• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA pill with massive quantity of MDMA - for real?

Biscuit

Bluelighter
In more dangerous drug news, Belgium officials issued an alert last week about a new batch of ecstasy tablets containing massive amounts of MDMA. According to the Belgian Scientific Public Health Institute, a batch of round pink pills stamped with Mercedes logos are in circulation which contain 308 milligrammes of MDMA, well over triple the strength of pills which would themselves normally be considered strong.

This was from Skruff newsletter, so probably not the most reliable of sources but this is seriously nuts if true.

Does anyone have any concrete confirmation of this claim? Coming out of Belgium I am tempted to put more stock in this than I would had it been claimed by someone from the John Hopkins institute in Maryland.

Most pills are not much heavier than 308mg so the pill would have to be extra large or EXTREMELY dense (tightly pressed) to get that much in there. The highest purity pill i've seen is 59% - so you do the math. There has to surely be at least a minimum of 20-30% of binder to hold the thing together.

Regardless of whether or not MDMA has a lethal dose, pills of this strength would do some damage.
Not that I wouldnt love one though, I'd just want access to this quantitative result first - I'd be taking this one in thirds!

308mg is bloody insane :) Half of those personally would be the perfect dose for me (150mg).

Damn, that's crazy :D The pill wouldn't have to be too big... it would be the size of a pharm pill/vitamin pill rather then a tiny MDMA pill.

hmmmmm I dont think that is true. I have a feeling the pill in total was 308 milligrammes with a high dose of mdma but it has somehow turned into a different story.

my 2cents..

holy shit... if that is a true story.... i still see know reason for such a strong pill.... woah.... you could just nibble on it throughout the night...woah....

wait another week and there will be fake/rip off's of these pills on every street corner with the dealer using the phrase "yeah man these are the ones... fresh off the boat last night!"

Am i sceptical, yes i am..

Put me down for one though (half at a time i think)
I've been around awhile but aint heard of nothing that strong B4

sounds like crap to me, it would be nice if it were true though, I remember when it was easy to buy acid and alot of the time you would here that the blotter had 500ug of LSD in it, if only it was true. sounds like a good way to drum up some business for pink pills in belgium too

Even in halves they'd knock people for six!

I'd be interested to know exactly how much binder is needed to hold a pill together... Because those are going to be huge, if they're real. Clearly it'd be a mistake putting that much MDMA in a pill, and the more I think about it the more it seems like the type of stupid mistake that manufacturers just wouldn't make.

I saw a report in Spain at pill reports they did some GM test on a pill and found it contained 190mg of MDMA.

That would be a great pill for those with tollerance that tend to double/triple drop strong pills. Could do some real damage to casual/first timers though.

Seems like it wouldn't be true though.

Apparently the x-score pills whch circulated a couples years ago, which came from an Indo lab that has since been busted contained around the 150mg mark, they were damn strong pills too. Mind you, back in the day i used to double drop those and that was brilliant.

300mg pills would be great to get hold of, but it would be VERY important for everyone who got hold of them to know their strength, cause if someone is used to tripple dropping say 80mg pills and they eat 3 of these, they're in for a bit of trouble.

I'll drop 2 off the bat and let you know how I go...........8o =D

apollo said:
Even in halves they'd knock people for six!

I'd be interested to know exactly how much binder is needed to hold a pill together... Because those are going to be huge, if they're real. Clearly it'd be a mistake putting that much MDMA in a pill, and the more I think about it the more it seems like the type of stupid mistake that manufacturers just wouldn't make.

i'd be interested to see the pricing of these pills.. if there's three times the amount of mdma, do they triple the price? if not, then there is little incentive for manufacture. However, if they do, who on the street is going to pay three times the amount just because their dealer says its three times as strong? they'd have to read an article like that quoted, and most likely be sceptical of any pill resembling it. Local producers would be quick to jump on the gravy train, and the whole confidence in the pill as a stronger product would disappear, meaning it would have to be sold again at the normal street price... = loss for dealer..

i'm sceptical. it would be a pretty bloody shonky management of any 'company'. this is unless they have considerably less costs involved in production.

