• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Little known recreational pharmacuticals

??? I'm in Asia all the time. I've never heard that there are special benzos in the region. It's all xanax, diazepam and Etizolam. What should I be on the lookout for?

Estazolam, brotizolam, nimetazepam, rilmazafone, flutazolam, flutoprazepam, lormetazepam.

Probably more I can't remember off the top of my head.

Most of those are used primarily in Japan, although I think nimetazepam is no longer in pharma production :(

Lormetazepam is used in Europe and very rarely it is scripted in the UK but not on the NHS.

Phenibut. Yes that's a pharma in Russia. One of my favourite drugs.

Baclofen. Not too great on its own but good for enhancing other downers. Mixing with benzos and DHC was heaven. Probably not good HR. But heavenly nonetheless.

DHC (dihydrocodeine) itself come to think of it, since it's not used in the US it doesn't have much of a reputation in the media, although in the UK it's well known in opiate circles by the brand DF118. It is real nice shit.

Pregabalin I guess doesn't count anymore since it's become known in the past few years. I remember when I got it scripted hardly anyone knew what it was, it was like a little secret for those in the know, and it was uncontrolled so doctors handed it out like a traffic warden hands out parking tickets. Those days are gone now which tbh is probably a good thing because it's a pretty damaging drug, way more damaging than the benzos it was trying to replace imo.

Then there's bound to be a load of very obscure benzos scripted only in one or two countries which are very nice, especially those Asian hypnotics.
are you saying that pregabalin is a potent cns depressant and therefore harmful in overdose? what do you mean when you say its damaging?
surely baclofen is stronger although its a gaba b agonist.

have you tried soma?
j

Phenibut. Yes that's a pharma in Russia. One of my favourite drugs.

Baclofen. Not too great on its own but good for enhancing other downers. Mixing with benzos and DHC was heaven. Probably not good HR. But heavenly nonetheless.

DHC (dihydrocodeine) itself come to think of it, since it's not used in the US it doesn't have much of a reputation in the media, although in the UK it's well known in opiate circles by the brand DF118. It is real nice shit.

Pregabalin I guess doesn't count anymore since it's become known in the past few years. I remember when I got it scripted hardly anyone knew what it was, it was like a little secret for those in the know, and it was uncontrolled so doctors handed it out like a traffic warden hands out parking tickets. Those days are gone now which tbh is probably a good thing because it's a pretty damaging drug, way more damaging than the benzos it was trying to replace imo.

Then there's bound to be a load of very obscure benzos scripted only in one or two countries which are very nice, especially those Asian hypnotics.

It took me a hot minute to realize DHC was a distinctly different opioid than codeine in the US. I had to have one of you Brits explain it to me that it's like codeine but better. Would you say it's somewhere between codeine and morphine, or something a bit stronger than both?

I missed the boat on the whole gabapentin and pregabalin thing and I'm just now getting into how fun pregabalin is. I had a rather large script for gabapentin at one point but I was far more preoccupied with heroin and benzos at the time.

Speaking of obscure and exciting benzos I've tried brotizolam and clorazepate and both were some of the best sedatives I've tried to this day. I know you and I have talked about bromazepam before lol.

are you saying that pregabalin is a potent cns depressant and therefore harmful in overdose? what do you mean when you say its damaging?
surely baclofen is stronger although its a gaba b agonist.

have you tried soma?
j

Pregabalin literally feels like it damages your brain. And there's some studies which suggest it very well may do. It's a pretty novel drug that has only been in use since 2002, and only been in widespread use since about 2010. I think we will find out a lot of unflattering things about it as more is known.

Already there is research pointing to pregabalin and gebapentin's mechanism of action preventing formation of new synapses:

This would certainly explain the memory loss and stupefying side effects.

Not tried Soma no, but it's on my list.

It took me a hot minute to realize DHC was a distinctly different opioid than codeine in the US. I had to have one of you Brits explain it to me that it's like codeine but better. Would you say it's somewhere between codeine and morphine, or something a bit stronger than both?

I missed the boat on the whole gabapentin and pregabalin thing and I'm just now getting into how fun pregabalin is. I had a rather large script for gabapentin at one point but I was far more preoccupied with heroin and benzos at the time.

Speaking of obscure and exciting benzos I've tried brotizolam and clorazepate and both were some of the best sedatives I've tried to this day. I know you and I have talked about bromazepam before lol.

Yeah I would say DHC is between codeine and morphine. It feels much more euphoric and unlike codeine you can just keep on redosing without reduced effects. It's real nice stuff.

