• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Lets talk about Fur baby.

I dont have a problem with people wearing fur if the animal wasnt intentionally killed FOR the fur. Granted, much vintage coats/hats, whatnot, the animals probably WERE killed for the fur. However, as the coat whatever is alredy made, why waste the animals lif by throwing it away.

Another instance may be, the fur came from an animal that died say in antarctica, its only natures law for the animal to be recycled so any humans living there will use it...If that makes sense.

The only qualm i have about it after that fact, if you are wearing it etc, people around you might adore it and go out and buy there own, so your in a way condoning the fact that wearing fur is ok....which in my opinion, its not really... i wouldnt wear fur purely out of my conscience, id feel really guilty... and i have to say, whenever i see someone wearing fur i feel disgusted with them...

I dont advocate animals being killed for food nor fur nor anything though... im vegetarian and i dont eat dairy or eggs as the industries are horrible and the environment/earth is suffering from these industries...

Last edited:
I assume we are EXCLUDING leopard skin thongs on hot girls from this debate. Otherwise I think fur just looks weird except for belts or shoes.