• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this too much??

1p and 1cP are similar enough. I just prefer 1cP myself. Both are perfectly good alternatives to Lsd 25.

Those other questions. Big questions, big topic. There could be a million answers but I think you just need to to do some research and a little learning and study into the world of LSD and gradually start building an impression and understanding.

This is definitely the right direction for you to be looking in here from a harm reduction angle and not just that but discovering worlds you don't appear to realise existed at your feet which could be the answer to all of your drug related problems and dilemmas.

So just study up on this stuff as we all do. Tons of info and experience report out there.

See the 1plsd thread here on BL.

The 1cP thread. You will start picking up stuff very quickly and LSD is really such a fun drug to learn about.

Really it's every bit as amazing as MDMA just very different but it does not cause any damage per se it's actually one of the safest and most harmless drugs in the world in a physical sense.

Also, DEFINITELY DEFINITELY look into and consider this:

You can microdose with just about any psychedelic and you can get tons in Canada legally delivered to your doorstep including psilocybin mushrooms which are probably the most popular psychedelic for microdosing currently.

My feeling is from what I have understood and felt about you so far that microdosing could be enormously beneficial to you.

So just start educating yourself about this world that you have waiting at your doorstep. And use this community as you go along as as a valuable resource.

Please keep us posted mate on whatever you are doing and how things turn out. Hopefully I can help with some useful advice down the line.

So just to get the ball rolling regarding dosages- best to start with 1000 micrograms.

Lol not really bro. 100ug is the standard dose. Still fairly moderate and an under dose for many much stronger and Fuller effects if combined with cannabis.

200ug is a really strong and Powerful trip in every sense my first time taking 1plsd in January I took 200ug and it was my first trip for six and a half years and it was absolutely amazing. But even 50ug can be nice.

Okay well now i have access to LSD, 1CP-LSD and 1P-LSD... what should i get first?

Yes i am aware of microdosing and i am very into it and would want to try doing so.

And thank you so much for the help, it is really appreciated. i felt lost and needed to find a community to reach out to, and it has been more than great and amazing for all the help and info i got and learnt.

Typically 140-160mg and keep it to 4-5 times per year

That sounds fair enough. Do people ever do that (4-5 times per year) and still take LSD once every 2 weeks or so or even 4-5 times a year as well? basically taking mdma 4-5 times a year, and lsd 4-5 a year? is that too much as well. and no i am not trying to do that lol, but i'm wondering. did you ever try it for yourself?

It's around.

No idea where in Toronto you are but if you ever hear about the Church of Psychedelics, start asking questions. Though I'm currently holding onto two samples I'm sending for testing at the aforementioned hospitals. So, we'll see how legit their latest shit is.

But never mind all that bollocks, as TripSitterNZ said, there're a bunch of legal RCs that are sold on clearnet websites that are related to or even prodrugs of LSD.
I'm kinda thinking hurrying up and buying them might be a good idea but given the current climate re: drug policy, I don't think they'll be scheduled.....ever.

There are also clearnet sites that will ship you shrooms for reasonable prices (though not all will ship reasonable quantities). I recently found one that accepts Interac e-transfer so you don't even have to dick around with cryptocurrencies.

i'm just in Brampton lol, and trust me i am been downtown and asked around so many times now. it legit has been 2-3 years of me tryna find it like that with no luck. and just now that i decided to try online websites and communities.

sold on clearnet? is that the website name?...

and trust me i do not want to deal with cryptocurrencies lol, i already missed out on it (it hurts) and do not want anything to deal with it (got to know in 2011)

i'm just in Brampton lol, and trust me i am been downtown and asked around so many times now. it legit has been 2-3 years of me tryna find it like that with no luck. and just now that i decided to try online websites and communities.

I don't know anything much about Brampton. I've been there once....like 10 years ago. haha
I'm in west end Toronto, down by the water.
I think I've had an easier time finding it over the years because of the subcultures I'm a part of.

sold on clearnet? is that the website name?...

No, handing out that sort of information is not allowed on this site. Clearnet is a term used to describe the "legal" and "above ground" internet. Think of it as the opposite of the darknet. Make sense? Like this website is on the clearnet, for example. So is your bank's (I mean at least their customer-facing site).

I don't know anything much about Brampton. I've been there once....like 10 years ago. haha
I'm in west end Toronto, down by the water.
I think I've had an easier time finding it over the years because of the subcultures I'm a part of.

No, handing out that sort of information is not allowed on this site. Clearnet is a term used to describe the "legal" and "above ground" internet. Think of it as the opposite of the darknet. Make sense? Like this website is on the clearnet, for example. So is your bank's (I mean at least their customer-facing site).

oh oh okay makes since

thank you for the info

Okay well now i have access to LSD, 1CP-LSD and 1P-LSD... what should i get first?

Yes i am aware of microdosing and i am very into it and would want to try doing so.

And thank you so much for the help, it is really appreciated. i felt lost and needed to find a community to reach out to, and it has been more than great and amazing for all the help and info i got and learnt.
Take your pick. I'm sure that most would say LSD and I wouldn't disagree with them but I have been particularly enjoying the 1cp LSD myself recently.

So much so that I haven't even considered trying any of the five Californian sunshine LSD 25 tabs as I have which are legit over 200ug about 220 I believe.

So I have LSD myself which I've not taken for quite a few years but I haven't even considered getting it out of the fridge.

I also put 2 tabs of ALD 52 aside for my first ever trial of that 1 months back but again have been enjoying the 1cp LSD too much to make way for it.

So the choice is yours I would go with LSD or 1cp LSD but whatever is easiest and most practical.

Keep us posted by the way good luck.
That sounds fair enough. Do people ever do that (4-5 times per year) and still take LSD once every 2 weeks or so or even 4-5 times a year as well? basically taking mdma 4-5 times a year, and lsd 4-5 a year? is that too much as well. and no i am not trying to do that lol, but i'm wondering. did you ever try it for yourself?

This type of thinking does not apply at all. How can I put it? Just see this as 2 separate matters. You can take LSD more freely and flexibly because it is entirely non-neurotoxic and basically harmless for the brain and body but that doesn't mean that you can just take it in any old quantity and frequency without any downside.

I mean, sure that does sound sensible what you are suggesting but it doesn't have to be figured out like that.
Damn I dont know how to put this, or even what my thoughts are here exactly.

But let's say you do MDMA every 6 weeks. Now if you took lsd every week, twice a week, every 3 weeks, 6 weeks, or 12 weeks.

At the same time/weekend as MDMA, different time... in terms of physical effects on the brain the MDMA will have its effects regardless of how and when and how frequently you take LSD.

Im not putting this well. Too tired and stoned. But there is no formula as such, for safe and advisable use of either MDMA or LSD, with regards to usage of the other.

Is that clear now? Lol, I give up I can't make any sense right now. Hopefully one of the clever Bluelighters can give you some better direction.

Last edited:
I don't think they'll be scheduled.....ever.
I wouldn't be so sure about that:

"We have an important update to make.

We would like to inform customers about the intended ban on NPS (aka research chemicals) in the Netherlands. In April 2019 the Dutch government stated their intentions to amend the Opium Act to ban entire classes of NPS rather than individual compounds, as it currently stands. Although there has been no further official statement from the government, we have just been informed, from a trusted source, that the government will ban 3 different groups of NPS. Other legal sources we have contact with have suggested the new legislation will largely replicate the German NpSG and include (nearly) all conceivable derivatives of the phenethylamine class. Really, we can only speculate as to the specific groups to be banned but it would be reasonable to assume that all currently available phenethylamines (including cathinones, phenidates and phenmetrazines) and synthetic cannabinoids would be among them.

We still don't know when this ban might occur but new legislation within the European Union is listed on the Europa website 90 days before it is due to come into force. This means we should get around 90 days notice before we must cease selling and destroy certain goods.

Since the vast majority of RCs either originate from or move through the Netherlands, this ban will have a detrimental impact on the world supply of many RCs on wholesale and retail level.

RareChems is working hard with (retailer removed) to source/produce new and interesting products to replace the favourites that will eventually be banned. However, it would be prudent for customers to keep stock of certain RCs for any long-term research projects.

We will update customers as and when we get more news."

Depending on how this turns out, this may well all disappear very soon. So yes do hurry of you want to get themost out ofthe opportunity while it exists.

Maybe, but all the lysergamides are made in Holland by the global manufacturer who was the source of this newsletter.

Scheduling it's one thing availability is another.

Right. Yeah, I didn't know they were entirely or almost entirely made there. I'm not very familiar with any RC (including the older ones like 2Cs etc)

Right. Yeah, I didn't know they were entirely or almost entirely made there. I'm not very familiar with any RC (including the older ones like 2Cs etc)
I really don't know where, which and how exclusively the various RC's are made. Like tge tryptamines for example, which were recently outlawed in Germany after being fully legally available for some years, I have no idea ear if these are made by the same manufacturer only or if many others are also producing them.

But the lysergamides are all produced exlusively by the Dutch gang, I believe.

Now would be the time to stock up. I am just waiting on my final order from Holland, the 9th strategic order of 2019, of 250 1cP tabs plus some Etizolam blotters.

25 a successful engineer. Sounds like the posterchild of someone that is invicible towards drugs and has it all under control. it all really starts to unravel in your thirties.

but to the question at hand, replacing weed with MDMA. MDMA is one of the most neurologically damaging drugs a person can use regularly. If not the most neurologically damaging drug. i think most people around BL would agree. All that PLUR and spiritual insight isn't going to help when you can't even read anymore, let alone do engineering work. Think I"m exaggerating? spending some time reading this sub forum.

but hey since you say MDMA makes you feel great afterwards, your brain must be special and different than everyone elses. I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but you need a serious reality check and that reality check is definitely coming if you make smashing MDMA a regular thing.

Great news guys. My last order with the Dutch cama in today.

250 × 1cP-LSD plus 25 Etizolam blotters.

Only 3 working days to UK how sweet. No lingering anxiety into next week.

25 a successful engineer. Sounds like the posterchild of someone that is invicible towards drugs and has it all under control. it all really starts to unravel in your thirties.

but to the question at hand, replacing weed with MDMA. MDMA is one of the most neurologically damaging drugs a person can use regularly. If not the most neurologically damaging drug. i think most people around BL would agree. All that PLUR and spiritual insight isn't going to help when you can't even read anymore, let alone do engineering work. Think I"m exaggerating? spending some time reading this sub forum.

but hey since you say MDMA makes you feel great afterwards, your brain must be special and different than everyone elses. I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but you need a serious reality check and that reality check is definitely coming if you make smashing MDMA a regular thing.

haha, well indeed after interacting with everyone here and reading a lot in the past few days; I am so over MDMA honestly. And I won’t be ditching smoking marijuana. I will just be maximum taking MDMA 4-5 times a year or maybe I will not do it all together if I like how it is to be on LSD. Just ordered some 1CP-LSD.

I really do now want to cause my body, brain or neurones damage like that, specially because of my career that requires a great load of attention and good memory for sure.

thank you for your valuable response. You all have had shed a great amount of light onto the dark areas of my cluelessness about those drugs; since I am new to all of this.

Great news guys. My last order with the Dutch cama in today.

250 × 1cP-LSD plus 25 Etizolam blotters.

Only 3 working days to UK how sweet. No lingering anxiety into next week.

do they ship to Canada? And is Etizolam similar to lsd or MDMA?

250 blotters? Holy molly how long does that last you?

Take your pick. I'm sure that most would say LSD and I wouldn't disagree with them but I have been particularly enjoying the 1cp LSD myself recently.

So much so that I haven't even considered trying any of the five Californian sunshine LSD 25 tabs as I have which are legit over 200ug about 220 I believe.

So I have LSD myself which I've not taken for quite a few years but I haven't even considered getting it out of the fridge.

I also put 2 tabs of ALD 52 aside for my first ever trial of that 1 months back but again have been enjoying the 1cp LSD too much to make way for it.

So the choice is yours I would go with LSD or 1cp LSD but whatever is easiest and most practical.

Keep us posted by the way good luck.

This type of thinking does not apply at all. How can I put it? Just see this as 2 separate matters. You can take LSD more freely and flexibly because it is entirely non-neurotoxic and basically harmless for the brain and body but that doesn't mean that you can just take it in any old quantity and frequency without any downside.

I mean, sure that does sound sensible what you are suggesting but it doesn't have to be figured out like that.
Damn I dont know how to put this, or even what my thoughts are here exactly.

But let's say you do MDMA every 6 weeks. Now if you took lsd every week, twice a week, every 3 weeks, 6 weeks, or 12 weeks.

At the same time/weekend as MDMA, different time... in terms of physical effects on the brain the MDMA will have its effects regardless of how and when and how frequently you take LSD.

Im not putting this well. Too tired and stoned. But there is no formula as such, for safe and advisable use of either MDMA or LSD, with regards to usage of the other.

Is that clear now? Lol, I give up I can't make any sense right now. Hopefully one of the clever Bluelighters can give you some better direction.

Since MDMA is really damaging I think I’ll stay away honestly... is even 4-5 times a year can be damaging?

Since MDMA is really damaging I think I’ll stay away honestly... is even 4-5 times a year can be damaging?
Unfortunately it does come with some serious consequences and downsides I was hoping to take MDMA again myself for the first time in 14 years after seriously heavy past abuse which was stopped by long-term illness.

I would only be looking to use a moderate dosage and sensibly spread out if I was to repeat the experience for the sake of of mental therapy and release of trauma from long-term suffering an illness which I genuinely feel the MDMA could help me with.

However I'm almost certain it would be too risky for me physically with my severe allergies to actually take the pills but apart from that I'm really questioning would it be worthwhile because despite my massively compromised and damage brain and cognition from overuse of ecstasy I do feel that I have a lot going for me mentally and personality wise and in terms of my mind and imagination.

I feel that even one usage of MDMA could possibly bring about the change in my ability to think and reason and remember and just generally perform mentally.

And I'm really questioning would that actually be worth it when I can take these psychedelic compounds with absolutely no physical harm to my brain or body and no risk or danger of physical reaction as I would have with the MDMA because my nervous system is especially sensitive to stimulants and my whole body is over reactive to additives especially sugar I have no idea what would be in my MDMA pills regardless of the MDMA aspect itself.

In your own case there is such a vast world of other substances available to you to be explored which do not come with the same penalties and downsides as MDMA and can be mixed and matched and used more frequently and flexibly which would surely be much more fulfilling and having to to jeopardize your long-term mental health and cognitive functioning to enjoy MDMA more frequently or deprive yourself of the experience in the name of harm reduction.

I think you are making a wise choice to consider taking MDMA less frequently than you have been up until now and explore these alternatives.

do they ship to Canada? And is Etizolam similar to lsd or MDMA?

250 blotters? Holy molly how long does that last you?
Im not 100% but yes I believe so.

250 tabs I hope will last a very long time I already have made several other purchases because the point is with my allergies apart from cannabis this seems to be the only psychoactive drug certainly of this sort and category which I can actually make any use of and I don't have bitcoin so the dark Web is off-limits to me currently plus would come with additional risk and uncertainty and need for testing.

These clearnet lysergamides are as clean and pure as can be on know exactly what the ingredients are and the dosage and I feel very safe and secure about ordering them I haven't had a single problem this year with 9 successful orders from Germany and Holland.

I have taken about 15 or 16 tabs in the last 3 weeks but from January until then when I only took 900 ug of 1plsd before my recent experimentation with the 1cP - LSD began.

Edit, i actually have eaten 23 1cP trips, 1 1plsd tab and a 1plsd micropellet.

I will be taking a nice break of at least a month, coming back to the microdosing either after a break or within a few weeks if it feels worthwhile and beneficial.

Last edited:

Yes you can take LSD more frequently and every 2 weeks wouldn’t be an issue. That’s about how long it takes for the tolerance to wear off as well

haha, well indeed after interacting with everyone here and reading a lot in the past few days; I am so over MDMA honestly. And I won’t be ditching smoking marijuana. I will just be maximum taking MDMA 4-5 times a year or maybe I will not do it all together if I like how it is to be on LSD. Just ordered some 1CP-LSD.

I really do now want to cause my body, brain or neurones damage like that, specially because of my career that requires a great load of attention and good memory for sure.

thank you for your valuable response. You all have had shed a great amount of light onto the dark areas of my cluelessness about those drugs; since I am new to all of this.

Thats good to hear. Why do you want to replace weed? In my opinion it is the only escapist drug that is sustainable for long term use. I've been through all classes of drugs and used most of them on a regular basis, they all resulted in lots of suffering at the end of the day, other than weed.

LSD and analogues can be used somewhat regularly, but they aren't really that great as escapist drugs. If you're trying to run from problems and emotions, LSD will throw them right back into your face in a very vicious way sooner or later