• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Little known recreational pharmacuticals

I didnt find ANY recreational effects from 3fpm and it was straight from the Lab.... And the insufflating that compound was EXTREMELY Painful but on intravenously use it was not burned your veins at all... But to me it was just a waste of money
3-FPM atm is my goto stim when I am on or without Dex-Amphetamin.

But my first reports were a bit to positive about it. Probably some placebo caused by Phenmetrazine. But as add on with dex it's ok.

Burn's hard but short. But it, just barely, lack's the attributes I hate of certain stims. Cocaine, phenidate's most cathinones and alike

I've had two pills of Dexamyl at the hospital while being on Fent; I'd call it the holy grail of ancient non-obtainable medications outside hospitals. It's got a high dose of dexamp along with a barbiturate, the euphoria is unbelievable, eventhough this might have been due to the combination with fentanyl, as there is a lot more intersynaptic dopamine released while on it.
Another would be phenmetrazine, which isn't prescribed marginally anymore.
Ethylcodeine is OTC in France, I liked to combine it with 72mg Concerta (a whole bottle, about half a gram) which would make me very sociable and smily on the usual.
In France we have RAPIFEN, Alfentanyl containing IVable soltions with 0,5mg/ml.

Last edited:
I've had two pills of Dexamyl at the hospital while being on Fent; I'd call it the holy grail of ancient non-obtainable medications outside hospitals. It's got a high dose of dexamp along with a barbiturate, the euphoria is unbelievable, eventhough this might have been due to the combination with fentanyl, as there is a lot more intersynaptic dopamine released while on it.
Another would be phenmetrazine, which isn't prescribed marginally anymore.
Ethylcodeine is OTC in France, I liked to combine it with 72mg Concerta (a whole bottle, about half a gram) which would make me very sociable and smily on the usual.

I mentioned Dexamyl earlier, you have no idea how jealous I am of you

You know what, I totally understand your reasoning there

Side note I used to take Soma and tapentadol together for an epic nod and 3 separate times I fell asleep for multiple hours with food in my mouth
Lol, haha ! Like those videos of children eating icecream falling asleep haha :p.
As for soma, I think it means poop in Japanese.

absolutely ruins your veins, looks like strawberry milkshake when you draw it up and contains loads of fillers that don't come out with a cotton/cigarette filter. You basically collapse the vein first time, maybe you might get two or three goes in each one if you're lucky.

Sounds like fun 😆😈

Way back, I think it was the 80's, the UK had an epidemic of people shooting temazepam. Called them "jellies".

Bromides, every barb but phenobarbital for seizures, miltown (soma though), chloral hydrate.

Dexamyl wasn't discontinued all that long ago. Think it was in 82.

Ambien, though. What an experience. They gave it out soooo easily in the early years. Supposed to not have tolerance to the hypnotic effects so fully as technically real benzos.

Don't know why loprazolam isn't in mainstream use. It's basically a longer-acting xanax, right? Would be more therapeutic than XR xanax. With the same sort of pro-mood mechanism, which to be honest I don't know if it's something people build tolerance to or not. Also don't know why Europe and the US use different benzos largely.

I smuggled a small poster out of a walk in clinic the end of when Pharm' reps' were really pushin Vicodin
it was a pic of a see through muscle dude all scrunched-up in obvious pain w/ a hundred 12 penny nails slayed into him

Next pic was him shaking off the nails after poppin a Vic', looking like a suave Hercules ready to take on the world
one of many works of art I wish id kept ...

Last edited:
When I was being induced to have my youngest daughter they gave me benedryl in my IV and it was pretty amazing , almost instantly felt drunk and dreamy. Surprised I don’t hear about people shooting up benedryl.

Yeah, they use diphenhydramine as a cut in all kinds of research chems' - heroin
an ingredient of Pharm drugs
a couple I know of were Mandrexx & Talwin (if I remember right) ...

Last edited:
Potentiating benzo's with Promathezine. What wuld 100 mg diazepam before now requires 3 x 25 Promathezine and 50 mg diazepam.

When I was being induced to have my youngest daughter they gave me benedryl in my IV and it was pretty amazing , almost instantly felt drunk and dreamy. Surprised I don’t hear about people shooting up benedryl.

A lot of heroin in Chicago is cut with benadryl powder, which is terrible if you snort it, but shooting it is actually pretty nice.

Way back, I think it was the 80's, the UK had an epidemic of people shooting temazepam. Called them "jellies".

Yep this was a big thing in Scotland. Nitrazepam ("Moggies") was big too but I don't think many people were shooting it up. I've been able to get ahold of nitrazepam only twice, both times proper boxed UK pharma, and it really does knock you sideways that one does. Very different from the soft comfortable feeling of temazepam. Nitrazepam just smashes ya.

Oh zopiclone is probably a little known one to you Yanks as well since it's another one not scripted in the US. Pretty standard z-drug stuff but feels good with weed.

Yep this was a big thing in Scotland. Nitrazepam ("Moggies") was big too but I don't think many people were shooting it up. I've been able to get ahold of nitrazepam only twice, both times proper boxed UK pharma, and it really does knock you sideways that one does. Very different from the soft comfortable feeling of temazepam. Nitrazepam just smashes ya.

Oh zopiclone is probably a little known one to you Yanks as well since it's another one not scripted in the US. Pretty standard z-drug stuff but feels good with weed.

I thought we did get zopiclone over here? Or am I thinking of zolpidem?

This thread made me get my 1998 bible from the attick, The Pharmaceutical Kompas.

And yes we still have Flunitrazepam is still prescribed atm, the selection benzo's is so big most of em probably are totally unnecessary variations.

Meprobamaat is according to the bible an anxiolytic with slight muscle relaxation, yeah right, been taken out along with Clomethiazole not long ago. But I'll concentrate on the unheard and unseen ones.

-Brallobarbital 50mg/ Secobarbital 150/ Hydroxyzine 50, tablets. 'Vesparax'
-Cyclobarbital 200mg tab's.
-Opipramol 50mg, A sedative with some anxiolitic properties. Good sleep-aid that one imo.
-Chlor(o)mezanon 200mg: muscle relaxant that is very sedating.
-Mefenoxalon 200mg Muscle relaxant in which the sedativ action is mentioned to play a big role

regarding the opoid's
-Dextromoramide 5mg tablets were available in 98 on prescription
-Opial 20mg. A combo of different chlorides from the opium plant in the form of an rectal torpedo. 50% of the alkaloids being Morphine. Think trainspotting.

Opipramol is the only one that I have taken.

Last edited: