• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA pill with massive quantity of MDMA - for real?

"One ecstasy pill has a street value of about 4 euro."

If only they were that cheap here :'(
Come on guys, when the HELL are you gonna start lowering prices here!!!!!!??????!!!!!

When you consider that g's of MDMA are heard to go on the street for much less than the equivalent value in tablets, then it should be easy to who the the profits are going to. From this perspective, it can also be said that the end user price of powder in Australia can at times approach an equivalent figure to that mentioned above.

I read an article in 3D world (dance music mag) today saying that the Belgian government had issued a warning about these pills. So it would appear that these are genuine?

The only thing that struck me was that if I was going to make such a strong pill, I would definitely put a more distinctive logo on it. The mercedes logo is well known and will be easy for other pill producers to copy once these pills have a reputation as omg-wtf-best-pill-eva standard pills.

phase_dancer said:
From this perspective, it can also be said that the end user price of powder in Australia can at times approach an equivalent figure to that mentioned above.

Eh if only I could find powder in sydney... fuckin shit contacts :X
(this isn't a source request, just a huge gripe)

and all this time i thought the Belgians were only good at chocolates and beer...