• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Hydromorphone / Dilaudid

Stee yesterday the nose was running a small bit & I wasn't in the best mood, maybe I was 1% harsh there.
But come on now & for one second drop that EADD mod title, we're both old now & nobody goes around trying to score talking like "Oh good day to you sir, may you be able to assist me in the purchase of some Diacetylmorphine please?" & I'm sure you have scored of some shady people before, I've made passing comments hidden as a joke etc before about the one guy I used to score off & he was right outta Kingston (enough said) but we spoke to him normally, at NO POINT did we start thinking we had to speak to him in Patois.

Yeah I call it "white" & "b" when I go to score but to me that is simple & a kinda universal UK term on the street, talking like I'm right out of some Drill / Grime video & have a huge poster of Stormzy on my wall is absurd.

I am not disputing anything you are saying and I have failed at least in part in getting my point across - at no point in my life have I ever nor do I ever expect to speak to communicate with ANY dug dealer using the Queens - I do not remember ever asking anyone for a bag of cannabis, a tab of LSD, an ecstasy tablet, a gram of amphetamine or a rock of crack cocaine. To my knowledge I have always used slang or some sort of euphemism in every case (sort me some / a ganj, trip, pill, whizz, stone etc) and with the exception of crack I used to often buy those other drugs from what have been very close friends in completely private situations and still never use the actual names out of sheer force of habit.

I would obviously sound like a twat powered ponce asking 'to purchase some wraps of heroin, my good man' but neither do I completely change my entire dialect to drug dealing millennial twaddle around those who do, I have always expressed myself in a consistent and genuinely dynamic way with people and although I write prose like a wordy twat I do not speak like I write. My EADD mod title is one I only put on for the purpose of that post, the reality being that I would not surprised if it is taken off me in the near future due to my continual failure to re - engage and remains on for the moment at least due to it being my responsibility to intervene in and prevent conflicts from escalating - it has absolutely nothing to do with any belief that slang should not be used and everything to do with speaking up for members who are unfairly criticised, such as da man while trying to defend others for kicking off when I believe that they may not have meant to, such as yourself.

I will apologise for being a crap mod, a crap druggie and becoming a general loser - what more can I do but despite making an effort to moderate this thread with my reply it appears I have already failed with the unfortunate but understandable response...

Shit etc etc...

I know I am a shit mod and while you have every right to call me out on that I just wish you would have used the post to apologise to da man regardless of what the reason was for the kick off, as the genie is out of the bottle now leaving me no option but to remove any future posts that are clearly antagonistic, something which I hate as not all disagreements should be censured as many are perfectly healthy.

when your telling everyone you got it already.

Where did I say that? I never posted that & feel free to hunt through this thread & quote me where I posted that.

Add me to ignore as you add nada to my experience on here. You are the perfect example of a demographic I want removed from this planet.

plastic Gs like yourself filling there places

It would be their FYI, at the very basic learn to spell before you ever raise your head above the parapet.

You know fuck all about me. I want all people like you to be forced to work a real job and contribute to society. And if not. Lie in the bed you made for yourself. You are the demographic that needs removing from this planet

How old are you anyway fucking 12. I was bought up to respect my elders. Fucking millennials think everything should be given to them on a silver platter. and there better than everyone cus mummy says so. Boo hoo my nose was running. So I'm gonna start some shit and act like a twat.

I only deal with people I can say a drugs real name with, but there were times I had to have street hussle and of course back then you use the freshest newest terms for whatever drug you want.

Great example... I won’t buy from someone That repeatedly calls their MDMA “molly.” That just makes me cringe.

-GC

I've not seen a Hydromorphone thread in here.... either for a long time or at all (could have seen them all in "Other Drugs" maybe) but my memory is shoddy at best!
I've heard good things about it when IV'd (but the utmost precautions must be taken as stated) but that the Bio Availability is terrible orally and not great nasally (though better when you wish not to IV, which is wise).

Just be damn fuckin careful is the VERY least I can say - BEST FILTERS if you really do wish to IV, but I do think IM works also (can't be sure so do your research to the fullest!)
Just please be careful when taking tablets in methods other than oral - Is it work it?

I only deal with people I can say a drugs real name with, but there were times I had to have street hussle and of course back then you use the freshest newest terms for whatever drug you want.

