• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melbourne Food Society - Fri 31st Aug - Japanese!

congrats bout the bub on the way SLM!!

in true BL fashion the punters r starting to drop away =D

but we soldier on rite- see u all at the Corner hotel(?)

androoo said:
bahh-pooey.
we're not gonna be able to make saturday :(
Pekstar - will give you a shout sometime soon as we're orf in about 10-11weeks times!
That's cool because I was going to have to cancel anyway, due to a birthday lunch.

I have a car now, so yes give me a shout and lets do something. :)

miss_goody2shoes said:
in true BL fashion the punters r starting to drop away =D

this is why i wanted to do this much earlier. earlier means less time for other stuff to come up which means less pikers. eg myself. the highlight of most of my recent saturday nights has been watching top gear. now i have 2 things on on the same night. one of which is more important than this, so now i have to pike :(

i'll be there at 5, but will be gone again by 7 at the latest. due to other commitments. is anyone else planing on being there at 5 or should i just not bother?

UPDATED LIST:

missgoody2shoes
college_dropout
GABAlover
COTB
MoeBro (?)
Shorza
kryalKastlE & Nick --> 8.00ish
lostNfound (?)
nickyj
ButrosButros_Grantos
420star
psychosynthesis
zephyr
astrosmurf --> 8.00ish

Still quite a few. MG2S and myself will be there at 5.00. We're nerds with no lives so there's no need to make a fashionably late entrance. Plus it's not far at all from my place.

But yeah, it'd be good if people can confirm their attendance over the next couple of days.

It seems I blew my budget at a doof on the weekend. I'm a big MAYBE at this point. I'd love to come if the wallet allows it.

Alright I've got funds but I'm double booked! I agreed to go away with my mother to a family friends house in Colac and didn't realise the dates conflicted! Eeek! I'll have a quiet few for you guys in the cozy farm, and search for some fungus if time allows. Have fun yall!!

Last minute bailing here, I have $4.35 to my name until wednesday and somehow I need to come up with money to pay rent :( So, beers and parmas shall have to wait till another time. I'm using my Saturday night to drive out to my mums and hopefully convince her to "loan" me some money.

I'm so sorry guys. I have a fever of 38.3'c, so I can't make it. I think it's influenza. :(

who the fuck messaged me?
It's off-putting having people I don't know messaging me when I can't reply.

^^I'd be guessing that the person who msg'd you probably isn't reading BL right now. ;)