Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this too much??

Juicy Zack

Bluelighter
Hey Guys I'm New Here
:grin:

So i am a new user of MDMA, i have been popping for like a year now. I really love the substance and want to integrate it into my life. I smoke a lot of weed these days, at least once a day, I have been smoking weed daily for around 6 years now. i am 25, at for 3 years i smoked an ounce a week. I love being high and have my mind altered, its an escape from reality. i am a mechanical engineer now doing my 3rd year of professional work.

My point is; I want to replace weed with MDMA. how much can i endure/do safely?

I was thinking of something like once a week, on the weekend, doing 0.25g (which gets me just about right for my tolerance threshold and my size)........ So is taking 0.25 grams once a week for a year okay? is it safe? what is your thoughts?

I have done shrooms few times as well, i just really find all of this stuff very helpful to my daily life, and i use it in somewhat like a spiritual way.

Note: my best friend from work has it, his other best friend cooks it. it is really pure stuff. whenever i roll on it, i never feel any negative effects like the moods swings afterwords and all, indeed it makes me feel much better and in a great mood for few days.

[IMG]

... Thank You ...

Yes, 0.25 once a week is way too much.
You will start to feel it less and less and also to suffer from depression and cognitive impairment.
Some people take months to recover, some even years.
The positive after effects will also diminish and disappear.
LSD is a much safer option for weekly consumption.

The product in the picture is clearly not pure, MDMA is colourless, kinda like rock salt.
I suggest you perform an anhydrous acetone wash on any MDMA you consume.

It is impossible to know exactly how much you can take without negative consequences, but I would say that maybe once every four weeks could still work, but you would still need to be careful and quit if you start to experience comedowns.

Never get into weekly mdma use i have been there and done it and have long term consequences i deal with daily cause of it. Your memory will become non existent long term memory will fade and short term memory will be non existent. You will eventually develop very bad depression and terrible headaches and your heart valves will suffer damage.
Your mdma in your picture is not mdma please get a test kit. Pure mdma comedowns will leave you suicidal if you do it to often. On to many comedowns i have sat their and seriously considered blowing my brains out during my weekly use the next day but i had such terrible social anxiety and bad social skills mdma was like a godsend to me to talk to people and make friends.

(Note- I typed this reply earlier but my mum put the internet off)

Haha, I'm lying in bed stoned, or very high rather on some lovely outdoor Durban Poison, I was reading your post and my dreamy mind was getting ahead of me....

And I honestly thought you were going to say "daily" consumption here! Lol, my mind was having a laugh with ME! Inserting that pre-emptive thought!

It's really relevant though, not just to this question and thread here, but to these 2 massively popular drugs and the key distinctions between them.

In my mind, as far as I am concerned, the most crucial one us- Lsd is harmless, "per se" and MDMA is harmful, per se.

Im not saying Lsd is risk and harm free. Not at all.
But Im not afraid to take it freely, heavily and often, as long as my mind sets and psyche and general outlook is maintained in a healthy manner.

I have generally always been able to trip as frequently and freely as I desired without feeling as though I have done any lasting harm or anything I regret.

I really believe in it being possible to take acid, in spurts, heavily and often, as long as you are generally solidly together within your core self.

I have been experimenting myself recently, with great fun and interest exploring different dosages and patterns of usage over a wide range.

My favorite so far has been 50ug (of 1cP LSD, which I have been enjoying too much to make room for my first ever trial of ald-52 I placed two tabs aside in my drawer to try many months ago), but the 1cP is so warm and enjoyable.

50ug with cannabis edible coconut oil, hits surprisingly hard and is better than most of the single trips I would have taken years ago. With additional vapor past peak (dropping acid with edibles at the same time or overlapping is interesting because they both kind of peak together unlike smoking and vaping which is a shorter lived intensification and enhancement of the trip)

I caught myself out last week with a very strong cup of cannabis tea after 400ug which combined with that come up of tabs 3 and 4 and both peaks and kicked in and accelerated each other together. It was suddenly so intense like LSD panic attack Mania physical everything I looked at was making me feel nauseous because I was tripping so much and didn't exactly like it so I tried not even to look at things so keep myself calm and steady.

Real intensity and "aliveness", electric and manic it was. The cannabis tea kept accelerating the acid.

But 50ug with edibles, past a more gentle but still pretty strong rise and peak, it's a good trip already....add in vapor, at my favorite point of the trip when things have leveled out and also anxieties and discomforts have faded or stopped being a bother, and suddenly you realise that you are are high and happy and everything is absolutely fantastic and glorious.