Great example... I won’t buy from someone That repeatedly calls their MDMA “molly.” That just makes me cringe.

-GC

Again, while I empathise with how dickish these people come across I would expect that is the whole way that they carry themselves that is the problem more than specific words - of course I may be wrong and have no right nor any intent to post anything on your behalf concerning your thoughts and experiences.

I cannot however ever see myself having an issue with any particular dealer just for using any particular word and if some younghead (there's a stupid piece of slang I picked up as part of my Wolverhampton twang, considered by most as the official dialect of the international fraternity of thicko's). Dealers I have dealt with who use the term food have never caused me any real irritation in so far as that they have been clear in their communication regardless and as good as one could ask for in general - despite the fact that I have never had a close or trusting relationship with any of them that did not centre around business, they are mostly accommodating, polite, respectful (long gone are the days when I would be waiting for an hour or more, surrounded by 25 other customers by the time they have turned up) while still vending what are often top banana commodities (I have just been to the only crew I know still around from before the drought and the only lot still selling full price, full size (0.2) and strength heroin, usually rocky as fuck, compared to the now long standard 5 pound inner city bags, which rarely, if ever, fake are mainly weak, the 2 exceptions I know of being the only City centre kids I bother with). Calling ahead, my lift and I were directed to an area on the northern outskirts of the suburban area, the most accessible for someone travelling south by me and after calling back to say I was at the location I was left for just under 4 minutes waiting for them to arrive and was home within an hour.

And these are the worst kind of dealers, as traditionally I have always been within peer groups where drugs used to purchased through if not from close friends. Due to my isolation, the class A street dealers are the only people who I have access to, often having to buy weed from one of them due to remaining in touch with only one of my old friends, also a life long cannabis retailer. Beggars can not be choosers and access to an MDMA or pill dealer would be all I would need to get off my arse and get out and about again (as long as I am sorted I have never had a problem with going out dancing by myself, something I have even done in Ibiza on one night during which the lamers with me on holiday could not be arsed). Unless, as stated above, it was part of a wider attitude problem I would not say no to an MDXX/Ecstasy source just because of the overuse of the word 'Molly' or any other behaviour short of being a complete tit. Beggars cannot be choosers especially at my age where i just come across as an out of touch twat regardless...

I also feel that I have to state languages evolve. Especially English. The fucking stupid words for shit they used in the 60s, arguably the decade of drug revolution.
Slang also varies from area to area and another's white (almost exclusively crack in the UK) is another's fishscale disco dust, although only a true wanker would say that without irony.
Just don't use obscure slang to dealers, or you'll show your inexperience and may be ripped off by them in future. Got any scooby snax mate? (Pills to the unenlightened).

Got any scooby snax mate?

giphy.gif

Elvisn (presley) once said "I've tried them all honey and dilaudid is the best". Think he was on 3 shots a day - heroin is supposed to last longer but he preferred the dilaudid high.

"Two famous users of dihydrocodeine were William S. Burroughs, who described it as "twice as strong as codeine and almost as good as heroin" and Hermann Göring, who consumed up to 100 tablets (3 grams) of dihydrocodeine per day and was captured by the Allies with a large quantity of the drug in a suitcase, reportedly more than 20,000 tablets, probably a significant portion of the world supply at the time."

Not that I wouldn't mind trying every Opioid out there though!
I had DHC not long ago for my back and JEEEZ it was nice. I chose not to combine it to get the pure effects and I must say that it's a great pain killer and definitely up there in lushness:cool:
Dihydromorphine would be lush I expect, and can be converted to Hydromorphone

Don"t do it. Contaminants round our way are off the scale. Stay safe
:sneaky:

Your gonna love the Hydromorphone it's one of my favorite Opioids for sure the rush is fucking insane. Even with a hefty tolerance to Heroin back in the day sometimes right after the rush which would join me to my chair I'd randomly vomit for good measure, it's so good intravenously. Doesn't last long enough though so sometimes I'd mix the stuff with Heroin. Use to be friends with this old lady who would give me the 4mg ones for the price of a can a soda for god sakes it was cheaper than Dope for me at that point and I caught myself a wicked habit she did the same deal on those .25 Alprazolam footballs. Was sad as fuck when our friendship disintegrated years ago when she realized I was never gonna fuck her. And then it clicked while she was always so touchy feely when we got high together...