• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
shot 5 bags of street dope in one shot bout 30 mins ago - no pins and needles no itcheys, no maaad euphoria. just 5/10 euphoria and a bit of warmth. and so my attempt at economising ends up costing me more than if i had gotthe shit i am used to that gives mad pins and needles, euphoria , rush and warmth but costs a lil more.

anyway decided to get 2 grams of the heat on credit. should have it within the hour.

i hope i haven't wasted my best rush of the day on that street shit. you guys reckon it would be wasteful to go for a nice shot of raw in say an hour and a half or should i wait longer to get a good rush ?

edit wow: this looks like the best dope ive had in many months it proper WHITE WHITE crystal chunks.

gonna snap a flick for you guys.

this shit is almost the best heroin I have ever seen

edit: it hits as good as it looks 0 jus did a sho. feeling very good call me Rush [email protected]

ahhhh feels so damn, damn good. the high just feels so clean iykwim.

20161108_211521%201_zpsw49dmy9x.jpg

20161108_200734_zpseyvoounh.jpg

20161108_203503%201_zpskmdouheg.jpg

FIRE YO!

NODDIN FACE UP IN THIS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAicH

Last edited:
your crystallized heroin is making me super jealous right now

yeah it glistens. like sparcles. I feel I am wasting it cold shooting it. you reckon I get more bang for buck simmering it in the cooker ?

I always just cold shoot my dope- stir vigourisly in cold isotonic , baceriostatic, sterile saline solution then filter then slam. But sometimes veeeeeeeeery occasionaly I will coke my dope, mainly to save time and effort cos with cookin stirring is unnecessary as the cooking dissolves the dope rapidly....

I've noticed when I cook, more gets completely dissolved I know this includes cuts aswell unfortunately, but this has very lil cut so I wonder whether it worth cookin a shot. Im gonna i reckon.

ot: feelin gr8 from a 100 mg shot. this stuff is nice. requires less to get high/nod

im literally slack jawed droolin noddin iodt after dat shot - cold filtered. might do a tiny cooked one b4 i go sleep.

I've just added into the mix
05 mg alprazolam and
2mg loprazolam

Should feel amazin when they kix in together

AND IT DOES.

gonna do one more shot before bed.

I gotta say this is the best heroin to have graced my veins with it's presence.

Last edited:
^why didnt you shoot it ? thought you like dto inject things

ot: having a goodnight shot of like 5-80 mgs of crystaline white #4 heroin

Doped up for election day! Got fresh fish and smoked 3 joints on the beach then came back and did a nice lil line to deal wit this electoral bullshit. At least the world looks like it's not gonna end...

Feeling good.com

Whosa, that stuff looks nice. My current stuff is that color but straight fluffy powder, and not shiny like that. Last stuff was more of that consistency but greyer (are the rocks like little pebbles?)

Doped up for election day! Got fresh fish and smoked 3 joints on the beach then came back and did a nice lil line to deal wit this electoral bullshit. At least the world looks like it's not gonna end...

Feeling good.com

Whosa, that stuff looks nice. My current stuff is that color but straight fluffy powder, and not shiny like that. Last stuff was more of that consistency but greyer (are the rocks like little pebbles?)

Me too. Started off with kratom and weed and after watching the coverage of this I had to step up to temazepam and booze.

I need another 1mg of clonazepam and way more weed for this crazy shit.

I voted high as shit today (kratom, kpin, addy) though, so that was cool.

drinking lots of coffee for this race here.

edit: congratulations california! you've made the whole west coast (including alaska!) green!

Last edited:
Jesus fucking christ. President Hitler. I can't believe America is this stupid. Well, yes, I can... but I'm disgusted and disappointed.

high. but not high enough for this goddam nightmare... I guess I'm going on the run from America...

^yeah well done america you've proved you're people are easy as fuck to manipulate.

I have taken 1 mg of alprazolam (xanax)
80 mgs oxycodone (oxycontin)
100 mgs primo heroin from the pic above did that about an hour and a half ago - but i missed a third of the shot unfortunately, slipped out towards the final third left in the barrel i think as i felt something - the other 2 shots i did today were bang on target.
gonna do one more. i can never call it a day if any of the shot was missed or a rush was not fullly felt. i'm a junkie in other words.

gonna take 2 mgs loprazolam as well at any minute.

GONNA FEEL LIKE britney murphy, heath ledger, anna nicole smith and philip seymour hoffman if you were to combine how they all felt just befrore they faded from this world.

cos thats just how i rolls cuzzies.

Jesus fucking christ. President Hitler. I can't believe America is this stupid. Well, yes, I can... but I'm disgusted and disappointed.

high. but not high enough for this goddam nightmare... I guess I'm going on the run from America...

Meh, the establishment deserved to burn down after propping up Hillary. She turned out to be unelectable as a person, even though by and large her policies would have been much better.

Bye bye social progress!

I'm enjoying all these memes with my coffee tbh.

Last edited:
A shot of above-average dope, and a bowl of cannabis sativa w/ hash oil on top

This vacation has been going great so far. I've eaten like a pig (the fresh produce here is so awesome compared to what I'm used to, goddamn), getting awesome sleep in a comfortable bed, languished frequently in an awesome hot tub, spent some time with my extended family & just generally got extremely faded on assorted high-quality drugs...and that's just been in one state! The only thing I'm missing is a pair of pretty thighs wrapped around me. :p;)8) This has been a fun week in California! But I'm out!

Shot an OC80 and I also had ~40mg methadone this morning because I was out of all opiates until about 5 minutes ago, now I'm properly stocked again, for a little while at least as usual. :)

^an oc80 ivd does near to fuckall for me. now sadly. fuck alll that may be streching it. id say 5/10 o the pleasure scale tho

ot: ivin good dope , nodding, bettig

should restock the oxycupboard - maybe for the last time tomo (possible self admission to rehab immenent)

Definitely paying for all the big meals I ate yesterday while clogged up on PPT :p this toilet will never be the same....Opiates and weed give me bottomless munchies, like 10 fold what it would be with just one or the other.

Anyways I'm getting my tattoo finished then getting faded again. Just some weed for now to pass the time until my appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.