With clean vapor, it becomes a really wonderful, colourful, but not too intense trip.
And surprisingly full too.

So I've been experimenting with all doses from 10ug upwards and observing the level of effects with regard to tolerance and dosing frequency etc and this is the thing I've been most interested in all.

The sustainability of any particular dosing program and general regular use of LSD and related homologues. I have always felt that this particular aspect has been overhyped or misundsrstood.

I have always just taken acid as freely as I wished whenever I came across it and wanted to without any sort of fears about harm or messing my tolerance up or anything like that.

Recently I have been pleasingly surprised to still be getting substantial and and perceptible effects from even 10ug microdoses just days after heavy macrodose trips.

After 650ug last week, my head was feeling hammerd and wrecked for days afterwards, like a bit mind blown, waiting for my wits to come back to me properly, with a feeling of being pulled along by a current, just "in for the ride".

I really like the after effects and Afterglow of LSD but this occasion it was a bit too much and was uncomfortable but as always suddenly the Melancholy confusion and disorientation vanishes and there is the most amazing clear mental and physical feeling and buzz to be alive.

I was a bit worried actually that I had messed up my headspace and psyche and sabotaged a lot of the the excellent progress and benefits I have felt from microdosing and my previous recent macrodoses.

I have stirred up my anxiety due to the intensity of the acid/weed tea peak, but I did suddenly feel on top of the world and as high as ever on wednesday afternoon.

I was wrecked over the weekend, and depressed. After such a dose (650ug scattered but effective at the time and far more powerfully afterwards since), the plan was to wait at least a week before getting back on my favourite 50ug dose to get my head into a better space again like it was.

My anxiety has also been worse because of how hammered I have felt, like the ground was removed from my feet for days feeling.

Anyway, I needed a lift. So I took 50ug Tuesday afternoon, with my edibles, just 3.5 days after my 650ug trip.

I had a significant come up on the 50ug. Overall I had a really good trip. Still strong enough. Colourful, some obvious visual effects. Vapor past peak really brought it alive.

It really helped to lighten my mood and Outlook from the the heavy, somewhat negative experience I was having. On wednesday, I started to feel significantly better and more positive and I had a really amazing and enjoyable afterglow all day and evening where I felt truly amazing and so refreshed and cleansed.

So it's been interesting and i have been very flexible with my approach to dosing and frequency really just been the waters with precise dosing for the first time ever.

I want to trip often and get the most usage and benefit out of the drug i can without tolerance and side effects becoming a problem. So i am seeing what is possible and i am a great believer in mind over matter.

I won't be taking too much though, I didn't need to be so cained afterwards for days.
320ug was perfectly okay, as was a follow up 300ug trip 2 days later.

650ug was too heavy afterwards, a lot to do with my daily edible and vapor use, keeping the acid after effects high. I like how a little acid goes a long way with strong round the clock cannabis effects.

It's a big bonus for me, i can get so much more out of each drug using less of each, which preserves tolerance.

Okay, the actual point. I might be setting myself up for some side effects tripping a lot, but it's a different thing entirely to MDMA. Not "damaging" as such.

MDMA is simply damaging by nature.

Even once a week, is too much and would likely lead to irreversible consequences or side effects.

Acid weekly, for a year, lots of people have done that over time. It CAN be done safely and without harm.

I want to take it every 2 or 3 days. Hence my mind joking with me reading your comment I quoted. I am so restricted in terms of what I can tolerate drug/substance/herb/medicine/food and lifestyle wise, Acid is one outlet I have to explore and utilize along with my cannabis.

So I am trying to utilize it to its maximum, and learn a lot more about it in the process.

This is retarded lol. The people I’ve seen “integrate” MDMA into their life become zombies and the drug no longer works for them.

If you’re an engineer you should be able to read about this drug and know better. Keep it to 3-6 times a year and responsible doses (which I wouldn’t label 250mg).

This is retarded lol. The people I’ve seen “integrate” MDMA into their life become zombies and the drug no longer works for them.

If you’re an engineer you should be able to read about this drug and know better. Keep it to 3-6 times a year and responsible doses (which I wouldn’t label 250mg).
It simply is NOT sustainable. In the case of MDMA usage, the laws of physics and biology really are inescapable.

There will only be one outcome and it won't be positive long term (although saying that I turned out alright 😉).