Cost effectiveness for the producers = crap

I don't think its very likely but there may be the pill fairy in belgium making us the pill to end all pills. I like the idea. One pill will sort me for two nights!

reliability of info sources aside, why not? with the bottom dropping out of the European MDMA markket - pricewise - the mid level presser producer has to differentiate somehow, especially in light of the new emerging and more lucrative party favours.

and if they happen to have a cranking press and heat and pressurize the bejeezes out of it (x-scores, greenbacks) why not do a 1 for 3?

in cases of the forementioned tabs, it would only be a 1 for 2 anyway, could probably get away w/ total weight under 380mg w/some sticky excipient, not so big...

Last edited:
...well I think I may have found something that explains it all. If this was connected, it seems the tablet making expertise may have also been right up there, so who knows, perhaps they were pressing with very little excipients.

Somehow this seemed to slip by....

Four nabbed in Europe's largest drug haul
Belgian police have arrested three Dutch nationals and a German in connection with Europe's largest drug haul involving synthetic drugs, judicial sources said.

Material and ingredients to make between 75 million and 100 million ecstasy pills were seized Thursday in Maasmechelen, a small village at the border between Belgium and the Netherlands, the sources said.

One ecstasy pill has a street value of about 4 euro.

In addition to machines to make the drugs, hundreds of kilos of drugs were found as well as 400,000 ecstasy tablets in the bust, the sources said.

Law enforcement officials had to hire a van to take all the materials away.

Maasmechelen is a village close to the Dutch city of Maastricht and some 20 kilometres from the German border.

Both Belgium and the Netherlands are stepping up anti-drug campaigns.

-- Kyodo

ABC news online

From a German news article:

XTC-vangst Maasmechelen is record in Europa

Gepubliceerd op vrijdag 19 maart 2004

TONGEREN (ANP) - De politie in de Belgische stad Maasmechelen heeft met het oprollen van een 'XTC-fabriek' in Maasmechelen donderdag een recordvangst gedaan. Dat maakte de Belgische politie vrijdag bekend. Nog niet eerder werd in Europa zo'n grote XTC-vangst gedaan.

Bij een inval in een van de woningen van de vier opgepakte verdachten trof de politie acht tabletteermachines aan, meer dan 300.000 XTC-tabletten en brandstoffen voor de productie van zo'n honderd miljoen XTC-pillen. Die vertegenwoordigen een straatwaarde van 450 miljoen euro. ,,Dit is de grootste vangst ooit gedaan op het gebied van XTC-productie op Europees niveau'', zei een zegsman.

Donderdag pakte de politie in Maasmechelen drie Nederlanders en een Duitser op. Het gaat om twee mannen en twee vrouwen woonachtig in Maasmechelen die samen twee koppels vormen. De politie deed een inval in de vier huizen van deze verdachten. In een van de woningen trof de politie de XTC-fabriek aan.

De politie is verrast door de grote hoeveelheid tabletten en grondstoffen. Ze spreekt over een ,,zeer grote XTC-tabletteerfabriek''.

Het gaat om een grote internationale criminele organisatie die de producten ook exporteerde. De politie verwacht binnenkort meer aanhoudingen. Een zegsman van de Belgische politie noemde Belgisch en Nederlands Limburg vrijdag ,,het Colombia van de synthetische drugs''.

Geactualiseerd om 16.08 uur

English originally posted at the bee place by purepacker

Last Friday the Belgium police discovered what they called the largest XTC lab in Europe. Not only a large amount of XTC pills were found (300.000) but also 8 (!) tabletting machines, and precursors which were said to be good for another 100.000.000 XTC pills (with a value of 450.000.000 euro). Three Dutch and one German individual were arrested. The Limburg area (City: Maasmechelen), known for its production of amphetamine type stimulants, was said to be the Colombia of Europe.

colour added for emphasis; p_d

German Article

Last edited: