• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is this too much??

LSD and analogues can be used somewhat regularly, but they aren't really that great as escapist drugs. If you're trying to run from problems and emotions, LSD will throw them right back into your face in a very vicious way sooner or later

This is so true but if you can come to terms with things it can definitely put you on another level with life.

LSD is a journey through the cosmos that will bring healing transformation and awaken you to the wonder of creation. Regular use is fine as you will know when to take a break from LSD it will let you know.

Thats good to hear. Why do you want to replace weed? In my opinion it is the only escapist drug that is sustainable for long term use. I've been through all classes of drugs and used most of them on a regular basis, they all resulted in lots of suffering at the end of the day, other than weed.

LSD and analogues can be used somewhat regularly, but they aren't really that great as escapist drugs. If you're trying to run from problems and emotions, LSD will throw them right back into your face in a very vicious way sooner or later

I was thinking it could be cheaper, cleaner and easier to do compared to weed. I was wrong lol, indeed weed is a blessing for how non-harmful it is and everything else about it. I am gonna keep it as my go to drug honestly. Thought it was a good idea to replace weed with mdma 🤣🤣🤣 not at all

I am using mdma,shrooms,lsd and or weed for fun only, I do not have any issues in my life and I am a very happy and positive person, I am as happy as it gets without any drugs or anything, but I’ve been so curious and interested in them. Even all the times I did them I’ve never had a single negative thought or emotions. I find them so spiritual for me (mdma) and really help me with my life and perspective on things overall

LSD is a journey through the cosmos that will bring healing transformation and awaken you to the wonder of creation. Regular use is fine as you will know when to take a break from LSD it will let you know.
[/hmm

wow, that’s one hellauva description. I’ve just got my hands on a 100mg LSD that I am gonna pop very soon tonight, I am going to the cosmos tonight 😆

Last edited:
Hey @juicy Jack how dod your trip go? Wo woild love to hear aboit it after all the great advice we gave you come on you over so little Story tales now!

Popcorn awaits!

Hey @juicy Jack how dod your trip go? Wo woild love to hear aboit it after all the great advice we gave you come on you over so little Story tales now!

Popcorn awaits!

So it was a VERY BAD IDEA..

I ended up taking mdma almost daily for awhile.. then i had to deal with withdrawal symptoms where i really felt like shit, had no balance and constant headaches, for 5-7 days i was not able to get out of bed. i called some drug addiction lines to seek some help because it was unbearable, they told me they will give me more drugs to counteract the withdrawal symptoms. i refused and decided to suck it up and stay in bed at home and go thru it alone. I did, it was a tough time, i have never ever felt that down and bad in my whole life. I wont do it again thats for sure.

BIG TIP: Kratom works like magic to counteract MDMA come downs! 4-5 grams of kratom will do wonders

So it was a VERY BAD IDEA..

I ended up taking mdma almost daily for awhile.. then i had to deal with withdrawal symptoms where i really felt like shit, had no balance and constant headaches, for 5-7 days i was not able to get out of bed. i called some drug addiction lines to seek some help because it was unbearable, they told me they will give me more drugs to counteract the withdrawal symptoms. i refused and decided to suck it up and stay in bed at home and go thru it alone. I did, it was a tough time, i have never ever felt that down and bad in my whole life. I wont do it again thats for sure.

BIG TIP: Kratom works like magic to counteract MDMA come downs! 4-5 grams of kratom will do wonders
Hey, real sorry you suffered that way. Trust me also I have been in the rock bottom depths of LSD Depression, Major side effects from MDMA in youth- 3500 pills in 9 years.

But also I am sorry for the stupid auto corrects and typos I see now in my quote above.

Really I asked only because I care. I sincerely hope you are feeling better gradually, mentally.

Now, I'm really beginning to accept and embracebthis concept of mistakes being lessons.

Through sufferring we gain, does seem to have a lot of merit and applicability by universal law, or as I see it- 3rd Dimensional, Universal Law.

You say how kratom is good for MDMA comedowns. I quite believe. I think Kratom is good for anything, if you want to be cheered up, energized, comforted, and relaxed.

But hey, @Juicy Zack have you tried Kava? Fantastic alternative to Kratom. Non physically addictive. Zero withdrawals. Effects all major brain chemicals. Used for anxiety, depression, very sociable, like an alternative to alcohol.

Kava goes fantastic with my trips. But I don't take no crazy huge doses now lol, I took 1000 ug doses 8 years ago with consumate ease, and 5 mg in 48 hours.

No way now. 300ug is plenty enough.

Anyway @Juicy Zack I really hope you're alright now man. If you want some basic easy preparation techniques for kava just hit me up, take care mate and stay positive.

I know rock bottom trust me mate, not to be insensitive.

Well, in my case and I'm sure other's, if you fail to listen, some "shit" will happen, not meaning- bad, just, changeing the situation, maybe even us.

Not always a bad thing IMO. Letting things stay fixed, habituated, conditioned for too long is the worst.

Just, don't want to move too quickly, in tandem with the immediate world around you.

You need to keep coming back, IMO, to stay connected enough.

From my recent, prolonged extensive trials, I really feel like 275-300ug per week....is okay. And plenty enough. As an annual average I mean.

Hey, real sorry you suffered that way. Trust me also I have been in the rock bottom depths of LSD Depression, Major side effects from MDMA in youth- 3500 pills in 9 years.

But also I am sorry for the stupid auto corrects and typos I see now in my quote above.

Really I asked only because I care. I sincerely hope you are feeling better gradually, mentally.

Now, I'm really beginning to accept and embracebthis concept of mistakes being lessons.

Through sufferring we gain, does seem to have a lot of merit and applicability by universal law, or as I see it- 3rd Dimensional, Universal Law.

You say how kratom is good for MDMA comedowns. I quite believe. I think Kratom is good for anything, if you want to be cheered up, energized, comforted, and relaxed.

But hey, @Juicy Zack have you tried Kava? Fantastic alternative to Kratom. Non physically addictive. Zero withdrawals. Effects all major brain chemicals. Used for anxiety, depression, very sociable, like an alternative to alcohol.

Kava goes fantastic with my trips. But I don't take no crazy huge doses now lol, I took 1000 ug doses 8 years ago with consumate ease, and 5 mg in 48 hours.

No way now. 300ug is plenty enough.

Anyway @Juicy Zack I really hope you're alright now man. If you want some basic easy preparation techniques for kava just hit me up, take care mate and stay positive.

I know rock bottom trust me mate, not to be insensitive.
No i have not tried it before, maybe i should indeed

luckily recently i have been able to get my hands on much more psychedelics like Mescaline, 2C-B, 2C-7-T, 4-HO-MiPT, 5-MeO-MiPT/DiPT and DMT so i am gonna be quite busy with those and now i find LSD and many other ones a much better option to MDMA, i will just keep it max once every few months and just get my high from all of these other ones.