Oh yeah man bromazepam <3

Pregabalin literally feels like it damages your brain. And there's some studies which suggest it very well may do. It's a pretty novel drug that has only been in use since 2002, and only been in widespread use since about 2010. I think we will find out a lot of unflattering things about it as more is known.

Already there is research pointing to pregabalin and gebapentin's mechanism of action preventing formation of new synapses:

This would certainly explain the memory loss and stupefying side effects.

Not tried Soma no, but it's on my list.

Yeah I would say DHC is between codeine and morphine. It feels much more euphoric and unlike codeine you can just keep on redosing without reduced effects. It's real nice stuff.

Oh yeah man bromazepam <3

Wow now the absolutely stupefying effects of moderate to high dose pregabalin make perfect sense. It feels like retardation because it basically is (in the strictly medical definition don't PC me pls). I like to keep it 150-300 at most but now I'm on a T break that shit shoots up quick.

You need to try Soma bro. It's like the archetypal downer, the kind of thing people who don't do drugs think downers do to you (unable to function drooling on yourself type of fucked up).

Wow now the absolutely stupefying effects of moderate to high dose pregabalin make perfect sense. It feels like retardation because it basically is (in the strictly medical definition don't PC me pls). I like to keep it 150-300 at most but now I'm on a T break that shit shoots up quick.

You need to try Soma bro. It's like the archetypal downer, the kind of thing people who don't do drugs think downers do to you (unable to function drooling on yourself type of fucked up).

I've heard only good things about Soma, but I've not come across any from sources I actually trust to not sell me fakes. Barely prescribed these days. If I come across anything legit I will get it though for sure. Not a second thought.

I assume it's like the "cerebral palsy phase"?

And yeah pregabalin seriously makes me feel literally retarded as well. Nasty stuff. Good idea to take tolerance breaks if you use it, last thing you want is dependency. For me at least the withdrawals from pregabalin were worse than any benzo withdrawal.

Soma is completely unavailable in Ireland and UK.

Same over here removed from the pharmaceutical bible.

How much I regret that I was in Spain when it was prob OTC there. Same for Codeine and analog's when I was in France in a time these kinda things were OTC.

I was on 15mg artane per day. The ultimate "shut down an chill out" one, in my experience. Not as high, but just as very comfortable as a good opioid.

Looking up artane (trihexyphenidyl) trip reports, it seems like a powerful anticholinergic like datura/diphenhydramine. I guess maybe, like diphenhydramine, in lower doses it is just relaxing/calming?

I'VE heard from several people in rehab that aKineton gives a good high, anyone knows anything about this particular drug? I know it's used for the extra pyramid side fx from that shitty drug haldol but what does it really do? THANKS IN Advance for the answer 😂
Nope.absolute dogshit.mild unpleasant sedative that gives u the same empty stomach hard to talk feeling that travacalm tablets give u but without the hallucinations.its crap stuff.i had 200of them and i just binned them.

I think that carisoprodol is a good drug, it is a pity that the effect lasts so little, it is more euphoric than benzos and it is not something so well known for abuse, here it is obtained without a prescription in some places since they seem not to know about other uses and doctors don't usually prescribe it Also lyrica is a good drug, but too expensive

Looking up artane (trihexyphenidyl) trip reports, it seems like a powerful anticholinergic like datura/diphenhydramine. I guess maybe, like diphenhydramine, in lower doses it is just relaxing/calming?

There's some information written on it as a dopaminergic, but nothing that credible. I can't really describe it more than being peace at what goes on, sort of stupefied. It makes things okay just being, which is a feat in itself. Some obligatory numbness, but it does give the brain a break.

I think that carisoprodol is a good drug, it is a pity that the effect lasts so little, it is more euphoric than benzos and it is not something so well known for abuse, here it is obtained without a prescription in some places since they seem not to know about other uses and doctors don't usually prescribe it Also lyrica is a good drug, but too expensive
which has a more potent sedative effect, lyrica or carisoprodol

Carisoprodol, for sure. It's more a straight sedative, lyrica is a complex substance which is rather sedating but has a variety of aspects to the high.

That depends on the dose, but carisoprodol is more sedating in general, now I am high with tramadol 400mg and 750mg carisoprodol the synergy makes it more intense
which has a more potent sedative effect, lyrica or carisoprodol

The one that John Lennon was fond of was Phenmetrazine sold as Preludin. They were all using them liberally during the Hamburg days. A few years back an analogue version was released on the RC scene called 3fpm or 3-flouro-phenmetrazine, which turns out to be possibly my favourite stimulant.
I didnt find ANY recreational effects from 3fpm and it was straight from the Lab.... And the insufflating that compound was EXTREMELY Painful but on intravenously use it was not burned your veins at all... But to me it was just a waste of money