma was gooood :D)

^/Waits for photos to surface..

We so should have done a model shoot later in the night, bwahahaaaaa! 'Holy fuck, the credits are in Japanese?! What's going on?'
/Everyone stares

Definitely up for a repeat session. Now I know who the real main-stayers are here in Melbourne-town. =D

oooh yes the photos! Even though this computer I'm using atm is super-dooper slow I will put in the effort n post them up :)

haha photos later on in the evening woulda been cool.
I guess I was too preoccupied with our 'let's find the remote' mission n what-not to whip out the camera teehehe

Hahaha, that was funny. The last part of the night was ace, it's just a shame we got booted out. Poor form COTB!!! But it's good that you're considerate of housemates.

i so want to eat one of those:)

i'm free for the next 3 weekends at this stage if anyone wants to go for a feed. maybe some japanese i've heard very good things about a place called iku. it's in brunswick on sydney rd. anyone keen?

deeCee said:
^^ no your not free...

yes i am. according to my calender the things i think you are referring to are on friday nights :p so many a boring saturday night for me :(

everybody's freeeeeeeeeeeeee to feel goood........ (ykno, that song..)

anyho
ooers do we dare to try and organzie another outing so soon?
for in a few wks? interest people?
i would be as per usual but I'll have to see if I can come..

I'm most likely out of any event that occurs :( I'm pretty much booked out until I leave.

I'm in. As per usual. Now I think about it, I don't know if I've ever missed any BIMWANS events?
I'd be interested to research that claim if I had the motivation..

A few weeks is perfecto for me. Japanese sounds tops! It's my favourite cuisine and they're usually very reasonable price-wise. =D