• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I Like to Draw Pictures of Random Molecules

Status
Not open for further replies.
mPQrFun.jpg

Can the last molecule serve as a prodrug for 4-MMC? Iris-ciliary body supposed to be the primary site of the reduction lol.
Which maybe makes the molecule not so safe.

1.Oxime and Methoxime Analogs of B-blockers https://www.researchgate.net/public..._eye_Soft_drugs_and_chemical_delivery_systems
2. See the last step: http://www.intechopen.com/source/html/41174/media/image10.jpeg

Last edited:
QUOTE=TheBlackPirate;13393595]This was discussed in an older PD thread. The verdict was DOX drugs last extremely long durations, cause vasoconstriction, and have resulted in fatalities. The captagon DOXs should create longer durations, worse vasoconstriction, and increased health risks. This is the thread here:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/764190-Caffinated-DOx?[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the link. I missed the thread. But the verdict on DOxethyllines? I don't see why would they have more vasoconstriction pbs than the parent DOx and/or caffeine. If anything they would probably have less cardiovascular (of course if properly doses) like Captagon. I mean REAL Captagon which apparently is nowhere to be found as @SKL pointed out here:

This is important to note and often overlooked.

Detailed study from Saudi drug agency

much of marketed "captagon" is just pressed AMPH+caffeine(at least according to this report from middle-east)

But the big killer IMHO is the extremely long duration of action. They would make nice Nootropics tho!

Most likely yes. The problem is: Captagon has not been spotted for years (even in the middle east), it's just amphetamine + caffeine pills (basically street amph pressed in pills).

....and doesn't this say it all? They could make fenethylline, but choose to make amphetamine instead, because it just is "better". The only reason to make captagon/lysine-style prodrug stims of scheduled classics would be to skirt local laws. I think that many (or most even?) research chemical stimulants available are better than captagon (except if it's for studying or warfare).

But what do I know, I might be completely wrong. I stopped taking amphetamine and stuff like that a long time before the RC stim marked exploded. I'm a strictly psyguy.

2-(3-chlorophenyl)-2-methylaminocyclohexanone.png

DARK and

2-(3-chlorophenyl)-2-ethylaminocyclohexanone.png

DARKER

3-chlorophenyl analogues of ketamine and MXE.

1-(3,4,5-trimethylphenyl)-2-aminoethane.png

HORNED DEVIL

Happy Winter Solstice 2015!

Last edited:
Funny you posted that 3rd compound, I was thinking of similar ones...

These compounds wouldn't be metabolised into the sketchy 3,4-dihydroxy compounds which many blame to be one of the causes of neurotoxicity as well as other problems. Maybe these compounds might lack DA selectivity however...

1-(3%2C4-dimethylphenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

1-(3-methyl-4-ethylphenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

1-(3-ethyl-4-ethylphenyl)-2-methylaminopropane.png

Indanyl derivative already made, less potent than parent compound for reasons discussed in this thread: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...And-methamphetamine-only-releases-1-10-of-5HT
Benzocyclohexane derivative has also already been made, and I don't think it was very effective at all. That leaves just one more:

4-(2-methylamino-propyl)benzocyclobutane.png

that's what I thought.. a bit too polar but it could use active transport system of small molecules like pyridoxin to sneak in past BBB!

how about the methylenedioxyDMT??

like this:

(2-%7B2H%2C5H-%5B1%2C3%5Ddioxolo%5B4%2C5-f%5Dindol-7-yl%7Dethyl)dimethylamine.png

or the aAMT analog

like this

1-%7B2H%2C5H-%5B1%2C3%5Ddioxolo%5B4%2C5-f%5Dindol-7-yl%7Dpropan-2-amine.png

1-(4,5-methylenedioxyindol-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

Is in TiHKAL and was active. Yours probably are too.

Funny you posted that 3rd compound, I was thinking of similar ones...

I called it HORNED DEVIL based on the fact that the three methyl's look like horns and because PiHKAL mentions

1-(3,4,5-trimethylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

and says it is "very hard on cats."

Your first one is N-methyl-xylopropamine. See wikipedia for the nor-methyl version, xylopropamine, which was a stimulant developed as a prescription drug in the 1950's which also had anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties but which caused hypertension often also, from what I gather.

The second one I know nothing about.

The third one is a synthetic impossibility I think, based on Sasha's comments about

1-(2,5-dimethoxy-3,4-diethylphenyl)-2-aminoethane.png

which he clearly knew to be impossible to synthesize using establish chemical methods at the time of PiHKAL's writing anyway.

The last one looks like it has a lot of steric strain. Don't know anything to say about it other than that, one way or another.

