• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hosted on imgur, do you somehow block the site?
It works for me, you probably just need to update your browser.

Thanks guys: it works now.. My security settings seem to block it for some reasons.

now on phenethylamines prodrugs, the lysinates conjugates .. how do they compare to phenethylline (captagon)?

Capthagone_zpszdb65ulu.png

or the captagon-like DOBs. is there is any literature on those??

CapthagoneAnalog_zps8tdkggjp.png

while we're on a captagon tip
YqyxT5O.jpg

phenmetrazine linked with theobromine is actually unknown in reaxys, pubmed and pubchem! I claim prior art :)

those "skilled in the art" should be able to derive a synthesis plan in about 10 minutes.

Last edited:
....So this could produce a ceiling effect if someone were to 'lysinate' psychedelic amines? Could be very HR-y and helpful, but could also ruin it?
Hhmm, yes, I see :) Thanks.

I don't think a ceiling effect will be a problem, because my prodrugs were meant for microdosing. Depends were the ceiling is of cause. As you say, it might even be a good harm reduction precaution.

I posted "captadrone" a few pages back ...

(RS)-7-%5B2-%5B(1-keto-4-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-yl)amino%5Dethyl%5D-1%2C3-dimethylpurine-2%2C6-dione.png

loads of potential here tbh assuming same activity in skirting at least some analog acts (seems like the exotic N-substitution might even be UK legal at least under the original cathinone law at a cursory reading?)

but would(?) be only active orally thus taking a lot of the fun out of mephedrone

I also postulated "mephevanse"

(2S)-2%2C6-diamino-N-%5B(2S)-4-methyl-1-phenylpropan-1-one-2-yl%5Dhexanamide.png

which would work by other routes but as someone pointed out might require high doses

more generally what if we put amino acids other than lysine in a vyvanse-like structure?

Last edited:
I think the reason we aren't seeing prodrugs like these used to skirt the laws, is the same reason that no one prefers captagon or lisdexamphetamine to real amphetamine. Same goes for psychedelics.

Extended release prodrug = not so fun.

i think captagon would probably be more popular than you'd expect were it availiable in the US

What enzyme is meant to metabolise R-N-O-(C=O)-R?

I've heard of carbamates (i.e., R-N-(C=O)-O-R'), but 'reverse carbamates,' R-N-O-(C=O)-R', no. I could be wrong again, but then again, impossible structures are a pet peeve of mine.

I think the reason we aren't seeing prodrugs like these used to skirt the laws, is the same reason that no one prefers captagon or lisdexamphetamine to real amphetamine. Same goes for psychedelics.

Extended release prodrug = not so fun.

Or perhaps the new RC laws in the UK, US, and China are working and/or maybe the darknet shut down the clearnet RC business enough that many fewer people are looking for new molecular leads. At any rate, it used to be that you would mention a novel drug compound, and bam, somebody in China was looking into producing it and selling it on the clearnet.

i think captagon would probably be more popular than you'd expect were it availiable in the US

Yes, it wouldn't surprise me at all :)

Wouldn't it be safe to assume that if it was easy to get, it would probably be as popular as vyvanse?

Most likely yes. The problem is: Captagon has not been spotted for years (even in the middle east), it's just amphetamine + caffeine pills (basically street amph pressed in pills).

It seems like these black market producers of 'Captagon' would at least be pressing methamphetamine plus caffeine pills rather than amphetamine plus caffeine ones, as methamphetamine is much stronger, much longer lasting, not much harder or easier either really to make than amphetamine, and has been shown to cause tolerance much, much more slowly than plain AMP. But I guess ISIS knows what they like already.

It seems like these black market producers of 'Captagon' would at least be pressing methamphetamine plus caffeine pills rather than amphetamine plus caffeine ones, as methamphetamine is much stronger, much longer lasting, not much harder or easier either really to make than amphetamine, and has been shown to cause tolerance much, much more slowly than plain AMP. But I guess ISIS knows what they like already.

I think those ISIS terrorists taking Captagon so they not bleeding to death if they get shot during the battles, and also increasing focus.

Captagon metabolism:
GekCTR6.jpg

1. Metabolic fate of 7-[2-(α-methylphenylethylamino)ethyl]theophylline hydrochloride (fenetylline) was investigated in male Sprague-Dawley rats and three male volunteers.

2. Six metabolites were identified in the rat urine as amphetamine(AP), p-hydroxy-AP, acetylaminoethyl-theophylline(TP), aminoethyl-TP, hydroxyethyl-TP and carboxymethyl-TP by comparison of their spectral properties and h.p.l.c. and g.l.c. characteristics with those of authentic samples. All these metabolites was also detected in the urine of humans receiving fenetylline.

3. Quantification of these metabolites using h.p.l.c. and g.l.c. showed that carboxymethyl-TP, p-hydroxy-AP and acetylaminoethyl-TP were the major metabolites in 0-24h rat urine at 13.7%, 11.2% and 9.3% of dose, respectively. In men, carboxymethyl-TP(39–43% dose) and AP(23–33% dose) were the major metabolites in 0–48 h urine.

4. These results suggest that fenetylline metabolism proceeds via oxidative cleavage at two different sites to produce aminoethyl-TP and AP, respectively. The pathway producing AP predominates, in both man and rat, but is more predominant in the former.

Last edited:
Well, the US military uses (dextro)amphetamine as well, not methamphetamine.

Anyway, more structures, less talk.

4-%283-hydroxyphenyl%29-4-%28piperidin-1-yl%29cyclohexane-1%2C3-dione.png

http://static.e-publishing.af.mil/production/1/afsoc/publication/afsoci48-101/afsoci48-101.pdf

The recommended dosage of Modafinil for operational fatigue management is 200 mg every 8 hours as needed for sustained wakefulness. Modafinil usage should not exceed a dosage of 400 mg in any 24-hour period. Maximum approved dispensing quantity is twelve 200 mg tablets for each 30 days of deployment. The use of Modafinil for fatigue management should be limited to the fewest number of doses required to effectively complete a mission. The maximum approved period of continuous operational use of Modafinil is 72 hours.

72 hours modafinil binges sound wonderful.

RQWvB.jpg

^^^
(2S)-2-benzylpiperidine ('cause I don't believe the figures for just straight "2-benzylpiperidine" potency were non-planar as given on WP) + phenyltropane piperidine homologue benzene orientation and nitrogen added, and finally the 'restricted rotational' methylphenidate cyclohexane and nitrogen.

Status
Not open for further replies.