You just have to be realistic about this. The concept of "replacing" cannabis, a natural, potentially super medicinal medicine, with the proven neuritoxic MDMA, is what struck me as being particularly missguided.

Sure weed has its downsides especially to have it for me aspect and I can appreciate anybody's wish to address their relationship with the plant. But ironically, I believe it would be far better to continue heavy consumption of cannabis if you wanted to take MDMA weekly for a year because I believe the cannabis is quite a powerful neuro-protector from some of MDMA's harmful effects.

So you would be better off continuing you heavy cannabis usage arguably with any level of MDMA consumption, not drop the support completely and switch to full bombardment.

Well I tripped again today guys on 50ug and weed. Has been a really good trip and (edited a typo, no idea what was meant to ssy here lol.) the fullness and intensity of it still. Music is just fantastic on 1cP. I really "feel" the 1cP. Mad, strong and pleasurable body buzz, like strong clean uplifting pot.

It gets me high. Visual effects are there even at 50ug, but I'm not even looking for that when I take this drug now it's more of a deep and meaningful immersive experience. Not lacking anything.

Dutch have shipped my likely final order for more, while the amazing opportunity is still there for me stress and headache free before Dutch government May effectively outlaw the whole industry.

Or UK shipping stops. These guys are really good though. I was really pleased with my my order from them when I received the unmarked blank 1cp LSD blotters from the very first batch.

I really like that WoW, and to dodge the small amount of soy based ink altogether is an added bonus.

I emailed them ahead of this second order I just placed with them and ask them if they could possibly keep aside some of the batch 01 unmarked 1cP blotters.

Now, these guys are IMO top of the line, accept the wider community (RC) seems to be really slow at actually twigging this.

Direct partners of the GLOBAL manufacfurers. You can't get more legit and Direct but also they are almost incredibly friendly and co-operative outfit it you could wish to work with.

I received an email back in less than one day saying that that they had asked logistics to keep 250 unmarked tabs aside and if that wasn't possible he could easily source me more it would take 1 or 2 days maximum and he would make sure it was available to me at the current discounted Black Friday 20% off rate which was a massive bonus.

Haha, have you ever heard of Black Friday trips before? I have not, ever! 🤣

So anyway I reached out to them and they got back to me so politely and willingly to do what I asked no questions asked and would have been happy to go out of their way to make it possible.

They already shipped the order the following day.

I am definitely going to ask them exactly how the blotters are laid and I'm sure if they know anything they will tell me openly. I will be very interested to hear from them on this.

Last edited:
Nothing new here but I reckon the more you hear this, the better: No, doing in weekly is not a good idea. Doing 250mg weekly is an especially poor idea.

Last time I did Molly I did a gram a day for six days on the trot didn't sleep at all stayed awake the whole six days last year high and feeling great in it head and I got the milky at £60 for six grand ten pound a gram off a mate who by luck had found it where someone unlucky sod had dropped their stash

i have obviously read about it and done my homework months before trying it for the first time. My best friend who gets me that stuff himself pops on a weekend basis 0.25g, and has been for the past 7 months, and no we are not zombies, he is an engineering supervisor at my work and we both are doing more than good for ourselves from all aspects. I feel your answer has been more retarded to be honest.

Also, i have successfully popped 2 and 3 days in a row, week in and week out and still got amazing experiences without any comedowns what so ever. Overall, i did a 0.25 a weekend for 4 months straight and every time i got an amazing experience of it (again with no side effects or comedowns or what so ever) None of them was the same as the first time i popped MDMA obviously.

Yes, 0.25 once a week is way too much.
You will start to feel it less and less and also to suffer from depression and cognitive impairment.
Some people take months to recover, some even years.
The positive after effects will also diminish and disappear.

The product in the picture is clearly not pure, MDMA is colourless, kinda like rock salt.
I suggest you perform an anhydrous acetone wash on any MDMA you consume.

It is impossible to know exactly how much you can take without negative consequences, but I would say that maybe once every four weeks could still work, but you would still need to be careful and quit if you start to experience comedowns.

I agree with you. what about 0.2 - 0.25 once biweekly? or maybe just a one hit of 0.2-0.25 once a month.

I never tried LSD, is it really safer like that?

and i am sending a sample of my MDMA to a lab in Vancouver BC Canada this week to get it tested for MDMA and all other things that could be in it.