Last edited:
@ace

i think that 3,4-dimethyl amph or meth already exists and it's not very interesting. just googled it, yes it exists and it's called 'xylopropamine'

your molecules made me think of p-ethyl amph. it's pretty obvious so i take it has been thought of before. p-methyl amph was a very powerful 5HT releasing agent IIRC so there's some room for loss of potency. i searched it on isomer design but nada. it has a wiki page but zero references on it (?), so it might not even have been made. no CAS number even apparently. :\ didn't expect so from such an obvious one.

aaaaaa.png

the cathinone derivative does exist though. anyone know how it was? i just ran a quick search a found one erowid report that looked like it was active enough.

NSFW:

from here
Conclusions:
4-EMC is dubby, psychedelic entactogenic/empathogenic and aphrodisiac cathinone derivative that possesses strong euphoriant properties directly comparable to MD(M)A for me.
Though I had little success plugging/eating it and insufflation felt too caustic, I came to know it via IV administration. I'm not sure I'd trust this IM.
Co-administration with 4-FA was optimal (for me) and produced no irritation or swelling at the injection site despite how much 4-FA burns when insufflated..
4-EMC's addiction potential is quite high with IV administration, and those not otherwise predisposed would do well to avoid it, if possible.

I would say that I enjoy 4-EMC moreso than Mephedrone. The effects profile being more favorable and expansive, the duration longer, the potency by weight a degree higher, and lacking characteristic feelings of Mephedrone-induced cardio- and neuro-toxicity.
*That's not to say that it isn't toxic, but it lacks the palpable feeling of bodily abuse that I get from 4-MMC and 4-MEC.

@ace

i think that 3,4-dimethyl amph or meth already exists and it's not very interesting. just googled it, yes it exists and it's called 'xylopropamine'

your molecules made me think of p-ethyl amph. it's pretty obvious so i take it has been thought of before. p-methyl amph was a very powerful 5HT releasing agent IIRC so there's some room for loss of potency. i searched it on isomer design but nada. it has a wiki page but zero references on it (?), so it might not even have been made. no CAS number even apparently. :\ didn't expect so from such an obvious one.

aaaaaa.png

the cathinone derivative does exist though. anyone know how it was? i just ran a quick search a found one erowid report that looked like it was active enough.

NSFW:

from here
www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/502836-4-ethylmethcathinone :)

4-MA sounds pretty scary / dangerous though, so I would want to modify a drug far away from that...

....and doesn't this say it all? They could make fenethylline, but choose to make amphetamine instead, because it just is "better"....
could it be b/c it makes more money?..why bother going further in the synthesis. you make more dough!

the law for one! (was developed for athletes in the 60s if i am not mistaken). But you're right. I don't the see the point as far meth is concerned. Longer duration maybe.
But it was good for PEA though. Get it pass through BBB and get converted there to PEA giving sustained level PEA levels
PEA half-life = 5 min
CEPEA half-life = 3 h

2-phenylethylamine.png

half-life = 5 min

3-%5B(2-phenylethyl)amino%5Dpropanenitrile.png

Half-life = 3 h

So let's make dicyanoethyltryptamine? CE-2C-D ? MDECA ? MXEC ? Cyanoethanol? Wait... strike that last one : P

So I was trying to make a simple dopamine releaser from one end (using phenmetrazine as the basis after noticing the phenyltropane piperidine homologues as an example of similar but with one distance of the nitrogen difference) with a dopamine reuptake inhibitor from the other (using the aforementioned PT piperidine homologue as the basis, but used the styrene length that was quite efficacious among the cocaine analogues) -

what I wound up with was looking more like an opioid, so that is how I skewed it @ the end. Hoping some residual stimulant efficacy may remain:

E9REw.jpg

the law for one! (was developed for athletes in the 60s if i am not mistaken). But you're right. I don't the see the point as far meth is concerned. Longer duration maybe.
But it was good for PEA though. Get it pass through BBB and get converted there to PEA giving sustained level PEA levels
PEA half-life = 5 min
CEPEA half-life = 3 h

2-phenylethylamine.png

half-life = 5 min

3-%5B(2-phenylethyl)amino%5Dpropanenitrile.png

Half-life = 3 h

I don't think the problem with PEA is low logP (it has an alright logP, it would be lipophilic enough to pass through) but rather instead that it is pretty much a perfect substrate for the MAO enzymes. I can see how adding the cyanoethyl group increases half life of the compound in the blood, but what I don't understand is how the N-cyanoethyl group is selectively cleaved in the brain (compared to being cleaved in the stomach or elsewhere)?

Status
Not open for further replies.