• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB MEETUP: e55, Sunday 13th o' Feb (full details in first post)

Okay okay... ill crawl along. But if anyone tries to talk to me and i am all retarded, you'll know why. I doubt i would have slept at that stage still. Should be interesting.

Chik. said:
Okay But if anyone tries to talk to me and i am all retarded, you'll know why.

thats allright... i can pretend i'm retarded too... we can fit in well... ;)

If you just act normal muzby, you should be right...

Bahahahaha!!!!!

but if i act normal i won't be talking to you at all...

;)

My fave place for sunday arvo beery goodness would have to be the retreat hotel on sydney rd. Nice big beer garden (which actuallyu is a garden) and really good food. Of course I am biased cos i live in brunswick, and its walking distance from me.

E55 sounds cool if its not too packed, and i love the idea of a bluelight meetup in an internet bar.

haha, it is pharmacy on the friday night. You'll be kickin' it by Sunday evening Chik!

I on the other hand have what will be an incredibly large night - being my work goodby to Ben party - on the saturday night.

So if i don't come, you can all assume i'm dead.

Raz looks so cute dancing to breaks! awwwwww

24.gif
Raz
24.gif

shals!

^^^Onya shals. :D

Okay Eddie, I'm locking in e55 for Sunday 13th.

Is 4pm too early/late for peeps?

I just editted and posted this in the first post in this thread, but I thought I'd chuck it here again anyways....

THE STUFF WE'VE SETTLED ON AS OF 03/02/05:
Okay, meetup#1 is gonna be at e55, Sunday 13/02....I plan on being there from about 4pm.

For anyone who don't know it, e55 is downstairs in Elizabeth Street in the CBD, about 60 seconds walk from Flinders St Station (I think it's actually AT 55 Elizabeth Street, thus the name...but don't quote me on that).

If it looks like it will work, I'ma try and organise one also for the end of that week, prolly Saturday the 19th at Croft Institute...but this is all speculation at the moment.

I expect to see peeps there so show up or me and my Sydney friends will be drunk and alone. And nobody should be drunk and alone in Melbourne..... :(:(

Depending on how much dosh I have after pharmacy, whether I show.
Perhaps I'll be there :)

Raz you're gonna hate me but St Kilda Festival is also that day.....8(

As much as I locked myself down as a definate weeks ago, the Earthcore stage at St Kilda Festival is some serious competition.

I'll do my best to mission it back across the city, but don't hate me forever if the sirens of psy forceably pin me to the st kilda forshore.

I'm still all in for the meetup the following week! =D

OH MY GOD @ Miss Slingshot.

How sharper than a serpent's tooth is thine own betrayal. :(

Luckily, I will be living in Melbourne after next week, so if you don't come (notice I said if), there will be plenty of opportunity to make it up to me. :)

Meanwhile, that doesn't let everyone else off the hook. I'm leaving Sydney bluelighters for you kids, you'd better be there!!!! :X

Ok, so on second thoughts I suck. Scrub the practicalities of it all, (really, when has practicality EVER been a concern of mine ;)) - I'll be there Raz - I'll even pinkie swear on my stomping boots =D. Please do not expect coherency, (but surely thats a given as it IS a Bluelight meetup ;)

Last edited:
80s night warning

ok guys
i'm @ e55 right now cos i was worryed it got trashed with the storms last week thankfully that has not happened. but i have found some even more disturbing info. sunday night down here is 80s night from 6pm.8o i think a venue change may be in order.

<3

^80's=
24.gif
, 420star! :D
I vote 80's night aaaall the way - - - and I know the Birthday Boy [Duckboy] will agree.

^ you honestly expect a bunch of BLer's to come along to an 80's night???

it's not COOL!

(although, yes, i would go rather happily...)

after few beers i get into 80s music as much as the next man =D
but if i was to knowingly send BLers to an 80s night when they wont breaks & beats. i may find myself lynched & that would put a real downer on my night;)

I'd be down for an 80's night! :D Although, I'll be down either way since I didn't make the last meet-up!