Thank you

Never get into weekly mdma use i have been there and done it and have long term consequences i deal with daily cause of it. Your memory will become non existent long term memory will fade and short term memory will be non existent. You will eventually develop very bad depression and terrible headaches and your heart valves will suffer damage.
Your mdma in your picture is not mdma please get a test kit. Pure mdma comedowns will leave you suicidal if you do it to often. On to many comedowns i have sat their and seriously considered blowing my brains out during my weekly use the next day but i had such terrible social anxiety and bad social skills mdma was like a godsend to me to talk to people and make friends.

Thank you for the answer, i am sorry you have to go thru that.

well, why do i never experience come downs or bad mood or anything negative at all?? indeed it leaves me in a good mood for a day or two after the night of the fact.

It simply is NOT sustainable. In the case of MDMA usage, the laws of physics and biology really are inescapable.

There will only be one outcome and it won't be positive long term (although saying that I turned out alright 😉).

You just have to be realistic about this. The concept of "replacing" cannabis, a natural, potentially super medicinal medicine, with the proven neuritoxic MDMA, is what struck me as being particularly missguided.

Sure weed has its downsides especially to have it for me aspect and I can appreciate anybody's wish to address their relationship with the plant. But ironically, I believe it would be far better to continue heavy consumption of cannabis if you wanted to take MDMA weekly for a year because I believe the cannabis is quite a powerful neuro-protector from some of MDMA's harmful effects.

So you would be better off continuing you heavy cannabis usage arguably with any level of MDMA consumption, not drop the support completely and switch to full bombardment.

Well I tripped again today guys on 50ug and weed. Has been a really good trip and (edited a typo, no idea what was meant to ssy here lol.) the fullness and intensity of it still. Music is just fantastic on 1cP. I really "feel" the 1cP. Mad, strong and pleasurable body buzz, like strong clean uplifting pot.

It gets me high. Visual effects are there even at 50ug, but I'm not even looking for that when I take this drug now it's more of a deep and meaningful immersive experience. Not lacking anything.

Dutch have shipped my likely final order for more, while the amazing opportunity is still there for me stress and headache free before Dutch government May effectively outlaw the whole industry.

Or UK shipping stops. These guys are really good though. I was really pleased with my my order from them when I received the unmarked blank 1cp LSD blotters from the very first batch.

I really like that WoW, and to dodge the small amount of soy based ink altogether is an added bonus.

I emailed them ahead of this second order I just placed with them and ask them if they could possibly keep aside some of the batch 01 unmarked 1cP blotters.

Now, these guys are IMO top of the line, accept the wider community (RC) seems to be really slow at actually twigging this.

Direct partners of the GLOBAL manufacfurers. You can't get more legit and Direct but also they are almost incredibly friendly and co-operative outfit it you could wish to work with.

I received an email back in less than one day saying that that they had asked logistics to keep 250 unmarked tabs aside and if that wasn't possible he could easily source me more it would take 1 or 2 days maximum and he would make sure it was available to me at the current discounted Black Friday 20% off rate which was a massive bonus.

Haha, have you ever heard of Black Friday trips before? I have not, ever! 🤣

So anyway I reached out to them and they got back to me so politely and willingly to do what I asked no questions asked and would have been happy to go out of their way to make it possible.

They already shipped the order the following day.

I am definitely going to ask them exactly how the blotters are laid and I'm sure if they know anything they will tell me openly. I will be very interested to hear from them on this.

Indeed i agree with you, it may be not a smart idea to replace weed with mdma. i am over the weekly use of it now and will not be thinking of that. maybe i will just stick with once a month or so??

Nothing new here but I reckon the more you hear this, the better: No, doing in weekly is not a good idea. Doing 250mg weekly is an especially poor idea.

advise me then torano friend, if i do a 150mg it will not do anything to me even if i waited a month. a 0.20-0.250 mg seems to get me about right, and ive tried this few times. what could it be?

Last time I did Molly I did a gram a day for six days on the trot didn't sleep at all stayed awake the whole six days last year high and feeling great in it head and I got the milky at £60 for six grand ten pound a gram off a mate who by luck had found it where someone unlucky sod had dropped their stash

brother you crazy lol, and lucky to get that discount!

advise me then torano friend, if i do a 150mg it will not do anything to me even if i waited a month. a 0.20-0.250 mg seems to get me about right, and ive tried this few times. what could it be?

That's because you're substance isn't pure infact it's likely very impure as it appears to be black

Id say quit wasting your money